Club OvaCue!

arein - that seems like a really great idea to me. just letting mother nature take her course kind of thing. i'm sure you don't need the stress after this past cycle. we are here for you no matter what you need to talk about though. i'm CD27 today. i started CD30 last cycle, but i o'ed one day later this cycle, so i assume i should be CD1 on friday. hopefully everything stays on track. not too far behind you gals!

We've tried to stay really relaxed about it since my m/c but yesterday was bad. So, just hanging out. I told DH "I think it's time for a break. Are you ready to take a break?" He said no....I still want to keep practicing.... :haha: I told him I didn't mean a break from sex just a break from focusing sex for making a baby.

hehe i love how husbands sense of humor always comes at the right time sometimes. i'm sure you just needed that giggle :)

One of my favorite DH-isims when I had gotten really depressed about STILL not getting pregnant...I came out of the bathroom after an HPT, I had left in on the bathroom sink and said to DH "It's just going to be negative anyway". He replied with "Don't say that it's going to be negative, you're going to make your eggs sad". I still laugh when I think about it.

awwwww that is so cute arein. they say the funniest things sometimes and you can't help but think that it's super sweet.

It was super sweet and I try to be just as supportive to him, I may be the body but it's just as much a part of him as it is me. He let me snot all over her yesterday morning, I just stood in the kitchen clinging to him (without his shirt on) rolling tears and snot down his chest. And he knows that's all I need, I just need to get it out and then move on. He doesn't try to comfort me or say anything except "Ok now?" And we go about our business.

We've been together for 10 years in September, we both know what the other one needs without it being said and I wouldn't trade that comfort for anything in the world.

and that's all you need :) i'm so glad you have that awesome support arein. really i am. makes you even more deserving of your little sticky bean.

i hear you girl, i do. a lot of us are anxious to use our ovacue this cycle. you're the only one who has completed a cycle with it. you are going to need to school us on it, haha

I read all of that information that was posted. It was awesome. It gave me a lot of information that I didn't read before I started using it.

were you having a lot of the same issues titi is having? as far as not matching up with what you had previously thought you o'ed?

It gave me my cue peak on CD 14 which according to that chart means I should O on CD18, which could be right or could be wrong. According to FF, I O'd cd16 which is what it's been giving me for the last few months but I felt like I had O'd on cd17. I'm not saying it's wrong because my charts look less than spectacular anyway-there's a lot of room for error with temping.

Hey Arein, good to see you back. Glad your DH is such a sweetie. That's an adorable pic of your two loves.

I've been with DH ten years this fall too. Except we haven't been lucky enough for ANY beans yet. : (

I have been wondering what your experience was with your ovacue your first cycle since I feel like I've already Od and ovacue not peaking me to O until cd15-still days away.

See prior posts, chart for reasons why I think I od.

Whit- I think we're cycle buddies this month, AF started today for me too. I'm happy about mine, it's right on schedule. :happydance: Tomorrow I will start with my ovacue!

Arein- you're hubby sounds so sweet! mines slowly starting to get that I sometimes just need to cry, he usually gets mad when I do.

Titi-When did you get a peak? I just see a high on your chart? Keep in mind the OvaCue takes several cycles to get adjusted to your body just like FF took several charts to give you the green box on O days. It gave me a peak on CD14 which is odd for me because that I wouldn't have O'd til cd18-very late but not impossible as I've O'd as late as CD19 before. OPKs and temping are far less reliable because there are too many factors that can give you odd readings (caffeine can effect your OPKs!) as well as odd temps.

emily-It took DH a lot of growing up to get where he is today and a lot of me pointing him in the right direction. We had a lot of trouble when we were younger but we've gotten really strong these last 2 years-getting older and wiser I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->