Club OvaCue!

snl41296- I feel your pain. Based on what info you have on FF and here, I would venture to say yours is a possibly false peak with you ending up with your true peak around CD6 -9. Your BBT charts show you normally O'ing between CD 14-17 and that you are CD3. Your ovacue numbers go up and down all cycle long. This is my first cycle using the ovacue classic and I usually have very long cycles. However, On CD1 I started on Metformin. Mine is indicating possible ovulation next friday. It has been over 11 years since I had a normal 28-30 day cycle, so I have no idea what is going on. I am confused with this thing and worrying that the data may be incorrect so now I had to add in BBT this morning and hope that I don't get flat temps like usual, just to make sure. Here is my data:

CD2 o= n/a v=n/a
CD3 o= n/a v=n/a
CD4 o= 182 v=n/a
CD5 o= 158 v=n/a
CD6 o= 167 v=149
CD7 o= 270 v=130
CD8 o= 190 v=136

snl41296- I feel your pain. Based on what info you have on FF and here, I would venture to say yours is a possibly false peak with you ending up with your true peak around CD6 -9. Your BBT charts show you normally O'ing between CD 14-17 and that you are CD3. Your ovacue numbers go up and down all cycle long. This is my first cycle using the ovacue classic and I usually have very long cycles. However, On CD1 I started on Metformin. Mine is indicating possible ovulation next friday. It has been over 11 years since I had a normal 28-30 day cycle, so I have no idea what is going on. I am confused with this thing and worrying that the data may be incorrect so now I had to add in BBT this morning and hope that I don't get flat temps like usual, just to make sure. Here is my data:

CD2 o= n/a v=n/a
CD3 o= n/a v=n/a
CD4 o= 182 v=n/a
CD5 o= 158 v=n/a
CD6 o= 167 v=149
CD7 o= 270 v=130
CD8 o= 190 v=136
I still Have AF as well so I just wanted to know more about the machine and the wacky numbers LOL as it goes up I assume you will Ovulate

awwwwww Arein!!! :hugs: wanted to congratulation you-was just stalking here yesterday!!! Yay!!!

BTW-I had my hsg last month and used the ovacue and just started af spotting today. I filled my prescription for Clomid today and will start 50mg 5-9 for the next 3 months during which I will use my ovacue. It was spot on this cycle-it said I ov'd cd11 which was really early but sure enough spotting today at cd25.
If no bfp after this we are going on a serious break until we get pg ntnp or adopt.

I wish you lots and lots of baby dust! I really hope you catch it and maybe the HSG helped? I never got around to getting mine. If we lose this one, I'm not sure we'll try again either. Oh I hope you get it!

I think my reading from yesterday was very off. b/c today I got 116 seems alittle better then 302. b/c I am only on CD 4 af is still here. I think b/c I took it later then when I woke up. I will get the hang of it soon I hope :winkwink:

Thanks Arein-lots of stickydust for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was hoping the hsg would help first cycle but so far no luck-guess will see what happens with the hsg/clomid combo..........

Thanks Arein-lots of stickydust for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was hoping the hsg would help first cycle but so far no luck-guess will see what happens with the hsg/clomid combo..........

Titi, I am so glad your back and you have a hsg and clomid to look forward to! FX for you sweetheart. :hugs:

wow ZeeZee-I missed your BFP! Details! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

BTW-I had my hsg last month and used the ovacue and just started af spotting today. I filled my prescription for Clomid today and will start 50mg 5-9 for the next 3 months during which I will use my ovacue. It was spot on this cycle-it said I ov'd cd11 which was really early but sure enough spotting today at cd25.
If no bfp after this we are going on a serious break until we get pg ntnp or adopt.

thank you for the little bit of encouragement that this device might actually be working for me...I am still shocked at the possibility of O this soon after starting metformin, although I have always been super sensitive to any meds affecting hormones. When I first started having abnormal cycles, I tried every birthcontrol available at the time only having to discontinue them after only 1 cycle because AF was dangerously to heavy, nearly required blood transfusions more than once. I am also using BBT (hoping I don't see any flat temps near ovulation) and OPK(maybe will actually get to see my first +).

Well with all of these fertile ladies taking over the "Club" I am hoping its contagious for us all!

D~

so my dog decided that he wanted my oral sensor for dinner the other day.... :rofl: i'm glad i can laugh about it!

Ok, I have a question for all ya, does the vaginal low indicate that U are ovulating that day, or is it like a friendly reminder that it's coming in a day or 2? I got my v low today(mon), after my cue peak 5 days ago (wed). I hope its like a friendly reminder because otherwise, my timing stinks for this cycle. So, now that I have a v low, what do i look for to confirm the O really happened....and not that my body was just trying to O? I know it rises for O, but does it rise just a little bit, or alot, and for how long?

if i can remember correctly, the vaginal low is there to confirm ovulation.

I kinda had a bad feeling it did...I suppose that FF will be telling me in next day or so that i did o....but then that would suck too cause then that means I may only end up getting 2-3 day notice and not 5-7. But I guess that is better than the 12h-24h possible notice u might get with OPKs (that never turn positive for me) So if the low does indeed mean O, then depending on what my Lut Phase is, I should expect AF sometime from the 19th-23rd. And test the 27th if no AF, even though it would be only a very very small chance, but better than absolutely no chance like in the past.

it's not always the case though midget. i would keep trying until FF confirms the ovulation, because judging by your temperatures i wouldn't be too confident that you have ovulated already. one cycle i got a cue peak on CD8 and ovulation was confirmed on CD12. however, on CD12 i also got another cue peak and i ended up ovulating on CD17 (confirmed by FF) i had a case of "secondary fertility" which is what ovacue calls it. so i would keep going as though you haven't ovulated honey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->