Club OvaCue!

I had 4 cups of coffee and a cup of chai tea all before 11am. I never do that, I've cut waaaaaaaaaaaaay back on my caffeine so I think I got a buzz from all of that this morning.

Ive cut way back too. Ive been buying tea like crazy lately, though.. and its all I drink. I think Im suffering from the same thing as you are right now! :rofl:

Going to go and look up what these darn readings mean again.. mine was lower this morning--223. It was 242 yesterday. HMMMmmm

Thank you Never!

I hope the ovacue works well for everyone else! I am just going to be patient and see what happens.
I did the v sensor tonight and it confirmed ov for today (hmmmmmm)....oh well, you never ever know........

It will be interesting to see what happens with all of you. Is anyone just using the Ovacue or is everyone doublechecking with a back up method?

Titi- I'm using digital OPK's too, since they seem to work well for me. I just want to be doubly sure. Are you and your OH dtd as if you are ovulating today?

Im going to use cheapy OPKs as well.. and of course temping.

same here, i'm still temping and using opk's alongside. never can be too safe, hehe :)

Titi- I'm using digital OPK's too, since they seem to work well for me. I just want to be doubly sure. Are you and your OH dtd as if you are ovulating today?

I think it is smart idea to use a back up until we know. Like in my case I had conflicting data so if I only followed one I would have missed the eggy.

We DTD on cd14 pm.......just in case I was supposed to ov on cd15 (and b/c Arein says you are more likely to ov in am).......

Hi Ladies:

I am looking to purchase a Ovacue and stumbled upon you all here. I'd like to know your honest opinions on the monitor before I shell out the money for it as it's quite expensive. From all the reading I've done it sounds fantastic but I want honest opinions not the cut and paste stuff from their website. I am planning on conceiving in September so everything we do up to that point is "practice". The plan is a June 2011 baby boy to join his parents and big brother. I am really hoping for a boy but will be happy with whatever I am blessed with. The clock is ticking so I really want it to happen as planned...LOL...

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Thanks =-)

Hi Dime Diva- Welcome!
I suggest you read back through all my threads on this post. I have been ttc for 18 cycles and charting most of them-did the Fertility friend charting course and everything and have a very regular cycle and so far think the ovacue is bullcrap-but I'll see. I am getting ready to call Zetek as soon as I have a few spare moments from work and see what they say.

Hi Diva! Ive only used it 3 days.. Dont know if I trust it yet or not. Im going to use opk's still just in case this cycle!

Hi Dime Diva- Welcome!
I suggest you read back through all my threads on this post. I have been ttc for 18 cycles and charting most of them-did the Fertility friend charting course and everything and have a very regular cycle and so far think the ovacue is bullcrap-but I'll see. I am getting ready to call Zetek as soon as I have a few spare moments from work and see what they say.

Do call! I'm intrigued to hear what they say about it. :flower:

Dime Diva- I don't know how I feel about it yet either. I think there are one one or two that have used it for a full cycle. I'm only on CD4. So I'm also interested in how it works for me!

Dime Diva- I used mine for one complete cycle. It gave me my peak on CD14 which would have given me an O date for cd18. According to my temps, I would have O'd on cd16 but I don't trust my temping. My temps were just too erratic. I've given up temping for this cycle though too. I'm only using my OvaCue and nothing else but we're kind of on a break. I think it takes more than just one or two cycles to adjust and I'm on cycle #2 so I'm being patient with it.

Thank you ladies for the feedback, it looks like we will all be trying it together since everyone is just starting or waiting for it to align with your other measures. I am hoping that purchasing it now and using for 2-3 cylces it will give me an accurate reading for my TTC Month. I am hoping that it works for us all and that 98% accuracy that they claim is, well accurate....LOL...

D~

Well I will have to wait until I have more time to call them. The thing that confuses me, is that supposedly the vaginal sensor measures the amount of progesterone to estrogen to confirm ovulation-I don't know how that could take a few cycles..........BUT I am going to be patient too. I'm almost afraid if I call they are just going to tell me the same thing......so we'll see.

Now I am also being superstitious.....am I more likely to get a bfp if I call and bitch about my ovacue, (then I would feel bad!) or if I don't do anything (then I will think, I should have at least called!), lol.

I know that temping is not all that accurate-if I was temping alone I't would be one thing-but it is temps, cm, and opk.......oh well.......like I keep saying, who knows?

I'm also a bit confused as to WHY it would take a couple cycles to figure out when you ovulate. Especially if it gets it wrong the first time, lol, how's it going to get it right later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->