Club OvaCue!

You know what tho? I keep forgeting to say it has not been a total waste-I got to hook up with you girls and I love this thread :hugs:

Aw thanks Titi, I love this thread too.

You girls have to keep in mind it has to learn how your body's electrolytes fluctuate in relevance to your cycle. Thats why a reading has to be taken everyday, it has to develop a pattern. Titi, don't give up on it just yet. What have you go to lose anyway? You've already paid for it so just keep using it, something may change.

ah Thanks for explaining......now it makes sense why you have to wait. You are right-I surely don't have anything to lose!

Titi - is your LP normally 15 days? It's not unusual for your CM to change on the day of ovulation. This cycle I was confirmed to ovulate on CD 18 by ultrasound my CM for that day was creamy almost dry I got positive OPK's days before ovulation. FF wants to choose CD 15 or 17 for ovulation which would be days off actual ovulation. I have to change my CM as EWCM of FF so it selects the right day.

Though there is a very clear thermal shift on your chart. Good luck hun :dust:

That does make more sense now.

Arein- did it predict your O correctly? And if it did, do you have a normal 14 day LP?

Moocha-that's really good to know. I just read that too-which helps b/c I always thought by the time I had creamy cm it was too late! I'm REALLY REALLY hoping I have been off all this time. It doesn't have to be cd15 even, if I've even been off a day that would explain why no pg yet-My cycles are so regular I've been convinced all this time I ov cd 11-13 so after a bd maraton starting early in the week we are always wore out and generally quit as soon as the creamy cm shows up! (except for the smep cycle but only gave that one try and I think we actually bd'd too late on the "insurance" one).

My lp is usually 14 days-if I have been calculating correctly. My cycles are 26-28 days, max.

emily, I don't have the vaginal sensor. It gave me a peak on cd14 so O for cd18 according to that chart. My thermal shift happened on CD16 but like I explained before, my temps are so erratic it's really hard to tell what's right and what's wrong by temping alone. I have a 32 day cycle, 16 day LP. This last cycle was 33 days long though, just another loop in my ttc saga.

The reason I was curious is because if the ovacue is just going by when you would normally ovulate based on the length of your cycle (based on a 14 day lp), then we'd be able to tell. lol, i don't know.

I also have a question- Why do my readings keep going down? This morning I only had a 117, and I know that I'm testing at the same time, because I set an alarm for 6:30 every morning and test then, lol. The first post of my journal has my numbers so far on there if anyone is curious.

spotting today, AF tomorrow, right on track. then i can use my ovacue! woot woot :happydance:

Liana---woohoo!!!! I'm so excited you finally get to try it!

i was wondering where the heck you were! you show up when it's my bed time, hehe. have a good night whit! :D

Greetings~

We all seem to be on different schedules so I'll post and check back in tomorrow. I am confused and I'd like to get all my questions out now. I have a 25 day cycle and I think I O'd on CD12 with sharp ovule pain shooting thru my left side, minimal EWCM on CD 13 and CD14. Fast forward to today CD19 and I still have the sharp pain and more EWCM. I could not have been ovulating for 7 straight days, any thoughts as to what could be going on? I do not have my ovacue yet and even if I did I could not test until my cycle starts over.

I've lost about 25 pounds in the past 3 months do you think that could be the cause? I am still trying to hold out on TTC until September so there is no rush right now but when we are ready we need to know everything is working when it should. Any insight is appreciated!

Thanks!

No, I have not used them in a while because I could not get an accurate reading based on body signals like ovule pain and mucus. I just pretty much look for the body signals now as it seems to work more accurately than the OPK's. I was temping for a while but I stopped because my wake up time was not consistent and it would throw the readings out of whack. That's why I wanted to purchase the ovacue because I was hoping that it would give me more accuracy and I think the window for that is 2 hours if you do not wake up the same time every day. I do have some OPK's left so I guess it would not hurt to check tomorrow...

I always get fertile cm like 3-4 days before O. Maybe you were trying to O the first time but it didnt happen and now you're gearing up for it again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->