Club OvaCue!

waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt a minute ovacue. ok, I realized when I was looking up my readings on the thing to post them here that it had the date wrong and the CD wrong (it thought it was the 19th and CD 11, not the 18th and CD10). I change the settings and now my predicted peak is Saturday, not Friday. If not pre-programed ov times based on cycle length, then why would it do this?

that is highly suspicious-I mean-it doesn't change your "electrolyte" reading any!

i guess the woman that answers phones is lynn and she is the only one that answers phones. found it in this thread: https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/153005.aspx?PageIndex=1

the thread i just posted has a girl, jojogirl on it that knows tons about ovacue. read some of her post. didn't realize this was so much math, sheesh

waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt a minute ovacue. ok, I realized when I was looking up my readings on the thing to post them here that it had the date wrong and the CD wrong (it thought it was the 19th and CD 11, not the 18th and CD10). I change the settings and now my predicted peak is Saturday, not Friday. If not pre-programed ov times based on cycle length, then why would it do this?

that is highly suspicious-I mean-it doesn't change your "electrolyte" reading any!

zee-but this is your first cycle correct? That was what I was trying to explain to Titi. It has to learn your electrolyte fluctuations (potassium and sodium). If it sets up a date, it will change it based on what your electrolyte readings have been so far not by the dates.

I e-mailed Lynn and got a response already. I had an abberant high reading on CD21, it was 50 points higher than what my readings have been. What she said was that they have seen higher numbers around O time but they have not done any studies to confirm that a high oral reading=O.

that is why the vaginal sensor is in place, correct arein? to confirm the o. not the oral temp which is just supposed to predict o? this whole cycle is definitely going to be a learning experience to me

those threads i found are very informative though. michaela and jojogirl on that board know a ton about ovacue. worth skimming over

The oral reading gives you the window opening, the vag gives you the window closing. I really wish I had that damn vag sensor this month (Even though we're on a break...)

This is why it changes, it's the same premise as temping: A CUE PEAK is a high oral reading followed by two or more lower readings. It signals ovulation in about a week.

makes sense! when she was explaining it on the other board, i understood it to be a lot like temping..like you just said. you have to look at the bigger picture. so basically..

if i had

CD11 - 125
CD12 - 175
CD13 - 112
CD14 - 110

that would mean CD12 is my cue peak and i should ovulate 7 days after. correct?

https://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9549567-more good info unless someone posted this already and I missed it

Which this is making sense to me now. we didn't bd long enough last cycle. We stopped too soon because I thought I had already O'd

And I got a possibly fertile this morning because I had a jump two days ago then two days of decreases. So it's saying "this could be it".

you can't change anything now arein :shrug: sorry! :hugs: :hugs: you have this month to not try (try) hehe. at least we are figuring this out together. one woman on the thread i read had a good point. she said you can't really count on the ovacue to tell you with it's messages that you ovulate. you kind of have to do a little work yourself and make sure that the ovacue is doing it correctly. i mean, it still is just a computer and they only be so accurate. it's giving you the numbers, and what you choose to do with them is up to you. i can't wait until my numbers start to mean something, haha

oh that thread you just gave me a good read arein! i bookmarked it for reference. so you are ovulating in 5-7 days according to ovacue? woot woot!

well, I got a possibly fertile-3 bars-but I think it's just saying that because of my numbers. I printed out the Cue II chart and I'm going to start hand charting my numbers so I can see patterns instead of just numbers. I got the chart from the zetek website. I didn't get a peak til cd14 last cycle and it gave me a possibly fertile on CD9 instead of 10 like this cycle.

i think, even though it's early, today's OR might be one of my cue peaks. 223 is high compared to my other two. if it's around when i usually O, i should get the next peak around CD9, like you, because i usually O CD16, or roundabouts. i think it's aimed towards more than once cycle of use, because after a while i think you will start to notice your cycle doing a lot of the same things each cycle on the ovacue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->