Club OvaCue!

zeezee, when do you usually O? your cue peak is at CD13. you would need your CD15 reading to confirm it though, because your two following readings after a cue peak to be confirmed need to be 10% less than your peak. as you can see CD14107 fits that, but you don't have CD15 to confirm. :shrug: you are said to ovulate 5-7 days after your cue peak so would mean you O CD19-21. is that normal for you?

zeezee, when do you usually O? your cue peak is at CD13. you would need your CD15 reading to confirm it though, because your two following readings after a cue peak to be confirmed need to be 10% less than your peak. as you can see CD14107 fits that, but you don't have CD15 to confirm. :shrug: you are said to ovulate 5-7 days after your cue peak so would mean you O CD19-21. is that normal for you?

Ok, so this is a simple question but maybe hard to answer - I went off the pill after 14 years on it and only ovulated once and got preggo (ended in m/c, but super exciting to get preggo when was told I was infertile!). Based on CM I ov'd on CD12 last cycle I had. This is first real cycle since m/c, so maybe that is a factor, or maybe because I only started the ovacue on CD5? 19-20 seems really late and goes against the EWCM I had on Thursday right?

Stupid ovacue, not a fan of it right now LOL!

Thanks nevertogether - I struggle with technological things!!

oh and the little ovacue thing that marks the dark box for peak fertility said CD14 - go figure!

wow, it's my first cycle using it too, so i can't provide to much info. just what i have picked up from the girls so far. do you temp or do opk's right now?

Ok, so this is a simple question but maybe hard to answer - I went off the pill after 14 years on it and only ovulated once and got preggo (ended in m/c, but super exciting to get preggo when was told I was infertile!). Based on CM I ov'd on CD12 last cycle I had. This is first real cycle since m/c, so maybe that is a factor, or maybe because I only started the ovacue on CD5? 19-20 seems really late and goes against the EWCM I had on Thursday right?

Stupid ovacue, not a fan of it right now LOL!

Thanks nevertogether - I struggle with technological things!!

I agree with Never that your cue peak probably was cd13 but don't know why then the monitor would say your peak fertility was cd14???????

As far as EWCM-it really all depends on what is normal for you. I start getting ewcm around cd8 but don't ov until cd11-13-and have EWCM the whole time until I ov then it goes creamy-so.......you could just be at the beginning of your fertile period.

titi - i think it might be saying peak fertility is CD14, because she is missing a reading. :shrug:

stupid missed readings! that's why i just took one anyways, even though it was off on time, so i wouldn't be missing one. accurate or not, better than none i believe. :shrug:

zeezee - i agree with titi. every woman is different, so you could actually get EWCM for days leading up to O. i think that if you would have not deleted the temp today, it would have confirmed peak fertility for CD13 and you should O 5-7 days after that. i would suggest using opk's to go alongside with that though so you don't miss O time because of a missed reading.

yeah I was frusterated-I never missed any readings but the new ovacue really easily deletes them and that is what happened to me.

the ovacue classic is simple. it's hard to delete readings unless you go to "View/Delete Readings" and even before you do it ask you again if you want to delete readings. It's dummy proof for me, haha

Zeezee- I agree with everyone else, your peak was most likely CD13, though the EWCM is weird. On the in-gender website, there's a girl that has been using the ovacue for years, and she says just to ignore when the ovacue says anything is happening, lol. Just go based on your readings!

hey emilyjean - i read that as well, and pretty much agree with it. how is going for you? here is mine..i'm actually kind of confident that CD8 might have been my cue peak. go figure i just had to take it at the wrong time. blah. oh well, i'm charting and doing OPK's too just in case.

CD2 - 195
CD3 - 205
CD4 - 223
CD5 - 205
CD6 - 230
CD7 - 234
CD8 - 251 (but taken when i woke up at 2pm, so not really that accurate)
CD9 - 231
CD10 - 228

hey hey girls!!! I got my WORKING Ovacue today :happydance: I figure I'm going to use it this cycle anyway I'm on CD 8 but I want to use the sensor to confirm ovulation.

Do you think its ok for me to starting using it tomorrow AM just for fun??? While hopefully confirming ovulation?

hey moo - it's possible to do that, the only thing is you won't really be able to know if your cue peak is your cue peak, because you don't know what you got on the days before. i got my cue peak (or what i think as my cue peak) on CD8, so it is still possible to catch it depending on what CD you usually o on. i figure, it's worth a shot. how can it hurt. :shrug:

titi - i got fertile and 3 bars today on CD10. what does that mean? it also says max fert day 14 to 14. wow i've never o'ed that early. has been 16-17 last cycle. must have been the 4 doses of soy i took. :shrug:

Yeah :D today I had a really low number 98 or something but I normally O on CD 17 - 18. I don't mind if it doesn't predict ovulation for me but hopefully it will confirm it for me. :D

Hehe Soy does wonders :p

Yay! Im excited for you moo :)
if you keep taking readings it should defo help anyway. After my peak my readings have been low, and Im even having signs that I may O earlier. I think Im actually going to trust it! :)

hey hey girls!!! I got my WORKING Ovacue today :happydance: I figure I'm going to use it this cycle anyway I'm on CD 8 but I want to use the sensor to confirm ovulation.

Do you think its ok for me to starting using it tomorrow AM just for fun??? While hopefully confirming ovulation?

Hi Moocha-Yay for your new ovacue.

I'm not sure if you can use to confirm ovulation, because it doesn't work independently-it works in conjunction with your o readings and 1. vaginally goes off all the readings from the last day of your period to find your vaginal low and then a spike, and 2. will only be able to confirm accurately based on your oral cue peak-which like Never said you have probably missed.

I thought the sensor was an independent thing-that you could just insert whenever you wanted and it could "detect" something-but it isn't the case, per Lynn at Zetek.

hey moo - it's possible to do that, the only thing is you won't really be able to know if your cue peak is your cue peak, because you don't know what you got on the days before. i got my cue peak (or what i think as my cue peak) on CD8, so it is still possible to catch it depending on what CD you usually o on. i figure, it's worth a shot. how can it hurt. :shrug:

titi - i got fertile and 3 bars today on CD10. what does that mean? it also says max fert day 14 to 14. wow i've never o'ed that early. has been 16-17 last cycle. must have been the 4 doses of soy i took. :shrug:

I'm not really sure, not having the older model. Are you sure you ov at 16-17? I have heard some theories that suggest it is most likely that people actually ov on DAY of positive opk-not 12-36 hours later.....dunno if that is true.

hmmmmmmmm...............

Yeah it could be a useless cycle ovacue wise and I did do some research and saw that it worked in conjunction but I've got nothing to lose lol.

My V reading was rather high though at 358 so I did it again a few times till I got it down to 236. I'm not sure but I did read on the website that you should take the V reading when you've been walking around for a few hours when I took it I just woke up. I've had the worse day I think its the clomid but I've been really dizzy I had to lay down because it felt like the room was spinning. The Doctor doubled my dose of Clomid so I'm guessing I'm just feeling some side effects.

Good luck this cycle Titi :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"