• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

Hi angel! Most of us either just got ours or ours is on the way.. But in my opinion anything is better than OPKs! It will pay for itself after a few cycles! And unlike the clearblue monitor, you dont havr to pay for expensive strips or worry bout poas. At this point, anything thats going to tell me for sure when I O is more than worth it!

thanks im going to look into purchasing one =) you are correct i just didnt no which one was more accurate between the clear blue and the Ovacue but the ovacue looks more promising

The ovacue can predict O 7 days early, CBFM only does it 24 hrs ahead of time.. There's a lot of success stories in the CBFM grad thread in First Tri. You're right it does look a lot more promising! Im glad I wont have to pee on anything until I get my bfp! LOL

I take Aspirin low dose 100mg the amount of aspirin in "baby aspirin" is much less than you would need to take for a headache or pain.
I'm taking aspirin because during AF I clot really bad and my lining is thicker, since taking it during AF I had less clots. Since MC the clots I was experiencing were the size of a hand this continued into the following last period as well. :(
I've always had clotting issues and thicker blood, my mother died in a car, because she had internal bleeding and it turned into a massive blood clot around her heart and she died on impact but it was due to the blood clot. So it runs in the family.
Aspirin is perfect for me but you should totally see your Doctor about it even though the dose is so low, a lot of people take daily aspirin to prevent them from strokes, heart attacks etc.
My husband takes aspirin because the men in his family have a history of heart attacks and clotting. He's only 29, we work out everyday for a hour to two hours but he still takes it and will do for the rest of his life because of his family history.
Hope this helps :hugs:

Thanks for that moochacha.. heart attacks run in my family as well. My grandfather and great grandfather both died at age 40 from heart attack. It is definitely something I am going to ask my doctor about.

thanks im going to look into purchasing one =) you are correct i just didnt no which one was more accurate between the clear blue and the Ovacue but the ovacue looks more promising

https://www.zetek.net/compare_fertility_monitors.htm

This link compares all of the fertility monitors against each other!

Thanks for that moochacha.. heart attacks run in my family as well. My grandfather and great grandfather both died at age 40 from heart attack. It is definitely something I am going to ask my doctor about.

It's scary stuff huh? Good luck hun :hugs:

Woah this thread moves fast!

Arein- Yep, Peru is in LaSalle county, I live in Marseilles, woot! lol.

My ovacue was in Kentucky at 1:00 this afternoon, so I'm expecting it at my house tomorrow. I didn't get the new one, no, I just got the classic.

Woah this thread moves fast!

Arein- Yep, Peru is in LaSalle county, I live in Marseilles, woot! lol.

My ovacue was in Kentucky at 1:00 this afternoon, so I'm expecting it at my house tomorrow. I didn't get the new one, no, I just got the classic.

Yay!! Hope it comes soon. I Have no clue when they will ship mine.. cant use it yet anyway Im just anxious lol :coffee:

hey ladies :wave: this thread does move fast :)

angel - like arein said, most of us just got our ovacue's so we can't really testify on whether or not it helped us get our :bfp: arein will be the first one that can really do anything, as she's the first one in our club to get it. she's in her 2WW with FX'ed. :) i agree with whit when it comes to comparison of the CBFM. i'm sure they both work well, but ovacue appealed more to me, just because it bases O off your saliva, not urine, which i have read is more accurate. also the fact that you don't have to buy sticks and pee on them, etc. the price works itself out in the long run! we all got the classic, i think titi might have got the newest one? we will have to read reviews on that one! the classic, from what i've noticed so far, is VERY simple and easy to use if you just read the manual. i'll be able to tell you more next cycle, but so far i love it!

moo - thanks for all the information on the baby aspirin. i had a few clots at the beginning of AF this cycle, which isn't too bad. the cycle before that i had a crappy period with a lot of clots. but for the most part, i don't. i'm also adopted so i can't really go on family history. my family has a lot of heart attacks and blood clots, but none of them are genetic to me, so who knows :shrug: i'm going to hold off though, just in case. it's hard for me to make doctors appointments for things like this sometimes, just because it's hard for me to even make a dental appointment or pretty much anything sometimes. they don't like us missing much work :(

emilyjean - you have to tell us how you like it! i'm sure you will :)

arein, titi, crazy, whit, ya'll have a good sleep!

:dust: to all my ovacue girls!!

LOL! Morning never. I havent turned in yet! Been obsessing over Alice in Wonderland memorabilia and this site. *yawn*

haha wow whit! i loved that movie. i actually found a theater here that showed it in IMAX 3D and in english. thought it was REALLY good! i've been to bed and back up before you've gone to sleep. LOL :)

Me too! I have to say its my favorite! My sleep schedule is out of whack!

mine is on the weekend, but no room for it on the week days. i have mandatory formation at 0630 monday through friday so if i'm not in bed by 9 or 10, i'm worthless the next day! 11pm is wayyyy pushing it, haha.

Yea i know.. Thought id figure it out hang on one sec ill try to fix it

K i fixed it.. Not temping yet tho. On cd 21. Youre on 2ww now too arent you? :haha:

hey whit, nope! i'm on CD16 today..which is the day i usually O. i got my pos OPK yesterday so hoping i stay pretty regular. i've been charting since mid march. well, got to get to work. late work call today, 0800, woo hoo.. i will talk to you tonight girly!!

Have a good day at work!!! It's like 330 pm here zzzz time to take my little man to his swimming squad. He does competitive swimming his the best in his age group he started swimming when he was 1 and started squad training at 4 lol. Little fish! Next stop Gold for Australia lol joking I can only wish.

Back to work tomorrow night for me :( I'm actually applying for a job at a fertility clinic hopefully they don't reject me and say I'm too over quantified, it's part time so fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->