Club OvaCue!

hey arein! yeah, just one tiny spot. it aggravated me because i thought i was done with AF.

I did that two cycles ago! I was so pissed. I spotted on and off for 9 days after the heavy AF said goodbye.

Arein- thats really sweet thanks! I honestly dont know how much longer I could go if I hadnt found you guys though. This is some of the best support a girl could hope for! And that movie is epic, I am so buying it!

Miss f- yay for O! :dust:

never- that has been happening to me lately too I cant figure out why. I normally only spot the last day of af but the last two cycles have been two days, plus the spotting was more abundant. Dont worry though- I read from several different sources that our periods can change over time so it should be completely normal.

Still no response from Lynn today, but my vaginal reading went down quite a bit. Is it supposed to stay elevated? Oral has been consistent for a few days, right around 130.

Emily-I know it goes down to its lowest 0-2 days BEFORE you OV-I am not sure what it is supposed to do after. I think its supposed to be fairly consistent after you ov-higher than your pre-ov readings anyway, just to show that you are progesterone dominant...was it lower than ever before? If so, maybe you were right and haven't ov'ed yet................

Anyways-another BFN for me this morning with FMU. And I didn't get a good temp in b/c I woke up 40 minutes earlier than my normal wake up time.....so it's always lower earlier, but I don't know how much. I used the ff adjuster and it only went up the teensiest bit. I thought I went up about a degree an hour, I guess not. I have 70% pregnancy symptoms in my ff chart (highest ever)......I am NOT temping again next month-just using ovacue. Although there is that little part of me that knows it's not technically over til the witch shows, but I really doubt this is it.

Omg I got my cue peak! Dummy me didnt bring any opks with me tho. :(
its saying day 15 to 15 though. I dont get it.
On the 20th I had a 325, then the next day a 262, now a 205. Im on day 13 today, I thougt a peak on day 11 meant Id O on day 16? Ugh

titi- how many dpo are you? 13? Its still early, dont throw in your chips honey. Fxed for you :dust:

Omg I got my cue peak! Dummy me didnt bring any opks with me tho. :(
its saying day 15 to 15 though. I dont get it.
On the 20th I had a 325, then the next day a 262, now a 205. Im on day 13 today, I thougt a peak on day 11 meant Id O on day 16? Ugh

titi- how many dpo are you? 13? Its still early, dont throw in your chips honey. Fxed for you :dust:

yeah, generally speaking you should ov 5-7 days after cue peak......arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this ovacue!!!!

I am 13dpo today.....I am NEVER temping or testing again this is pants.

Anyway I suppose it is a possibility I'm not out but I sure don't have my hopes up anymore.

hi girls! :wave:

finally got my internet to work for longer than five minutes. sheesh! didn't get my ovacue reading in today. i went out last night and got drunk super fast. i barely drank anything and ended up stumbling around and throwing up and i was sick for almost this entire day. not sure if someone put something in my drink or this is just God's way of telling me to not drink ever. because it's definitely not a plan for me in the future now, haha. i took it when i woke up for the first time, but that wasn't until about 2pm, so it's not that accurate. boooo me!

Oh yuck! I haveng drank in almost three months Im about due for one- that sounds miserable though!

Ive been having weird cramps today. I have no clue what is up- but my cp is so high its unreachable. I am going to do the cm check tonight.. Even though it feels weird to do it in my momma's house! Hahaha

CD2 - 195
CD3 - 205
CD4 - 223
CD5 - 205
CD6 - 230
CD7 - 234
CD8 - 251 (but taken when i woke up at 2pm, so not really that accurate)
CD9 - 231

ugh Never! Feel so sorry for you-that hasn't happened to me in years and I dont miss it!!! I have found tho that the older I get the less I can drink w/o really feeling it the next day-I don't get drunker quicker or anything-I just feel like crap the next day if I have more than a few cocktails. Hope today is a better day. Wonder if 8 was cue peak anyhow? we'll see if you have a low reading tomorrow too-even if it wasn't an accurate reading you might assume it was peak just to be on safe side.

hey titi - i totally feel you! i can have a few beers now and wake up the next day feeling like crap. used to i could drink like a fish and wake up the next day and do it all over again. now, i just want to die the entire next day, haha.

i don't see how the time could really affect it too much considering i was asleep from about 3:00am - 2:00pm (feeling like hell.) i didn't drink anything, talk, or eat anything either. just mostly hated life. :shrug: if 251 was my cue peak though, wouldn't my next reading need to be a little lower to even be low enough to confirm? i'm hoping i get a crazy high one like whit so that my cue peak is a lot more obvious. had creamy CM and low soft cervix today so i'm thinking it's approaching the next week or week and half.

yeah, technically your next reading after 251 would have had to be 226 for 251 to be your cue peak....I'm just saying since you are necessarily sure that 251 is an accurate reading to BD like it was your cue peak (assuming you would ov cd13-15) if you don't get a cue peak before then....IYKWIM.

well, i can't :sex: lol! so this cycle is just setting me up for next cycle when DH is here. so, as you said. if i did get the peak CD8, i would O anywhere from CD13-CD15 which is a little early for me. i usually O CD16-17. maybe tomorrow will be my cue peak. or tuesday, because both of those would make it accurate. hmm. i just had to miss a day and confuse myself, haha.

No one has e-mailed me back yet! I'm pretty confused. I had someone tell me to just ignore the fertile/not fertile thing and keep doing my readings to catch my next cue peak, because it's inevitable that I'll have one. Especially if my cycle is going to remain 34 days this month. I predict that I will O a little earlier this month, and maybe have a 29 day cycle or so.

never- agghh hangovers are the worst! I'm with Titi though, maybe assume that's your peak for now, until proven otherwise, lol.

Titi- hows the TWW going? Are you going to be retesting?

well, i can't :sex: lol! so this cycle is just setting me up for next cycle when DH is here. so, as you said. if i did get the peak CD8, i would O anywhere from CD13-CD15 which is a little early for me. i usually O CD16-17. maybe tomorrow will be my cue peak. or tuesday, because both of those would make it accurate. hmm. i just had to miss a day and confuse myself, haha.

oh yeah :doh: I dunno why I wrote that-I was just talking about it being a month til you see him.......I am distracted today by my ttc drama.

Hi Emily-I'm out.

Blame it on the ovacue-b/c it said I was going to ov on cd15 we figured maybe that was the reason we haven't been getting pg and waited until later to bd. We didn't want to just do it for a longer period of time b/c we have motility issues and really have been trying to "save up". Anyhow now that my cycle is over, and I have correlated all the data I am positive I OV on cd11 so didn't bd enough (or at all) before ov.

Now here's the thing............we determined that the ovacue was wrong b/c I deleted an entry-however when Lynn went over my records she said OV was definitely cd13.

No Way! I KNOW it was cd 11-in fact, this was the first time ever I could actually feel the transition-by pm on cd11 I already had sore boobs forming. Anyway-maybe she was wrong only because we are missing that data from that one day-so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, but still curious if it is accurate now.

Anyway I'll be joining you all with my stats tomorrow! Going to just plan on OVing cd11 this month and do everything I did this cycle the same except the bd dates. Wish me luck. A few more cycles of this and then I'm just going to NTNP.

Anyhow-Emily I'd call Lynn if you can.

Good luck to the rest of you.

hi titi, so sorry about all this. :hugs: i hope you get your :bfp: very soon. you sure do deserve it girl. sending you lots of PMA and :dust: i bought the cheaper ovacue, only because i wasn't sure if it would work or not. i haven't even ovulated yet, so it's hard for me to even say yet whether or not my ovacue is going to be spot on. :shrug: dh just told me had a dream last night that we were in a hot tub, but i had to get out because i was pregnant. aww <3 i hope that is true! not sure what i would be doing in a hot tub pregnant, though, highly doubt that. but the pregnant part is good!

We moved!! I was going nuts trying to find this thread LOL

Ok, thought I'd update my readings, and hope you gals can tell me wtf is going on, b/c I have no idea what all these numbers mean...

CD5: 92
CD6: 97
CD7: 76
CD8: 90
CD9: 88
CD10: 95
CD11: 90
CD12: 88
CD13: 120
CD14: 107
CD15:? it deleted it (grrr)

anyone got any ideas? EWCM on CD12...