Club OvaCue!

Miss F- I'm in the same situation. I don't know about it, especially if your temps haven't changed. I haven't gotten a positive on the OPK's either. Ovacue just told me that ovulation was confirmed. No possible way on CD11, I really think it's wrong.

CD2 o= 162 v=n/a
CD3 o= 153 v=n/a
CD4 o= 132 v=n/a
CD5 o= 117 v=n/a
CD6 o= 158 v=137
CD7 o= 204 v=212
CD8 o= 145 v=211
CD9 o= 99 v=156
CD10 o= 133 v=174 High Fertility on the monitor
CD11 o= 135 v=303 peak fertility, ovulation confirmed?

Anyone have any ideas? My cycles are 34 days long normally, and I have a 11-12 day LP.

EmilyJean-I can def. see why it confirmed ov. You got your cue peak on cd7 (your highest temp followed by two consecutive lows at least 10% lower than cue peak temp) which would have set you up to ov between cd 12-14 but then you had your vag low on cd9 (means ov 1-2 days) followed by your highest vag reading on cd11 which indicates the move from estrogen dominated to progesterone dominated. (the lower the vag reading the more estrogen in your body). Although you ov only 4 days after cue peak instead of the 5-7. I have ovulated before on cd11-how long is your usual cycle? Did you opk or anything else?

My cycle is 34 days, and I've been OPK'ing like crazy. I get why it's saying that, I just don't think I'm really ovulating, haha. OH and I are DTD like I am though, so I guess we'd still catch the egg if it's there.

Wow. I do not even have mine and I am scared. ALl these numbers you have flowing back and forth~I hate math and can barely keep my check book balanced. I ordered the Ocuvue II just for that reason, the less I have to calculate the better. LOL... I won't be able to use it this cycle but next cycle I will be ready.

Never~ Thank you for those links I have bookmarked them and will check back in on them throughout this process.

Take care Ladies!

D~

EmilyJean-wow 34 days, no wonder do you don't think you are ready to O-Lol! Any chance though the Clomid is making it happen sooner? Nothing on the opks yet? hmmmmmmmm.

Dyme-lol you won't have to worry about any numbers at all with the new one. That is why I didn't get what they were talking about in the beginning-b/c mine does it all for me.

EmilyJean-wow 34 days, no wonder do you don't think you are ready to O-Lol! Any chance though the Clomid is making it happen sooner? Nothing on the opks yet? hmmmmmmmm.

Dyme-lol you won't have to worry about any numbers at all with the new one. That is why I didn't get what they were talking about in the beginning-b/c mine does it all for me.

hehe yeah I got the new one as well but I can tell I'm going to be obsessed and write all mine down haha. Can you go back in the new one and view older readings for previous days? :D

Titi- yes, it's definitely a possibility that clomid has made me O sooner, I just didn't think it would be 9 days! I even re-tested and the v reading was only like 4 less, so obviously the 303 was correct. If it's measuring my progesterone, I don't see how it can be wrong though! SO confusing, lol.

I'm going to e-mail Lynn.

Wow Titi I am glad you get all this! I know its probably simple but it is just beyond me right now :dohh: I will look for 293 or lower--thanks so much! Just had extreme deja vu reading that post too, btw. Weird.

hi ladies! wow - i don't have anything to talk about here, haha. mine hasn't confirmed anything quite yet, i don't think. just kind of waiting around. too early to tell much. when do i start doing the v reading? i'm CD7 today, does it matter what time in the day that i do it?

emilyjean - i would definitely contact lynn. i'm sure she will help you out a lot. however, i think all she can really tell you is what you have already figured out, and titi has already confirmed. do you temp? i wish you did because that would be another good way of tracking to see if clomid bumped you up that much.

dyme - keep in touch girl :wave:

moo - i like my cue II hehe. anything too fancy i get all confused. :D

welcome miss_f! :hi: from what i have read on other forums, and from some experienced ladies on them, they recommended that on the new one you ignore the messages it gives you. because they are useless. they suggest you do just like you would with cue II and do it yourself. so, if you believe you got your cue peak, count 5-7 (CD18-20, is that normal for you? as you can see emilyjean, might have ovulated 4 days after, so that is a possibility for you too. CD17-20) days past that and you should ovulate around that time. do you chart or do opk's?

arein - maybe you didn't ovulate last cycle? like you geared up to, but didn't? that's what it was so late. what do you think? just a thought. :shrug: could be wrong. glad to hear this cycle is looking more normal to you. :hugs:

whit - woo hoo on cue peak! all you need is 293 and below, like titi said, and you will have your o time frame zoned it. yay!

here you go ladies!

CD2 - 195
CD3 - 205
CD4 - 223
CD5 - 205
CD6 - 230
CD7 - 234

hehe yeah I got the new one as well but I can tell I'm going to be obsessed and write all mine down haha. Can you go back in the new one and view older readings for previous days? :D

Yes, you can view them all.....and also upload them to a chart on the computer if you bought the software....I didn't know what they meant before so I didn't really, and was going to upload but accidentally erased all mine-you have to be very careful with the middle select button-its evil.

Titi- yes, it's definitely a possibility that clomid has made me O sooner, I just didn't think it would be 9 days! I even re-tested and the v reading was only like 4 less, so obviously the 303 was correct. If it's measuring my progesterone, I don't see how it can be wrong though! SO confusing, lol.

I'm going to e-mail Lynn.

Yes- I highly recommend contacting Lynn. She is so helpful and super nice.

Wow Titi I am glad you get all this! I know its probably simple but it is just beyond me right now :dohh: I will look for 293 or lower--thanks so much! Just had extreme deja vu reading that post too, btw. Weird.

I didn't understand ANY of it until I talked to Lynn. And the support and charting help is free for a year so you should call her too with any questions you have!

hi ladies! wow - i don't have anything to talk about here, haha. mine hasn't confirmed anything quite yet, i don't think. just kind of waiting around. too early to tell much. when do i start doing the v reading? i'm CD7 today, does it matter what time in the day that i do it?

here you go ladies!

CD2 - 195
CD3 - 205
CD4 - 223
CD5 - 205
CD6 - 230
CD7 - 234

Hi Never-
Oooh looks like you could have a cue peak today!

You start the v reading as soon as you are done bleeding. It has to be at LEAST two hours after you wake up (so your cm has time to "come down") and at LEAST 8 hours after any sex (poor thing you're good on that one for another month : ( need to do about same time every day like o reading.

Lynn recommends doing it right before bed. I'm a little more impatient so I do it around 6pm.

Nothing going on with me & my ovacue.........I had planned on reading all month and then accidentally deleted my readings on the phone with Lynn. She said that was fine, she was going to have me do it anyway. I've been sticking the Vjay wand up there lots (LOL) tho the last few days to see if it is picking up any high levels of progesterone to see if we can use as a pg clue. Lynn said it wouldn't work for this (but who knows-why not?)

Otherwise am going to start up next cycle but praying to God there isn't one. My temp went down today and I'm still praying it goes back up tomorrow. If it rises tomorrow-I'll test again..........but I think I may be on to cycle 19-not sure I can bear that.

Titi- Don't give up just yet! You didn't take a huge dive. Passing up that 18 month mark was really hard on DH and I, too. That's why we backed off of most of our "stuff". You're only on cd12....give it a few more before you throw in the towel.

I got another online psychic reading :haha:, I'm ridiculous. She said I would conceive a boy within the NEXT 18 MONTHS and when he was two, we would conceive a girl. 18 MONTHS?!?!?!? SERIOUSLY? I'll give up by then!

Arein-you are definitely helping keep my spirits up-thank you.

and STOP giving those online psychics money lol!!!! You WILL get a bfp before 18 months. You've had one before and will have one again. I'm sure there are some very talented psychics out there but I suspect a lot more of them are just stealing money from poor desperate ttc women.

Wow. Psychics are horrible scammers. :nope:

Im so proud of my Dh for being a trooper after all this time! He is being really supportive right now- and if it werent for switching doctors Id probably be hating the world and giving up right now. This cycle isnt going to bring near as much disappointment as others have since I have all this great testing to look forward to! I feel like after all this time I am due mine and my chances can only go up here on out.

I know! I know! It was like $6 plus I asked her another question and she gave me an answer free of charge. I'll stop now...next time I'm feeling like I need to give a psychic money I'll post it on here so you two can talk me down.

Whit-I watched the futterwacken video, I haven't seen the movie yet. If you can do that, I want to see it! And you are due yours. You have been going at it a year longer than Titi or myself, you're my inspiration to not give up!

Never: I think you are right. I have read that too. You'd think they'd make a product that would change dates after you have another cue peak. I have to say I think my reading were right though. I got a temp rise this morning, which means I O'd on the 19th or 20th! Let the tww begin.

starting the v reading tomorrow! you know, i spot the day before my period, bleed full day, two light days, and then the rest are spotting. still got one spot today. what does that mean? my cycles only started getting like this in february :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->