Club OvaCue!

i was thinking just what whit suggested. perhaps your body is gearing up for o, but not finishing the process and then later on it gears up to o again. it's hard to say if you did or not, because you don't temp or use the ovacue to confirm your ovulation.

CD1 for me today girls! finally! still have my 14 day LP, however i ovulated a day late this cycle so it made me cycle a day longer. boo. hoping it doesn't change at all now, because right now i'm predicted o around 1 july and i will see DH 23 june through 30 june. yikeees.

oh yeah, i forgot to say - even though i'm CD1, i think i'm waiting until monday before i begin using the ovacue. only because i don't wake up at regular times on the weekend. during the week i wake up at 5:00am, weekend like 10:00am and it completely slipped my mind this morning. hehe. so CD3, i will start the ovacue :)

I wonder if drinking electrolytes can effect the readings on the Ovacue? I drink electrolytes not the sport drink type but the flavorless packet type you get from the chemist mostly when I work out hard at the gym. lol

I don't think so. It says not to vary your sodium intake drastically though.

oh btw grats on CD 1 Never!! I hope your cycles stay uber predictable!!!

I am getting excited to upload my ovacue data into the computer-I got the software program & I think that will make it all much clearer-but will wait until cd1.

:happydance: titi. love doing new stuff. how is your cycle going? any symptoms?

i did my first reading today. at first i got 425 and i was like whoa! but i went to the zetek website and it said if you get 430 or above to retake it. i'm not over 430, but retook it anyway and it dropped to 200. lol. not sure what i did that first time. :shrug:

Thats weird. lol
all of my readings have been mid 200s-300s.

i'm sure in my stumbling around at 5:00am i pushed the wrong button or did something wrong when placing it on my tongue. because it over rode the 425 with the 200 when i retook it.

yes anything over 400 is a mistake-that much I know.

Hi Never-
No-still no symtoms physically or with my chart. but weird cramping, that is freaking me out b/c it's not a pg sign, b/c it started too early and also because I had something similar last cycle......so I wonder if there is something wrong with me...

at 4 dpo I started having ov like pains on left ovary side in the evening. 5dpo this changed to almost a dull burningy sensation about an inch up in the center from my pubic bone-almost like a cross between light af cramps and what you feel before you get poopy sick (sorry).....they lasted all night and in fact came back last night at 6dpo. When I woke up this morning the burningy center thing is gone and now it is more of an ov like twinging again near left ovary.

November..was perfectly normal-????

i wish i knew titi :shrug: i've been trying to google some reasons, but haven't found out much just yet other than it being pregnancy symptoms. but if you had them last month too, i don't see how that could be..hmm..

found a few post, not sure if they are what you are describing:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-pain-twinge-but-after-ov-im-not-due-yet.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/302929-cramps-4dpo.html

aw thanks for looking Never-well, I read all the posts in the threads you linked and it looks like EVERY single other possible PG symtpom-half the people who get bfps got em and half the people who got AF got them!!! :sigh:

It could be a cyst. They go away on their own most of the time. A cyst forms when the egg doesn't break away from the ovary like it should, and then fills up with fluid or blood. It can be a little painful to very painful depending on how big it gets and whether it bursts or not. So this could be happening, and the egg isnt releasing, but then it is going away. Maybe you should go to the doctor!

yeah I was thinking that I will see a doctor this cycle. I complained about some other vague pains there before in the fall so they did an ultrasound but it was perfectly normal.

Thanks for the feedback Ladies. I am just hoping if I ovulated later as you believe that it does not impact my LP. I am due to start AF on Friday so I hope to have my Ovacue and start to use it my next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->