Club OvaCue!

Thanks Moocha-
Yes-you need to take V reading at least 2 hours after waking-Lynn suggests actually taking before bedtime for best readings. Also you disturb cm when you take it so taking more than one reading isn't accurate either.

Yeah-it can't hurt to start now, for fun I guess. Sorry you aren't feeling well : (

How was everyone's weekend? It was 80-93 degrees here all weekend so I spent most of it outside. I got my Cue Peak cd15, so that means O around 19 right?

emily-I was confused when I got a Cue Peak on cD14 last cycle, that means you're going to O 5-7 days later which made more sense for me.

hey titi - i usually O 16-7. my temps confirmed it last cycle and the cycle before and my opk's coninsided with it. i usually o at the end of my surge as i started getting positive OPK's around CD15, but didn't O til 17. however, i did take soy this cycle for improved egg quality and just to see how it works and it's been known to bump up O a few days so honestly, that could be it too! we will see. i'm starting to do V readings tonight, and OPK's tonight so i can make sure. i've also been very bloated today too, which is a good sign for me that O is on the way.

I should be getting a peak tomorrow if my body plans on O'ing on the time I thought. My readings have been really consistent since my peak. We're trying to stick to the SMEP but it's been hard.

Never- I agree with you, CD8 was def your peak. Mine said max fert 13-13 until ovulation was confirmed, and then it changed to Max Fert 11-13, so yours might change as well. I'm betting the soy moved up ovulation as well.

i've been getting twinges and cramps like crazy since i've been home tonight. hmm. i did get those last cycle though a few days before o. i hate waiting, hehe

hey moo - it's possible to do that, the only thing is you won't really be able to know if your cue peak is your cue peak, because you don't know what you got on the days before. i got my cue peak (or what i think as my cue peak) on CD8, so it is still possible to catch it depending on what CD you usually o on. i figure, it's worth a shot. how can it hurt. :shrug:

titi - i got fertile and 3 bars today on CD10. what does that mean? it also says max fert day 14 to 14. wow i've never o'ed that early. has been 16-17 last cycle. must have been the 4 doses of soy i took. :shrug:

I'm not really sure, not having the older model. Are you sure you ov at 16-17? I have heard some theories that suggest it is most likely that people actually ov on DAY of positive opk-not 12-36 hours later.....dunno if that is true.

hmmmmmmmm...............

Never--the three bars means possibly fertile. I got that on cd 9 and 10 as well. If it says max fert day 14 to 14, then it has found a cue peak. It did this to me as well, told me I am going to O on day 15. It appears that it was probably right, if you look at my chart.. Just because last cycle was longest (31 days) I od cd 18. My shortest cycle however, is 29 days, so Oing this early makes me think this is just one of my short cycles.

here's the opk I just took.. what do you think ladies?

https://i50.tinypic.com/24b22ao.jpg

The top one was yesterday's

Titi-
I have a question, I know you erased your readings but do you remember what your reading was the day you O'd last cycle?

Whit-It's positive today, for sure. But that doesn't match up with your temps though, it looks like you O'd yesterday by your temps.

And Titi-- about the pos opk thing and oving the day of.. Looks like thats completely possible. Who knows? :shrug:

My chart is really confusing me right now! If yesterdays opk was negative, todays was positive, and my temp dip was yesterday and raised today... grr idk forget it.

Whit-It's positive today, for sure. But that doesn't match up with your temps though, it looks like you O'd yesterday by your temps.

I know! The opk was negative though. I have no clue!

Here's what possibly is happening, yesterday's OPK is positive. It does have a darker line, I can't tell by the picture exactly though. If yesterday's has a darker streak on the test line then you most likely have O'd sometime between when you took that one and today's. You may just be having a longer surge.
Or your temps are wrong. I don't trust my temps because they're too erratic. Yours seem pretty steady though.

OPKs are unreliable, the food you eat and how much liquid you drink can effect your LH levels. Also, you can have a positive and O in just a few hours. It depends on how long it takes the LH to reach a level in your pee that would give you a positive.

Hmm.. Curious.

It was darker when I took it yesterday but lightened a tad when it dried. Today's was still darker though. Maybe I did O yesterday. Didnt BD till 1 am though. I guess I cant obsess about it or I will go crazy :/

Do you trust your temps more or your OPK? Which is matching with your OvaCue?

The Ovacue says cd 15-which is today. I trust my temps too, I havent messed them up yet. Also, I havent had a reading above 97.3 all cycle until this morning. So it seems like its all counteracting eachother... I just don't know.

I had this problem with OPKs last cycle. I had a hard time telling which one was positive because they were all so dark. So maybe I have a long surge. :wacko:

So depending on what your temps do the next two to three days, you could get crosshairs on cd15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->