Club OvaCue!

Hi Never~

Hope you had an awesome visit!:happydance::hugs:

My cycle was shorter this cycle and I am glad. :cloud9: I wonder if the soy helped with that. My only confusion was FF has my ovulation date earlier than my Ovacue but I am detecting a pattern which is a first and its nice to see some change. I'll start my soy again tomorrow but I will be increasing the dosage to 160 instead of 120. I have a lot of ovule pain so I am hopeful that a good egg will pop out and I can time the "dance" accurately this month since this month onward we are actively trying.

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for us all.:dust::dust::dust:

it's not always the case though midget. i would keep trying until FF confirms the ovulation, because judging by your temperatures i wouldn't be too confident that you have ovulated already. one cycle i got a cue peak on CD8 and ovulation was confirmed on CD12. however, on CD12 i also got another cue peak and i ended up ovulating on CD17 (confirmed by FF) i had a case of "secondary fertility" which is what ovacue calls it. so i would keep going as though you haven't ovulated honey.

I am gonna keep trying just to make sure i dont miss the oportunity cause after i left my last message i did some research into the whole metformin ovacue combination and found out about the secondary fertility thing too...but still am :sex: till I know for sure...:winkwink:

midget-I'm on Met too. I called my RE when I got preg this cycle thinking that the Met had messed me up, she said it doesn't effect cycle length or days. I'm not sure if this is helpful information or not!

Arein- Things still going good?? I am still super excited for you!!
Never-how was the visit?? So glad you got to go.

crazy-Siiiiiiiiick...but I know it's worth it. I couldn't even get off the couch Saturday because I got sick everytime I moved. I've managed to get it under control, gum really helps for some reason! I have another US scheduled for tomorrow morning that I'm super excited about. DH is going to nights starting tonight so he'll be able to come with which is awesome!

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Really sorry about the sickness.... but you are right!! It is totally worth it!!!!! Still no spotting or anything? I am sure you would have said if so.... I know this time this is it!!!

Nope, none whatsoever. I'm skeptical though, progesterone can mask m/c signs and mimic pregnancy signs so that's what I'm constantly thinking about.

I am sure that I would be the same if I had been through what you have been through. But I just pray that it all stays well and that you have an awesome pregnancy!! What time is your scan tomorrow?? I bet you can't wait!!

this ovacue is starting to make me upset...we need a degree in how to understand how to interpret this thing....yesterday my v low of 65 happened...today my v is 108....my temps aren't conclusive either on what is going on...instead of usual flat temps, they are wide ranging...i took an OPK 3x a day for last few days....all were negative....did have one last night around 5pm that had a faint test line but still no where near as dark as the control. I have EW CM and cramps....I have no idea what my body is trying to tell me anymore...I usually only get the cramps i am experiencing 2-3 days before AF shows.

crazy-I'm trying to stay positive! It's at 10 am, earliest they had or I would be there at the crack of dawn!

crazy - the visit was great honey! we hope we caught the eggy, but we took the relaxed approach so we aren't too sure. :shrug:

arein - i hope your US goes well sweetie! you deserve this one to stick and i know the APPT will give you a little peace of mind. :hugs:

midget - sorry it's been such a punk. i agree, ovacue was quite difficult for me to understand at first. it took me a few cycles to even get used to it!

One of the doctors I work for just made me make shift sea bands out of allergey wrist bands and EKG electrodes. I feel so much better!

Ok girls maybe u can help with this machine LOL b/c I am still learning it here are my numbers so far
cd 2 111
cd 3 302 did not sleep well at all this day
cd 4 116
cd 5 105
cd 6 94
cd 7 103
cd 8 99

I do chart and I do use CBFM as well. I just started Peeing on the sticks this morning.

well, you could say CD3 is your cue peak, but i wouldn't go on that due to the lack of sleep. just wouldn't trust it. by not counting that, i don't see that you have gotten a cue peak just yet.

well, you could say CD3 is your cue peak, but i wouldn't go on that due to the lack of sleep. just wouldn't trust it. by not counting that, i don't see that you have gotten a cue peak just yet.

ok thanks. so once that happens does it say then 5/7 days after you would Ovulate?

Morning ladies.....

soooo I have been using my Ovacue... hmmmm I do not understand this thing at all... LOL I still only have the grey boxes and dumb arse me deleted a few of my readings... CRUD.... I know my readings have been very low

I am not home so I cannot look at my actual readings but most have been under 100 except for CD4 which was 115 and today was 106

Arein- I hope your ultrasound goes well :)

:hi: to all the other ladies..

right gotta get back to work... have a great day

Hi Girls, just checking in. I started clomid two days ago. The side affects have been mild so far, just a little cramping and an occasional hot flash, but nothing to serious. I have not been able to keep up with everyone, but Never how did the visit with hubby go???

Arein-congrats to you! I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

:wave: Hello to the newest additions to the forum. These are a great group of girls and they will do everything they can to help you understand the ovacue. It is a tricky little thing a first, but you will get the hang of it.

Ok, just got home from emergency room a lil while ago after waking at 4am with horrendous pains around left ovary area. The diagnosis: ovulation from right ovary & ruptured cyst on left one with fluid around ovary(most likely the cause of the pain)....talk about mind blown! FF still not showing I o'd but ultrasound confirmed that I did and that my uterine lining is thick waiting for implantation or AF. Can someone look at my FF and my cue readings and see if they can help me figure out when I o'd? This cycle will end up being the shortest cycle I can ever remember.

CD4 o= 182 v=n/a
CD5 o= 158 v=n/a
CD6 o= 167 v=149
CD7 o= 270 v=130
CD8 o= 190 v=136
CD9 o= 202 v=144
CD10 o= 185 v=131
CD11 o= 220 v=65
CD12 o= 144 v=108
CD13 o= 241 v=217

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online