Club OvaCue!

Ovacue has just arrived!!! i got the pink one witth vaginal sensor....how good do u guys thik it is...looks a bit complicated
and the vaginal sensor looks scary lol

Hi ladies

Thought I would drop by and say----I finally got to use my Ovacue...and I am soo excited!!!

Yesterday CD2-106
Today CD3-102

no temping cause I do that V- I sleep with my mouth open soooo LOL

do these numbers seem normal?

Arein- congrats in the SURPRISE :bfp:

I am off to my GYN today for a consult.... this last cycle was 50 days and I don't think she would of shown if I did not use my progestrone cream

hope everyone has a nice day

Oh Zee! Yay! I'm so excited for you! Bump buddies for sure! When did you find out?!

Oh Zee! Yay! I'm so excited for you! Bump buddies for sure! When did you find out?!

Hey honey! I found out last week - I thought I was out but a friend commented that I had preggo brain (lol) and I thought what the hell and did a test and there was a faaaaiiiinnntt shadow, so I kept testing throughout the day and it got darker, then the next day I did a digi and it was positive! What about you?? I am SO excited for you.

Now its time for never and ready to join us as bump bud...

Z
xx

Hi all. I am using the Ovacue classic. Not quite sure of my readings as this is my first cycle using it. I seem to have a peak, indicating i would ovulate around next friday. My cycles have been very irregular due to PCO, which I started on Metformin on CD1. Could metformin really work that fast? or maybe just a bad reading? Heres my data so far I'm CD 7. I have no "normal" data for me as far as a typical cycle length, luteal phase, etc since my last round of regular cycles was over 11 years ago and I didn't start TTC until 7 years ago.

CD2 o= n/a v=n/a
CD3 o= n/a v=n/a
CD4 o= 182 v=n/a
CD5 o= 158 v=n/a
CD6 o= 167 v=149
CD7 o= 270 v=130

Mine was an accident but I found out at 11dpo with a blood test, I thought the Metformin the RE put me on messed up my cycles...nope, I'm preggo. I feel like hell this morning....yay!

babyhopes-It can't indicate pregnancy, or they say it can't buuuuuuut I got a BFP in June and my vag readings were higher than they had been that cycle. Ovacue people will tell you no though. It's speculation!

Crazy-I have a gestational sac and a yolk sac but the baby isn't there yet but I'm so excited about just that, I could pee! I have to go back next Wednesday and hopefully we'll have a baby and heartbeat!

my v reading is 247 and mouth 117
dont have a clue as just brought it today lol :p
im 12dpo. x

Arein I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait for Wednesday!! Hopefully by then you can see something!! Lots of people say that it has to be past 6 weeks really.... In the previous times have either sacs been present?? I am so pumped for you!!

Just my first m/c and I had a scan at 5w6d because of bleeding and there was an embryo and heartbeat. I've felt nauseated since I got out of bed so I'm hoping that is a great sign, my m/c's I didn't have hardly any nausea, it was just on and off and slight. I thought it was going away before lunch but now it's back with a vengance. I just bought some Preggie Pop Drops and I hope they hurry up and get here.

ahhhh..... poor thing!!! Thankfully my morning sickness has pretty much passed!! Hope yours does soon!!! Keep me updated!!

It did with DD, it just disappeared at 16 weeks. If I'm only going to have it morning through lunch, I can tough that out!

Congrats Arein!!

This is my last full month without my husband... we are in the finally weeks of kissing this year long deployment good bye and boy i can NOT wait... we are so ready to have each other back on a daily basis and to get back to ttc and this time we will have months in a row together not just a few weeks here and there!

Mine was an accident but I found out at 11dpo with a blood test, I thought the Metformin the RE put me on messed up my cycles...nope, I'm preggo. I feel like hell this morning....yay!

Hahaha YAY that's soooo awesome honey! I couldn't be happier for you :hugs:

do your numbers go up every day? just learning this machine thanks everyone yesterday was 111 today is 302

oh Moocha me too-hun-I didn't know : (
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"