• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

arein - that sounded so funny. at first i was like our first :bfp:?? and then i was like OH yeah, the club's. LOL. i must be dense today..it's the maca. giving me all kinds of energy!!

oh and whit, that is HILARIOUS!!! FRUITCAKE FERTILE FOOLS :happydance: :happydance:

i started taking the baby aspirin whit. i found such good things about it. i figure, if i haven't conceived yet - obviously it's something that my body is lacking..so how exactly would i hurt it? i'm a daredevil i guess..haha.

Hmm. Maybe I should try that. Can you take it the whole cycle?

not trying to direct you to do anything behind the doc's back or anything, lol, because i know that it does make sense. but the army has poisoned my body with enough just in basic training. the gas chamber is a prime example, haha. so baby aspirin is considered ok to me! plus army doctors suck. everything that i have researched, i've seen that everyone takes it the whole cycle until a +HPT and then only continue after that under direct doc supervision.

Holy Shite the gas chamber? Omg
Well that sounds good.. I will probably wait till next cycle just to be sure IDK! I will keep drinking my tea lol

Oh, girls, I wouldn't do that if I were you. I mean, it's ok, but if it's not what your body needs than aspirin can cause serious problems. I was on baby aspirin when I got preg in Sept. While it's not confirmed, I miscarried due to an early subchorionic bleed that may have been caused by it.

Read this before you keep taking it.

Here's why: Studies have linked aspirin to various pregnancy complications. A few studies show that taking aspirin around the time of conception and in early pregnancy is associated with an increased risk of miscarriage. And some researchers believe that taking aspirin at adult doses during pregnancy might affect the baby's growth and may slightly increase the risk of a placental abruption.

Finally, taking full-dose aspirin later in pregnancy might delay labor and increase the risk of heart and related lung problems in your newborn and bleeding complications for you and your baby.

yikes! this is good to know arein. what exactly causes it??? good thing i've only taken it once. i'm wondering though, what's the difference than what i usually take? i mean this is 81mg but the army's standard ibuprofen dosage is 800mg. granted, i don't take it EVERY day, but i have taken it a lot because it's a standard prescription for almost everything. teeth, aches, surgery, anything. just wondering.

whit - yeah the gas chamber. they pile you in like cattle in basic and you all have your mask that you learned how to work like 10 minutes before. you put it on and you go in groups of about 25 and they put you in a tiny building and throw CS gas in the middle of you. you have to breathe some of it in through the mask, and it stings your lungs and hurts so bad. then you have to lift the mask and say the soldiers creed until you take a huge breath in of CS gas. at that point you usually can't breathe and either throw up or your nose starts running really REALLY bad and yours eye water. yeah... enough said.. and to torture you, you EAT right before you go in!

But the thought is to continue taking through implantation so that your lining is nice and thin. Aspirin thins your blood, it keeps your platelets from sticking together to form clots. Ibuprofen and aspirin are both nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and both can thin your blood, aspirin is better known for this.
So when my embryo implanted, my lining was too thin and the bean didn't get a good hold. Ibuprofen can be taken in early pregnancy in small quantities (at least most OBGYN's say this) but it's not really proven to be safe on the tiny, little forming organs. After 32 weeks, it's a HUGE no-no because it can cause birth defects mainly of the heart.

now it makes me nervous to take even what the army gives me. yikes. well, i will hold off on it then because of this. i'm sure whit will too. it's my bed time arein. almost 10pm! yikes! thank you for your input on it, very good :)

Sleep tight! It's only 2:40 here so I have awhile before bed!

So it sounds like I defo should ask my doc first then. Are there tests to determine the health of the uterine lining??

They can do ultrasounds to see it but my doc thought I had PCOS and that's why I was started on aspirin. If you have regular cycles and a normal amount of bleeding with AF, you're most likely just fine and don't need it.

Cool.. Mine are pretty regular except it was extra light last cycle

You're probably just fine, your cycles are regular?

Arein- mine are on the dime.

Titi- im soooo jealous!! Lol congrats hope you get it quick!!

hey i am considering buying the OvaCue, i was wondering if it has helped anyone with getting pregnant? and if its worth the money? we have been ttc for over 2 years now and are willing to try anything but would like to hear some testimonies first! thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->