Club OvaCue!

I think you're right. It has to develop a pattern.

Okay girls-
Lynn called back. She is SO nice! And helpful! You can ask her anything.
I feel much more confident now. After I read her all my readings she confirmed that I Od'd on cd13 (ff said 12 but dotted line).
The reason ovacue said 15 is b/c it turns out I was missing a reading on cd5. Apparently this was when my cue peak was and since ovacue takes a missed reading as a low reading it didn't register and so accidentally mistook the next "peak" as the cue.

The reason that the vg. sensor didn't confirm ov before cd15 is because it is not meant to work independently from the software. Therefore it works in conjuction with and although vg levels were right for ov it is so advanced it didn't think this was possible b/c the oral readings didn't match.

Additionally-she has told me THE OVACUE IS NOT HISTORICAL. So how we've been saying "it takes some time to get to know your cycle" is wrong. It ONLY goes off exactly what it is measuring for that specific cycle.

Well we know what the cue peak means and there is a nice little table above showing when you get your oral cue peak what it means and when you will ov.

The vag readings measure estrogen/progesterone. The lower the vaginal reading the higher the level of estrogen. So you will have some high numbers, followed by a VERY low number, then peaking up higher. The higher the numbers this means you are progesetrone dominant. So, if you have a cue peak you will OV AROUND 5-7ish days later-you can confirm this with the v sensor if you have a very low # followed by a V. high number.

You can NOT use to guess if you are pg by p levels (I tried this!)

She says ovacue recommends bd every other day from a "possible" then switching to every day at low-high/peak, then can quit after ov confirm. Unless, like us you have motility problems then she recommends "saving" the sperm up a week-skipping bd on the possible days, and then BD starting every other day on the low-high.

Wasn't she wicked helpful????

PS-so based on what ovacue says, I don't think a "pattern" will help=it really is all in the numbers

HOLY HELL!!! That is amazing stuff right there. Everything I've read in other threads says that it "forms a pattern" or "has to learn". I missed some readings last cycle. I'm for sure buying a vag sensor when DH gets paid Thursday.

I even read on the website something about 4 months of information?

I even read on the website something about 4 months of information?

no-it STORES 4 months of info. Just for your records. I don't know why other threads say it needs a pattern. That never did make sense to me if it was measuring estrogen vs progesterone levels, etc.

So-you missed readings too-We both missed readings and THAT is why it was not accurate for us. Lynn did say that it is EXTREMELY VITAL not to miss any readings.

Mystery solved!!!

wow titi you solved the ovacue mystery! this is so great. glad we are all on the same page now and we can get our accurate readings and :bfp:'s!! anyone else super excited???

let's hope!!! It does give me a lot of hope b/c I think I was the most skeptic.

i'm pretty open minded about it. just waiting to see what happens this cycle. glad i got you girls to help me figure it out :)

I told Zetek that they should put all that information in what comes to us-

Yay!!! :happydance: Going to go look at that chart again. Arein-is there any way we can put that on the front page too so its easy to reference?
I mean the cuepeak--translating into O day.

Its on page 51..

When your cue peak is on day 2-3………you will O on day 12
When your cue peak is on day 4-5.........you will O on day 13
When your cue peak is on day 6-7.........you will O on day 14
When your cue peak is on day 8-9.........you will O on day 15
When your cue peak is on day 10-11.....you will O on day 16
When your cue peak is on day 12-13 ....you will O on day 17
When your cue peak is on day 14-15 ....you will O on day 18

Today my monitor said fert : |||

It had three lines well boxes really. I cant find anything on this!

Nevermind: I didnt have the whole userguide but I found it online, sorry!

moochacha- Have you heard anything from them yet?

Haven't heard anything from them :cry: I've left messages etc and emailed them and nothing. It's like they don't care their product is broken.

Anyway Titi that's awesome ah I'm sooo happy to hear all this cool helpful news :hugs:

i'm sorry moo :( have you tried to call the hotline that titi posted?

whit - that means you aren't too far behind arein, hehe, she got that yesterday!

my reading this morning was 205, so i believe yesterday was my first cue peak. 223. i think since i usually O around CD16, i should be getting my possibly fert about the same time as you ladies. can't wait!

:hugs:

So we have to figure out our own cue peaks? UGH i get confused.

Moo :(
What kind of joke are they pulling? For that amount of money Id say they better be getting on the ball.

it's really not that hard. your cue peak is just going to be the highest number closest to ovulation. for instance, my highest reading right now is 223 so that's my cue peak so far. i should get one around CD9 or 10 that is closer to ovulation, and higher than 223. when i get that one, i will ovulate 5-7 days after it. make sense? you really don't have to do it that way, but i would rather control it as opposed to waiting on some computer to tell me when. that's just me :shrug:

moo, i agree with whit, with the money you spent on it they sure better get on the ball and get you another one. that is horrible customer service!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->