Club OvaCue!

My only question is- Is there no way that the ovacue can be wrong? I know that you *can* get multiple peaks in one cycle. And obviously it can be wrong if you do the readings incorrectly. But in a longer cycle, then there will obviously be a couple of cue peaks. I'm a little confused about that I guess.

Oh, and a few pages back when I said I got my cue peak, yeah, I'm supposed to ovulate according to the ovacue around cd13-14. I usually ovulate around CD20.

i'm sorry moo :( have you tried to call the hotline that titi posted?

whit - that means you aren't too far behind arein, hehe, she got that yesterday!

my reading this morning was 205, so i believe yesterday was my first cue peak. 223. i think since i usually O around CD16, i should be getting my possibly fert about the same time as you ladies. can't wait!

:hugs:

You need one more day to identify cue peak (two lows in a row)...but it seems about right!!!!

So we have to figure out our own cue peaks? UGH i get confused.

Moo :(
What kind of joke are they pulling? For that amount of money Id say they better be getting on the ball.

It depends on what model you have. Mine does all the work for me-I guess that is what the extra $100 is for.....if you have the older models you do have to do the work yourself. Actually, the first year you have it Zetek says they will gladly do it all for you if you want. You just call or email and tell them your numbers and they will help you.

In case anyone needs that info:
303-343-2122
[email protected]

My only question is- Is there no way that the ovacue can be wrong? I know that you *can* get multiple peaks in one cycle. And obviously it can be wrong if you do the readings incorrectly. But in a longer cycle, then there will obviously be a couple of cue peaks. I'm a little confused about that I guess.

Oh, and a few pages back when I said I got my cue peak, yeah, I'm supposed to ovulate according to the ovacue around cd13-14. I usually ovulate around CD20.

Yes, you can get what looks like several "cue peaks" throughout the cycle but it is always going to be the FIRST one that is the true cue peak. It's the same as charting temps-you could get a dip in your chart followed by three higher temps but that doesn't mean you OV several times-
From what I understand, if you are using the machine correctly (doing oral first thing in am before anything else and doing vg in the evening, after at least 8 hours of sex-both roughtly same time every day, and not missing any readings or taking more than one reading a day) then it won't be wrong.

We will have to see I guess through more experience. B/C so far only Arein and I used it for a cycle so far and we both thought it wasn't accurate and then we both found we had missed readings.

Titi-I have a question about your last post. What I read said that you may get more than one peak but that's why you need the vag sensor because if you have more than one peak but it could be any one of them that releases the egg. Your body can rev up to O then drop back, then rev up again then drop back. Is that not the information you got?

My reading was 126 this morning. So I def got a peak then a two day drop but still got three bars. It must not have been enough of a rise. It was (I think) 155, 146, 144 then 126.

I feel bad because I think I'm going to trick DH this cycle. Well, not really trick him but just leave out information. I'm going to show him when I get my cue peak, to him this will mean I'm O-ing right away and then seduce him a few days later....

I think that'd be a good idea--to call them, I mean. My highest reading so far was on day 5. Today I got one nearly as high.. so I dont really know. Should I count day 5 as my peak? I have never Od that early. Last cycle I od CD 18--but that was one to two days late for me to O. Maybe I should wait for another peak.
2-242
3-223
4-303
5-294
6-265
7-254
8-253
9-235
10-285

i would wait for another peak whit :shrug: maybe arein or titi will have some insight since they've used it the most out of all of us.

Hey girls!! How is everyone doing?? I had to search to find this thread! lol!! Hope all is going well!!! Fingers crossed that this is ya'lls month!!!! And next month is yours Never!!!! Are you getting excited?!?!?!

crazy - i am BEYOND excited! like so much i could burst! so glad to hear your doing well girl.

Titi-I have a question about your last post. What I read said that you may get more than one peak but that's why you need the vag sensor because if you have more than one peak but it could be any one of them that releases the egg. Your body can rev up to O then drop back, then rev up again then drop back. Is that not the information you got?

My reading was 126 this morning. So I def got a peak then a two day drop but still got three bars. It must not have been enough of a rise. It was (I think) 155, 146, 144 then 126.

I was under the impression that the FIRST que peak you get is the one to count.......I think I read that the drop has to be 20% less than the peak # for it to count as your cue peak........and then you will ovulate 5-7 days after.

And yes-then you can confirm with the vg.

I think that'd be a good idea--to call them, I mean. My highest reading so far was on day 5. Today I got one nearly as high.. so I dont really know. Should I count day 5 as my peak? I have never Od that early. Last cycle I od CD 18--but that was one to two days late for me to O. Maybe I should wait for another peak.
2-242
3-223
4-303
5-294
6-265
7-254
8-253
9-235
10-285

Whit-I am pretty sure the cue peak is your HIGHEST number to date followed by two temps that are at least 20% lower.......so you haven't had a peak yet b/c 303 was your highest, but then 294 was not 20%+lower.........get it?

nope I was wrong-its not 20%-its TEN %....sorry! So whit-honestly it looks like so far day FOUR is your cue peak. Have you ever OV'd as soon as cd 9-11?

"The Cue Peak is a peak in the oral readings of either the OvaCue or Cue II that precedes ovulation by 5-7 days (depending on cycle length). The Cue Peak is marked by a high oral reading followed by two oral readings that are at least 10% lower, cumulatively. The Cue Peak signifies the onset of the ovulatory process and marks the beginning of the fertile window.

What are your shortest cycles?

wow titi - you are so good at this. you're making everything make sense! i got a new higher reading today. pretty much have to wait and see if the next 2 are 10% lower, correct titi? i've never o'ed CD11-13 so thinking that's probably not my peak. :shrug: we will see! :)

CD2 - 195
CD3 - 205
CD4 - 223
CD5 - 205
CD6 - 230

wow titi - you are so good at this. you're making everything make sense! i got a new higher reading today. pretty much have to wait and see if the next 2 are 10% lower, correct titi? i've never o'ed CD11-13 so thinking that's probably not my peak. :shrug: we will see! :)

CD2 - 195
CD3 - 205
CD4 - 223
CD5 - 205
CD6 - 230

ha ha I'm not good at this at all! I totally messed up my whole first cycle and then to top it all off DELETED ALL my readings!! (the new ovacue is really annoying because the "enter" button is also the ON button-confuses you like you think it would also be the off button so you hold it down thinking you are turning off the thing and really you are deleting everything!! argh!!!!!

Anyway I was clueless until I called Lynn...............

Interesting to see what happens now that we think it might be right.

Ooops... I meant shortest! Sorry. Shortest 29 Longest 31

hmmm yeah it seems it could be a little early..............but I guess you never know-that's why we bought them right? To make sure we were dead on with our ov dates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->