Club OvaCue!

snl - you can get out of bed when taking the ovacue reading. i take my temp in bed and then go in the bathroom and take my ovacue reading.

Yup what never said... i usually take mine before i get out of bed just because i keep it on the night stand but as long as you take it as soon as you get out of bed you should be just fine!

Yup what never said... i usually take mine before i get out of bed just because i keep it on the night stand but as long as you take it as soon as you get out of bed you should be just fine!
ok sounds good thanks cant wait to get it

No joke!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII arein!!!! How are you??? What's been going on???

I missed you guys too, I just really need to get my mind off of baby making. It was getting to be too much. Uhm...pregnant, again. Accidentally actually. I saw the RE on 7/28, she gave me an order for my labs and such. I had all of them drawn and found out I have insulin resistance. So she started me on Metformin. In the mean time, before I found out I have IR, I went on vaycay with my parents and sister and DD. DH had to stay home because of work. We left 7/30, which would have been CD 16 (my O date). I enver felt like I was goign to O or that I had that day or the next. I've O'd as late as cd19 but never after. I just kind of ignored it, DH wasn't around and the RE told me not to get preg because she wanted to order an HSG and endometrial biopsy. I came home on CD 24 and DH and I BD'd that night, I was so excited to see him.....and obviously so was my ovary because I must have O'd that day or the day before. AF was four days late and I called the nurse to find out if metformin can change your cycles, she said no and ordered a blood test....BFP. How crazy is that? I'm only at 5w3d now. But yeah, that's my really long story.

How is everyone? I've caught up with Whit.

I missed you guys too, I just really need to get my mind off of baby making. It was getting to be too much. Uhm...pregnant, again. Accidentally actually. I saw the RE on 7/28, she gave me an order for my labs and such. I had all of them drawn and found out I have insulin resistance. So she started me on Metformin. In the mean time, before I found out I have IR, I went on vaycay with my parents and sister and DD. DH had to stay home because of work. We left 7/30, which would have been CD 16 (my O date). I enver felt like I was goign to O or that I had that day or the next. I've O'd as late as cd19 but never after. I just kind of ignored it, DH wasn't around and the RE told me not to get preg because she wanted to order an HSG and endometrial biopsy. I came home on CD 24 and DH and I BD'd that night, I was so excited to see him.....and obviously so was my ovary because I must have O'd that day or the day before. AF was four days late and I called the nurse to find out if metformin can change your cycles, she said no and ordered a blood test....BFP. How crazy is that? I'm only at 5w3d now. But yeah, that's my really long story.

Wow how exciting!! Could the IR caused the other problems previously?? I am excited for you!!!! I bet you were shocked! especially since you werent even trying!!

I was in super shock. I just couldn't believe it. I haven't gone ths long in a pregnancy since we've been TTC without bleeding buuuuut I'm on on progesterone supp twice a day too. My first US is tomorrow morning. And yep, the IR could have caused my problems!

I am really excited for you!!!!! I hope they fixed all the problems!!! No bleeding is awesome!!! Are you excited for the first scan? PLEASE keep us updated!!!

Never are you pumped to go see your husband?? that is just right around the corner too!!! Will it be about O time for you when you go?

crazy - yeah i fly into pristina, kosovo on the the 3rd and i will see DH the 4th & 5th. i've been doing my temps this cycle (a horrible job i might add) i started using my ovacue this cycle but then i kept forgetting to take it too many times. so i'm kind of up in the air with it all. i know i should ovulate around the 3-6 but i don't know when. :shrug: trying not to stress it too much because i can't change anything.

right!! I wouldn't stress it!! Just go enjoy your husband!! The less stress probably the better the chance anyway!!! Hope you have a great time!! :)

Yeah, Never, look at me. I wasn't supposed to get preg this cycle! I'll update you guys tomorrow after my scan. It may be too soon to see anything but she said she won't wait given my history.

congrats on your pregnancy <3 I for one got AF full blown tonight. I am trying clomid I think if my midwife can call it in for this cycle. we will see what happens tomorrow morning

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I have been worried about you! And... we can be bump buddies :)

Arein~

I am soooo very happy for you.:hugs::happydance:

Never~

I am sooo excited for you.:hugs: Have fun and do not stress over the O date.

I still have wacky readings and temps but I am not stressing either. :coffee: I am still on target to conceive starting this month.:happydance:

D~

:happydance: hey girls guess what, I am on CD 1 and guess what I got today the monitor!!!!!!!!! woohoo so I put my information in and I am ready for this cycle :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->