Club OvaCue!

Hey Titi-

My last four readings have been
So my peak would be at the 152 correct?

Hey hey ladies!! They are posting my new Ovacue free of postage :happydance: turns out the support lady was new and she was given the wrong information I had the manager call me and say sorry told me that they are posting one today!! It's already too late to use it for this cycle :cry: so looks like I'll be lurking for another cycle. I can't wait to join you all ahhhhh!

No, that wouldn't be my peak because that's not a 10% decrease.

Ok, here is my thinking on this. Last cycle, my cue peak came on cd14. It didn't take all of my readings say up to cd20 then go back and say your peak was cd14, I just went along and got three bars for a couple of days then five bars for a couple of days then my cue peak.

Hey Titi-

My last four readings have been
So my peak would be at the 152 correct?

I don't think so-usually the peak is much higher than other numbers and then you have to have a 10% drop after.....so if 152 was the peak your next reading should have been a 137 or less. Can you list all your readings this cycle with the corresponding cycle day?

well I tested this morning with the brand new frers and got a bfn.........I wasn't planning on testing but had a first ever temp rise instead of drop for 11dpo :cry:

Here they are and it's kind of funny they're following patterns now, I just noticed.
1-127
2-127
3-164
4-144
5-126
6-129

7-143
8-152
9-146
10-144
11-126
12-129

Titi-You're only 11dpo, don't be sad yet. It's not over. That rise is an excellent sign.

Here they are and it's kind of funny they're following patterns now, I just noticed.
1-127
2-127
3-164
4-144
5-126
6-129

7-143
8-152
9-146
10-144
11-126
12-129

Wow that pattern is Weird! I wish I could see my readings and hadn't erased them. It really looks like your cue peak was cd3-although ov by cd10 would be really early for you huh? It could also be cd10.....I think there is a possibility it could be cd10 now-does OV cd15-17 make more sense for you?

Thanks for the support about the test. I know its early but I got so discouraged to see on the box that is said all women had a bfp by now with that particular test. That's quite a claim..................

hey lovelies! wow, 13 hour hour day today at work. i'm beyond exhausted. glad to see everything is working out.

moo - very glad you are getting a new ovacue free of postage. sorry you can't use it this cycle, but at least reading all of us going through, you will know exactly what to look for!

titi - it isn't over until she shows girl. some don't test positive for a while, so keep your chin in.

tomorrow is CD7 for me, woot woot. hoping soon that i get numbers that actually matter. hehe.

Hi Never! That is a long day! I can relate! What type of work do they have you doing over there?

I have REALLY bad cramps right now. I'm such a mess down there I can't tell if they are like af cramps or really bad poo cramps ??? (sorry TMI!)

hey titi - well today we were at the range so we were firing m16's all day. blah. gives me a headache. but on regular days, i work on electric and radio repairs on blackhawks. nerd work!

oh titi - i hate that you have cramps, but i hope it's a good sign for you!

That's not nerd work that sounds pretty cool. I'd also rather be shooting guns than typing reports anyday!

I never get af cramps before af, and have been having a lot of weird cramps this cycle but they haven't been this bad-that is why I was thinking with my luck I have an intestinal bug or something and just as I thinks its good news I will be on the toilet all night-I have REALLY bad ttc luck like that!

PS moocha I keep meaning to say I'm so happy you get a new ovacue, no problems. Sorry you missed a cycle tho I know its a bummer

I am a maniac-I have literally been taking a v. reading every two hours to see if I can see progesterone going up!

Got my highest ever reading today.. 325. So I guess I will keep an eye out for tomorrow's!

Got my highest ever reading today.. 325. So I guess I will keep an eye out for tomorrow's!

Wow Whit-now THAT sounds like a peak! Be on the lookout for 293 or less.

Titi- You're right, that is quite a claim...and one I would take with a grain of salt. O 15-17 sounds better. According to FF it was always cd16 but I didn't get my peak until cd14 last cycle on OvaCue which would have put me later, more around the 18-19 range right? It hasn't said Cue Peak yet so I'm going to wait it would a few more days and see what happens. I may get another rise and dip.

Hi ladies! I have been watching this thread for a while and wanted to say hi. I got my Ovacue a couple weeks ago and have been using it. This is my first month ttc after getting of of BCP. After reading what you guys have said and using mine this month, I wish I would have bought the older version and saved myself some money. The chart goes by your first cue peak which I don't think is right. My highest cue peak (204) was on cd13. I have had signs of O, ewcm for the Monday, Tuesday and a little today, pains on my left side the last two days so I'm not really sure. I can't seem to get a positive OPK test though and my temps haven't gone up! We did :sex: Monday and Tuesday and will again tonight. I'm now cd20, what do you all think?

Miss F- I'm in the same situation. I don't know about it, especially if your temps haven't changed. I haven't gotten a positive on the OPK's either. Ovacue just told me that ovulation was confirmed. No possible way on CD11, I really think it's wrong.

CD2 o= 162 v=n/a
CD3 o= 153 v=n/a
CD4 o= 132 v=n/a
CD5 o= 117 v=n/a
CD6 o= 158 v=137
CD7 o= 204 v=212
CD8 o= 145 v=211
CD9 o= 99 v=156
CD10 o= 133 v=174 High Fertility on the monitor
CD11 o= 135 v=303 peak fertility, ovulation confirmed?

Anyone have any ideas? My cycles are 34 days long normally, and I have a 11-12 day LP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->