• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

Thanks never! I got the classic off ebay. Couldn't afford a new model but its fine! I'm totally stalking this thread now!! LOL
Hope you have a good day :)

Titi-Hope you join us as well we will have yet another thing in common!!

i could have afforded the new model, but i'm cheap, haha. plus arein helped me to realize there really wasn't all that great of a difference between the classic and the new. just fancy stuff that really didn't matter. the cute case the classic comes with is enough for me :) you're in the 2WW! FX'ed for you whit. crazy84 on here got her :bfp: right before she got her ovacue, haha. maybe that will be you!!

:wave:

LOL Thatd be awesome. DH just said a couple of hours ago, "wouldnt that be funny if you just ordered all this stuff and you were pregnant?" haha

wish that was my luck! could be yours :) i got my smiley on my OPK today ladies. i'm really happy. it was a random test before i have to go back to work. i obviously can't :sex: but i'm happy to know i am at least O'ing on track (usually O on CD16) so my body is doing good. i've started taking fertil aid (3 weeks), maca, royal jelly, and fish oil and i'm surprised none of it has affected my cycle. hopefully all it does is increase my energy, help my body, and make my period time more managable. i'm so happy!! can't wait to use my ovacue!! everyone's day goes well i hope!!

Okay-I bought it. The whole kit & caboodle-the new one with vag sensor plus the software. I got it off /www.ababyoutlets.com. The price was the same as the manufacturer, earlypregnancytests.com, ebay and amazon but is you use coupon codes FIVEOFF or TweetPeep you get 5% off! I used my savings to pay for 2 day air.

Hey ladies!! Just wanted to say hi and see how everything is going?? I am so excited to hear results from you all!!!!

titi- I did the next day which was $43-ish, the overnight is $70-ish.

Never- Girlie, you're going to be all set when you get to see DH!

Congrats on the positive never!

And yay Titi!! Im SO excited you got one!!! :wohoo:

I checked to see if mine had shipped yet, and the seller hasnt yet! I hope they ship it today, I paid them right away!

hey ladies :wave: thank you for all the OPK congrats. i think i got the EWCM today. weird looking, LOL, guess i never payed much attention.

whit - i hope they ship soon. that's one thing i don't like about ebay :shrug: hopefully you get it soon.

crazy - we're all doing great. the question is how are you? symptoms yet? do you know how far along you are? i hope that you and the family are doing good.

arein - we need to make the front page like most of the clubs have. with the people in it's names and if they have BFP or not and what cycle day they are on. what do you think? we can't really use crazy's BFP because she didn't get it with ovacue, but she's still part of the club!

titi - i can't wait for you to get it! we're going to be some crazy fertile testing fools, LOL. watch out!

moo - how is your day girly? everything going okay with your cycle?

hope everyone is doing well!!!

hey ladies :wave: thank you for all the OPK congrats. i think i got the EWCM today. weird looking, LOL, guess i never payed much attention.

whit - i hope they ship soon. that's one thing i don't like about ebay :shrug: hopefully you get it soon.

crazy - we're all doing great. the question is how are you? symptoms yet? do you know how far along you are? i hope that you and the family are doing good.

arein - we need to make the front page like most of the clubs have. with the people in it's names and if they have BFP or not and what cycle day they are on. what do you think? we can't really use crazy's BFP because she didn't get it with ovacue, but she's still part of the club!

titi - i can't wait for you to get it! we're going to be some crazy fertile testing fools, LOL. watch out!

moo - how is your day girly? everything going okay with your cycle?

hope everyone is doing well!!!

Hey Nevertogether! I am doing good. No real symptoms yet... just sore boobs and very bloated!! lol, I feel huge!! hahahahaha hopefully that will go away soon though!! I am 4 weeks and 6 days along today. I go back to the Dr. at the end of May. I told my kids last night!! They were really excited. My daughter didn't believe me. She made me pinky promise her!! lol It was cute!! It is still really early, so I will just keep praying that everything works out!! I can't wait to hear how great the OvaCue works!!!

awwww candy that is AWESOME. i'm so jealous of you :p i think ovacue will do great! definitely have my FX'ed for june. that is so adorable of your daughter and it's awesome they are so happy for it to happen. so happy for you!! glad to hear not too many symptoms. i'm in my fertile window, so i'm feeling you on the bloated, but you have a lot longer to feel bloated. hehe.

Ok, the front page is made. Did I leave anyone out, we are a pretty small little group!

arein - i love it!!! especially crazy84 the mascot :) :) it is a small group, but just think..about a week and half ago it was just you, crazy, and i talking about ovacue and now we have other great girlies joining the group just because of your success with ovacue. now all we need is your :bfp: still feeling it dang it!!

LOL! I love it. You could make a slogan with that.. fruitcake fertile fools! :rofl:

I LOVE the frontpage arein! The colors are great and it says it all! Awesome job. :)

Thanks ladies! Never-I'm hoping I can give us our first BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->