Club OvaCue!

Most likely it wont affect LP, your cycle will just be longer. At least that is what happened to me last cycle :)

like whit said, it usually doesn't change your LP. i ovulated a day later last cycle and so it just increase my cycle to 31 days, my LP stayed the same. done my first two readings, hehe.

CD2 - 200
CD3 - 195

can't wait until this all adds up, hah

I missed a whole weekend of information. We were so busy and I had school work to do. I'm CD9 today, tested this morning with my Ovacue and got a not fertile but I'm really excited because last cycle I got a possibly fertile on CD9. This just proves that it does change and isn't set to give you pre-programmed days.

yeah thank goodness we are all at different parts of our cycle we can help each other!

As much as I would like to say I'm taking a break, we really aren't. I'm not using all of my stuff-supplements and temping-but I still know when I can get preg. I still know if we have sex on certain days I could get pregnant.

hey lovelies!

arein - that is great, and titi you are so right that it rocks we are all at different parts so we can help each other. i'm excited that this is my first cycle with the ovacue, but also not too ambitious as i can tell that it takes the first cycle to even get used to your cycle so it might not be accurate :shrug: but the second cycle will be my cycle with DH, so it should be right on point! i still temp though just in case, so i can make sure that i am ovulating. how is everyone?

moo - you tested yet?

whit - how's your online game nerd :p hehe

crazy - hope the sticky bean is doing well

HAHA Thanks never :p
Getting more and more addicted. It's just as well.. because while my gyn told me we were going to do an hsg next cycle, she also called my endocrinologist in. They're concerned I may have Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia.. I have no idea what would happen, as most of the treatment is bc. Hopefully the HSG will give us a little fertility boost next cycle. :shrug: Kinda dont know what to think right now..

Glad to see you back Arein :)

And where is Moochacha? :D :test:

moo got AF, i saw it on another thread. :hugs: but she's excited to use ovacue!

i'm sorry to hear about your news whit. maybe he is trying to take all precautions because he just doesn't understand why you aren't conceiving. covering all his bases, ya know? not really knowing if this is the case, throwing big names out... probably not meaning to scare you, but we all know all that big name stuff is scary! FX'ed everything is well and maybe the big man is just choosing to make you wait a little longer for a :baby: cruel of him, but what can you do :shrug: :hugs:

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind if I join you. I have been using the ovacue since CD6 (i know, later than supposed to), now on CD 9 and after reading what everyone elses ovacue readings are, I have concluded that I am either really unhealthy or really healthy or just really strange, because I have not had a single reading over 100! This morning was really low, like 78 I think (can't remember). The ovacue is not happy with me - it thought it had me sorted yesterday, predicting possible fertility on Thursday (CD12) and peak on Friday, but now its saying possible fertility today - poor poppet, and we only just met :)

Anyone else want to share their readings?

hey zeezee! wow. haha, if you're really healthy then i'm really unhealthy as my first reading was 200..haha..

first, welcome! :wave: i've read a lot from the girls on here that the first cycle with ovacue is a doozey. it's still figuring out your body and cycle and trying to make accurate readings off of that. are you doing anything to back it up? ie: opk's, temping, etc?

my readings so far..

CD2 - 200
CD3 - 195

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind if I join you. I have been using the ovacue since CD6 (i know, later than supposed to), now on CD 9 and after reading what everyone elses ovacue readings are, I have concluded that I am either really unhealthy or really healthy or just really strange, because I have not had a single reading over 100! This morning was really low, like 78 I think (can't remember). The ovacue is not happy with me - it thought it had me sorted yesterday, predicting possible fertility on Thursday (CD12) and peak on Friday, but now its saying possible fertility today - poor poppet, and we only just met :)

Anyone else want to share their readings?

Hi ZeeZee-welcome! Tell us more about your ttc journey!! (if you like)

I am due for AF in a week. My ovacue (the new one) only shows the last few readings on the screen-but I have the software that charts out all my readings. I've just been waiting for the end of the cycle to upload them to the computer to do it....so when I see them graphed I will post the whole first cycle on here, along with my FF chart for comparison. Then you all can compare.

Thanks for the encouragement.. I could use it! This came from my endocrinologist though, so although its not a textbook case if it is that.. we need more tests to rule it out and if its not that its still something else with my having an elevated hormone called 17-hydroxyprogesterone and some androgen I cant remember the name of. :shrug: I'm hoping that taking Maca will help even out some of the hormones maybe... we will see after the test I guess.

I have to get a shot in the butt before my bloodwork :haha:

I have no clue about my ovacue. My readings keep going up and down and up and down. Who knows :shrug: Only time will tell I guess.

hey lovelies!

arein - that is great, and titi you are so right that it rocks we are all at different parts so we can help each other. i'm excited that this is my first cycle with the ovacue, but also not too ambitious as i can tell that it takes the first cycle to even get used to your cycle so it might not be accurate :shrug: but the second cycle will be my cycle with DH, so it should be right on point! i still temp though just in case, so i can make sure that i am ovulating. how is everyone?

moo - you tested yet?

whit - how's your online game nerd :p hehe

crazy - hope the sticky bean is doing well

Hey!!! Things are good so far!!! I have been having morning sickness since last week. It is terrible, but it will be worth it!!! I hope yall are all doing well!!!!!

Thanks for the encouragement.. I could use it! This came from my endocrinologist though, so although its not a textbook case if it is that.. we need more tests to rule it out and if its not that its still something else with my having an elevated hormone called 17-hydroxyprogesterone and some androgen I cant remember the name of. :shrug: I'm hoping that taking Maca will help even out some of the hormones maybe... we will see after the test I guess.

I have to get a shot in the butt before my bloodwork :haha:

I have no clue about my ovacue. My readings keep going up and down and up and down. Who knows :shrug: Only time will tell I guess.

I really hope that everything gets figured out for you!

PS-what is vigorous futterwacken???? : )

titi-I was wondering the same thing, it sounds dirty....I kind of like it.
I think I need to add the two new girls on....zeezee and dyme diva right?

When I get home I'm going to write out all of my readings just to see if there is a pattern yet. I'm sure there isn't though since my last cycle was #1.

zeezee- I already got my first peak of the month, which I believe is incorrect because I don't ovulate this early. Here are my reading up til now (CD8)

CD2 o= 162 v=n/a
CD3 o= 153 v=n/a
CD4 o= 132 v=n/a
CD5 o= 117 v=n/a
CD6 o= 158 v=137
CD7 o= 204 v=212
CD8 o= 145 v=211

ooooooooooomg!! My new Ovacue doesn't work :cry: I've tired to email the company no reply, tried calling and of course they close at 4pm!!! Who closes at 4pm???? which is 6 am here is Australia.

This might be a deal breaker for me because I'm not sure I want to pay $160 US dollars which is around $180 Australian for postage so they can mail me a working product.

I turned the ovacue on it went nuts swapping to all different screens really fast and kept saying taking your reading then swapping back to the calendar then the settings all without me guiding it then it turned itself off and we haven't been able to turn it on since. We've changed the batteries but no luck its dead. :wacko:

Ah I'm so mad atm I wont be able to use it this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->