Club OvaCue!

yeah, titi and i will beat the crap out of :witch: if she comes, hehe. my dh is overly optimistic too titi. he has two kids already, two different women (yeah, we were both bar rats for many years, so that explains that.) one was conceived when he only slept with the girl three times and the other was conceived right after him and his girlfriend broke up, about 6 months into their relationship. so he thinks since we've been together almost two years that something is wrong with me. lol. but then he's so quick to be like, oh you don't feel good babe? you're probably pregnant. i'm like "ahhhh!"

Aww lol

It kinda sucks Titi cause my ticker is wrong and im only 12 dpo this time. Idk if it was later ov than usual or what--if so theres a chance she will still show up so Im hoping its not that! aaa I am pulling my hair out! haha
Gonna go hang out with my cousin for a bit tho to try not to think about it!

I am hoping it just takes a cycle to figure out. Or maybe it's dead on and I've been wrong-which IS why I bought it-just to rule that out, lol.

Well got a bd in anyway-maybe dtd in the morning will help as we usually don't b/c dh is lazy then.

Can't wait to hear from our testing girls!

Oh good luck hun :dust:

Aww lol

It kinda sucks Titi cause my ticker is wrong and im only 12 dpo this time. Idk if it was later ov than usual or what--if so theres a chance she will still show up so Im hoping its not that! aaa I am pulling my hair out! haha
Gonna go hang out with my cousin for a bit tho to try not to think about it!

I'm just going to give you a big cyber hug :hugs: and some flowers :flower: hope you have a good time with your cousin.

:hugs:
Thank you hun! Yes it was nice to get away for a bit. Now for making dinner! How are you and your symptoms doing?

yeah, titi and i will beat the crap out of :witch: if she comes, hehe. my dh is overly optimistic too titi. he has two kids already, two different women (yeah, we were both bar rats for many years, so that explains that.) one was conceived when he only slept with the girl three times and the other was conceived right after him and his girlfriend broke up, about 6 months into their relationship. so he thinks since we've been together almost two years that something is wrong with me. lol. but then he's so quick to be like, oh you don't feel good babe? you're probably pregnant. i'm like "ahhhh!"

My hubby says the same things all the time. I'll say 'Babe, I have heartburn. :(' and he'll say 'You're pregnant!'. It ALMOST makes me get my hopes up, lol.

haha i hate that you have to hear the same things that i do emilyjean. in a way, it's super sweet that they are excited about it but then you just want to be like..stop filling me head with those emotions cause i will be torn if i'm not! but guys don't understand that much.

AREIN honey. i hope you are out there celebrating a :bfp:

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY my beautiful Ovacue ladies..

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY beautiful CRAZY!! hope you get awesome presents!

aw Whit I just saw your ticker........so sorry hun.......super hugs & love to you. :hugs: :flower:

Never-how long have many cycles have you & dh been together & tried? It sounds really hopeful that you know he can make babies-I think sometimes it is a lot harder to cure the male factor.

Wow I love our moms but Mother's day is kinda tough huh? I really wanted to pg with #1 this mday.

Anyway I don't know what the HELL is up with my ovacue. I am getting ready to throw it out the window! Either it needs a month to warm up or I've been completely misreading temps, opks and my body signs for 18 months (which wouldn't be bad actually would just mean I'm daft and explain why we haven't gotten pg!)

I am on cd 12. I am almost positive I ovulate cd11-cd13, most often later in the day on cd12. I've had ewcm since cd7 and got a +opk on cd 11 fmu but am STILL only getting "possibly fertile" on the ovacue. (?). Last night it almost felt like my breasts were already starting to get sore and this morning they definitely are-which usually happens immediately after I OV. My temp has also gone up a LOT today but I got up an hour later so that doesn't tell me much b/c for me it usually goes up around .5 each half hour later than I normally temp. I still have watery/ewcm though.

hmmmmmmmmmm.

ohhh titi i wish i knew! since i haven't been able to use mine yet, i don't really have that much input to put in on it. i mean the odds of you doing all of that wrong has to be pretty slim to none, wouldn't you think? but you're right it could always be possible.

well, since we truly tried to conceive (we didn't use protection for the two years we've been together, so in a way we always have been open to it) we've only got to try in february, june will be our next shot. we did get to try august of last year and sept-dec, but like i said..this was just not using protection and talking about it. i guess more NTNP for 2 years. and nothing ever happened :shrug:

DH's kids are 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 so it is possible he isn't fertile anymore, but i doubt that. he's taking his fertil aid just in case :)

Unless DH developed some very bad habits in the last few years or is much older then he looks in his pic I wouldn't worry too much about his fertility changing. All in all it doesn't seem like you have actually TTC that many times so hopefully it is just a timing thing!!!!

hey titi - i'm hoping so too! as far as bad timing, etc. DH is 27. he's a recovering alcholic and has been through AA/NA twice now, so that alone affects his sperm :( he was an AA/NA graduate when he conceived his two children, so hopefully it isn't the case..but we don't know :shrug:

Happy mothers day ladies! Hubby got me the sweetest mothers day card, and inside he wrote that I'm going to be the best mommy ever someday. I love him, lol.

Never- We're in the same boat there, OH up until a year ago was a huge partier, drinking every night, smoking a LOT of pot and cigs, and even doing cocaine. That was all before I met him, but still it could have affected things. FX'd for both of us it didn't!

my ticker may have reset but still no af! Im beginning to think she's playing tricks on me, because my temp went down again. I havent been a single day late in 6 months!

Before I met my Dh we both had problems with substance abuse. Ive been clean 3 years and its been 4 for him! Its always in the back of my mind tgat I ruined our chances...but Ive seen much worse off people give birth so that tends to win over!

Anyhow Im scared to waste my FRER. Maybe Ill do another ic..

hey ladies - wow to find girls with some of the same issues too. :hugs: whit - you and arein are killinnggggggg me!!

Girls, I'm sorry I had to take a day away. I got a really BFN last night and AF showed this morning. A day late....so I just needed to not think about it for awhile. I'm not sure if it was another chemical or just my overactive imagination. I'm back to square one.

OK, so back to cd1......damn, do I have some awful cramps :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"