Club OvaCue!

emily-It was a choice of sanity. I either had to walk away or go to jail for homicide....:haha: I was ready to kill the *******....
Keep in mind that you and DH have only been together a short period. When Luke and I had first started dating and then got engaged, I felt that I could never leave him regardless of what he had done. Everyone reaches their breaking point. We've made promises to each other, outside of our vows, that we're in it for the long run now. Neither of us can walk away anymore.

hey it starred out b*stard.....

Now that I'm feeling better, I don't want to take a TTC break....I have a feeling if I tell DH that he'd still want the break.

Titi- I have the one with the applicator, I usually only fill it to the .5 mark, which is a tiny amount, lol.

Arein-lol at it starring out b*stard, that's funny. You're right about the short time thing, but I think that if he cheated on me I'd think I deserved it or something. :cry:

that's not a good outlook emily :p it will never be your fault. it will always be the cheaters fault in my opinion. no matter how hard it gets it's just the cowardly thing to do. in all honesty, my husband is the only person i've never cheated on. so i know for a fact that it's no one's fault but your own (the cheaters.)

that's not a good outlook emily :p it will never be your fault. it will always be the cheaters fault in my opinion. no matter how hard it gets it's just the cowardly thing to do. in all honesty, my husband is the only person i've never cheated on. so i know for a fact that it's no one's fault but your own (the cheaters.)

I actually cheated on quite a few people before OH embarrassingly enough, and I know it wasn't any of those guys faults, lol. I'm just down on myself a lot, I think it's a lot to do with TTC, I feel like a failure because I know how much he wants a baby. :shrug: I'm such a wreck, lol.

So I just paid for a Jenny Renny conception prediction and another from Serendipity. I had to jump on the bandwagon over there! :dohh:

i understand emily, trust me. my DH has two kids already so i sometimes feel like..ugh..it's just me.. :shrug: :cry:

as for the readings, i did so many of those, lol, i don't think i will ever fully admit how many hehe

Emilyjean - I noticed you are in IL, are you in Chicago? If you want the name of a wonderful RE who is literally the best dr I have ever had re PCOS (and I have had a few across a coujple of continents), let me know. She is freaking amazing.

xx

I'm about 2 hours away from Chicago. I do love my current gyne, but he's not a reproductive endocrinologist so I would love to know of her! I'd most likely have to travel to Chicago should I have to get anything major done, such as IVF.

emily - i am trying to work out how to PM and I will PM you her name and details.

xx

lol more than I've seen in this forum ever! I've just met firedancer as well, and there's a girl in teen that's also from chicago. Small world!

Got ff crosshairs today but ovacue still telling me today my peak fertility day and not confirming o.

:hi: hi ladies! how is everyone today?

Illonoisans (did i spell that right?)- one of my closest friends is from Rockford, IL.

Titi - Even though OvaCue isn't doing too well for you right now, just wanted to tell you I have my FX'ed for you this cycle. Good Luck!

Never- I worked in Rockford for awhile, it's a cool town. Only about an hour from me.

Titi- soo weird, I'm nervous about mine working. I normally ov really late and have a slightly shorter LP, so hopefully mine doesn't give me the same trouble.

My oral reading was 153 today, lol. I'm keeping track of it in my journal.

My reading was 164 and I'm on CD4. There is a girl on SMEP who lives an hour from me.

I'm having like flight of ideas day today. I can't form enough thoughts to really type anything out :rofl:. Too much caffeine, I think.

I had 4 cups of coffee and a cup of chai tea all before 11am. I never do that, I've cut waaaaaaaaaaaaay back on my caffeine so I think I got a buzz from all of that this morning.

that would knock me out! i don't drink caffeine at all. you know, i'm allergic to taurine too which is in energy drinks. not allergic, but my body has really bad side effects to it. it does the opposite of what it's supposed to. i CRASH. like spinning around, dizzy, pass out for hours and hours crash!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->