• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

Morning ladies, how is everyone feeling? I'm excited for everyone to start using their OvaCues so we can talk about them!

Weeeellll, I already did. Negative, of course, I'm only 7DPO by FF's count and 6 DPO by my count so it was super early. If I have something to pee on at my house, I do it. I'll start taking it seriously probably Sunday, that will be 10.

Weeeellll, I already did. Negative, of course, I'm only 7DPO by FF's count and 6 DPO by my count so it was super early. If I have something to pee on at my house, I do it. I'll start taking it seriously probably Sunday, that will be 10.

I would have tested already too!! lol, The tests that came with the OvaCue aren't quite as sensitive. It took them a couple of days to get dark after the others (IC, FRER, Clear blue digital) were all showing up dark or saying pregnant... SO maybe use them later on. They do eventually get dark, it just took a day or two longer. Good luck!! I am soooo excited to hear!!

Oh, good to know they aren't as sensitive! I bought some IC's too that are probably the same way.

I like the e.p.t. the best, I may get a box of those tomorrow or Saturday

Oh, good to know they aren't as sensitive! I bought some IC's too that are probably the same way.

Actually, the IC worked good!! I was surprised cause they kinda looked the same as the OvaCue ones, but I got my first positive on an IC...... so keep those ones handy!!!

Thanks! I'll use them if I don't pee all over everything I have before it's even time yet :haha:

Got my ovacue today! Looks cool, I like the little bag it came with! Though the vaginal sensor doesn't fit in it, lol. I can't use it yet anyway, I'm on CD23. I have no idea when AF is due this month, since I took clomid earlier to try and ovulate sooner, so I'm either due around the 3rd or the 10th, lol.

All this talk about aspirin- Is there a better way to increase the size of your lining? I really think mine is lacking, since I've only been having two days of period, and on those days the flow is only medium, at best. I used to have really heavy periods lasting about a week. I feel like my body is rebelling. :(

hey ladies! wow, 13 hours of work today. i'm exhausted. back to do it all over again tomorrow too :( everything's good today. i'm still waiting on my next few days temps to see what day that I O on.

emilyjean - don't know too much about aspirin, hopefully arein can answer this one :) i loved the case too!

moo - how adorable your little fish sounds!!

i hope everyone is having a great day. it's already bed time for me and i just got home zzzzzzzz...

When I used to be normal, before I started Depo, my periods were 1.5-2 days long and I got preg with DD accidentally. I don't think it matters how heavy your flow is. My periods now are still only 1-2 days long with a few days of very, very light spotting afterward.

Morning ladies, how is everyone feeling? I'm excited for everyone to start using their OvaCues so we can talk about them!

Same I can't wait to get mine!!!! I'm ordering mine next week but from not from the actual website because they charge $80 for international postage. Lol @ pos addiction joking I'm totally the same I hope you get your bfp soon though Hun.

Omg I just looked back at my other messages meh @ my typos stupid iPhone always auto completing my words. Must make a mental note not to use bnb from my phone lol.:dohh:

So exciting! I'll be anxious to see what happens in the next month with you girls and our Ovacues.

AreIn83 - I just noticed you're a nurse as well! I finshed my masters 4 years ago working as a NP in the ER it's great though I'm now studying to become a teacher lol. What department do you work in? :D

That's what I want to do!!! I'm working on my bachelor's right now and then on to get my FNP. I worked for 5 years in the ER as an RN then moved to a cardiologist's office for the 8-5, M-F no call/no holidays life for awhile. I still pick up 1-2 weekend shifts a month in ER-it's my first love.

lol I just sent OH a pic of the ovacue and the sensors, and he said 'Wowzers, that's a lot to put in your vagina!' lmao

yay my ovacue comes tomorrow! And I will be on cd3. Also bought female reproductive supplements at Whole Foods today and ordered a brand new lubricant called Zestica (or something).....I better get my bfp soon!!!!!!!

fx'd Titi! Zestica, I've never heard of it, is it like pre-seed?

I don't really know what it is to tell you the truth. I saw someone in another thread got a bfp their FIRST cycle with it so I googled it. It's only available in UK still I think but was marketed as the only proven lubricant to improve sperm motility-which is what we have issues with right now. I haven't had any luck last 5 months with preseed so trying something else-will let you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->