Club OvaCue!

They shouldn't make you pay for shipping for a new one! If you just got it and tried to turn it one and it won't work then you should tell them about it and they should ship you a new one and have you ship the old one back! That's BS!!!!

My readings have absolutely no pattern to them. DH looked at them and he doesn't see any pattern either.
Here are my readings just for this cycle
CD1- 127
2-127
3-164
4-144
5-126
6-129
7-143
8-152
9-146

That's too much money and it isn't your fault.

I know I feel pretty ripped off because of it only because if I pay for shipping it works out in total to around $210 :wacko: which is $20 less than a second ovacue..

zeezee- I already got my first peak of the month, which I believe is incorrect because I don't ovulate this early. Here are my reading up til now (CD8)

CD2 o= 162 v=n/a
CD3 o= 153 v=n/a
CD4 o= 132 v=n/a
CD5 o= 117 v=n/a
CD6 o= 158 v=137
CD7 o= 204 v=212
CD8 o= 145 v=211

Do you mean your peak fertility day or your "cue peak"? I actually get a forecasted peak fertility day with mine but the other girls with older models get a 'cue peak'. If you have the 'cue peak' that actually means you won't ovulate until 5-7 days later.....cd13-16-is that more like it?

Yeah, cue peak. You're right, I was in a hurry last night. I wish I would have gone ahead and bought the vag sensor. I'm comparing my FF chart to my last OvaCue cycle and it doesn't coincide at all.

Ok, question. I had my cue peak on cd14 last cycle. On cd21 I had a big jump in my readings (from 145 on cd20 to 192 on cd 21). I haven't ben able to find anywhere where this could signal that O occured. It dropped back down on cd 22.

I only know what the vag low & spiking mean-haven't figured out the oral thing at all.

Man you need a special degree for this monitor!

I think we should get this all figured out then contact Zetek for jobs!

moochacha- Have you heard anything from them yet?

i haven't gotten that far into it yet to even have questions, haha.

CD2 - 195
CD3 - 200
CD4 - 223

mine are high compared to everyone elses, lol!

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind if I join you. I have been using the ovacue since CD6 (i know, later than supposed to), now on CD 9 and after reading what everyone elses ovacue readings are, I have concluded that I am either really unhealthy or really healthy or just really strange, because I have not had a single reading over 100! This morning was really low, like 78 I think (can't remember). The ovacue is not happy with me - it thought it had me sorted yesterday, predicting possible fertility on Thursday (CD12) and peak on Friday, but now its saying possible fertility today - poor poppet, and we only just met :)

Anyone else want to share their readings?

Hi ZeeZee-welcome! Tell us more about your ttc journey!! (if you like)

I am due for AF in a week. My ovacue (the new one) only shows the last few readings on the screen-but I have the software that charts out all my readings. I've just been waiting for the end of the cycle to upload them to the computer to do it....so when I see them graphed I will post the whole first cycle on here, along with my FF chart for comparison. Then you all can compare.

Thanks y'all for your responses :) Below are my readings, they are soooo much lower than everyone elses that I am a little concerned!!

CD5: 92
CD6: 97
CD7: 76 (wtf?!)
CD8: 90
CD9: 88
CD10: 102

I will temp next month if I have to, and this month is the first time I am using OPKs. I actually was told I was infertile when I was 19 b/c I have endo and PCOS. I was on the pill for about 10 years as a way of controling it all (I refused to take those fake menopause drugs * shudder *). I went off the pill under supervison of my RE to see where things were at and whether IVF was even an option and BAM 3 weeks later I am preggo, naturally! My RE wanted to put me under a microscope LOL. Unfort I had a missed m/c at 7.5 weeks. My body pulled through for me again though, and 4 weeks 3 days after the d&c AF came a visiting, and this cycle we are trying again naturally, then if nothing, clomid/IUI next cycle. My PCOS and endo are not giving me much grief but my dr said that too much time off the pill or not preggo will = increased probs and pain over time.

Anyways, thanks for reading and listening :) Looking forward to following everyones journey with the ovacue and TTC more generally.

Z
xx

i haven't gotten that far into it yet to even have questions, haha.

CD2 - 195
CD3 - 200
CD4 - 223

mine are high compared to everyone elses, lol!

Mine are so super low compared to yours and everyone elses - I am trying to find what precise electrolytes the ovacue is supposed to measure, but am struggling. I don't want to be deficient in some important thing!!

Here is something from ovacue about what is being measured and how, I am going to keep looking too :)

https://www.zetek.net/Comparison_OvaCue_and_Clearplan.pdf

aw Zee-I'm so sorry about your m/c. Hope you get a sticky bean really soon!! :hugs:

I think we all need to start utilizing this:
All customers of Zetek are welcome to call a toll-free helpline at any time during the first year of
use of the OvaCue. Questions about the specific use of the monitor or general questions about
fertility and reproductive science are answered by experienced staff at no cost to the consumer.
Zetek’s trained fertility experts also are available to track a woman’s cycle every day if
necessary, to identify the proper time for her to attempt conception.

waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt a minute ovacue. ok, I realized when I was looking up my readings on the thing to post them here that it had the date wrong and the CD wrong (it thought it was the 19th and CD 11, not the 18th and CD10). I change the settings and now my predicted peak is Saturday, not Friday. If not pre-programed ov times based on cycle length, then why would it do this?

found this thread to better understand a lot, and also talks about low readings zee zee https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/137899.aspx

I called-nobody answered-had to leave msg.

i've heard that the first cycle with the ovacue mostly goes on predicted ovulations dates and then after the ovacue gets to know your body more it will more pinpoint YOUR ovulation

titi - i would do that, but nothings free for me. any call for me cost as i'm in germany

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->