Club OvaCue!

Ok Ill watch for it.. thanks! This is my first full cycle temping so Im still kind of learning. Should I mark yesterdays opk as positive too or just todays?

Right, they say that girls who surge for more than one day should only go by their first positive which very well could have been yesterdays! When I used OPKs, I would get a pos with FMU (which they say doesn't happen...it did numerous times for me) and it would last until 5pm. So about 10 hours. So must just have a long surge.

If you do that, you'll just confuse FF which will give you dotted crosshairs. Which is no big deal. I would leave it as is and see what happens, you can always go in and change it.

Titi-
I have a question, I know you erased your readings but do you remember what your reading was the day you O'd last cycle?

I don't-: ( sorry.

They didn't mean a thing to me until I talked to Lynn so I didn't pay them any attn.....just went by what the msg told me. Now I'm going to keep better track!

Also-Lynn told me based on my readings I ov'd on cd13 but I guarentee you (see my chart) that I ov on day 11. I really wish I could see those readings to compare. I never even got to see them......I read them all to Lynn over the phone and as soon as I was at the last one that was when I accidentally deleted the whole cycle :doh:

K I will! Ill just keep Bding just in case too.. haha
At least its fun :)

titi-I'm curious to see what I get around cd20-21 since i had a high reading around O time last cycle. Just curious to see if you got a weird high reading too.

whit- Atta girl!!! That's about all you can do since no one though to install a window in our bellies so we could see WTF is going on in there.

Titi- I'm not so sure you didn't O on CD13 though based on your chart.

wow, i'm awake and no one is here. i'm asleep and everyone is here, haha.

CD2 - 195
CD3 - 205
CD4 - 223
CD5 - 205
CD6 - 230
CD7 - 234
CD8 - 251
CD9 - 231
CD10 - 228 v - 261
CD11 - 243

Fertile, 5 bars today and still Max Fert day 14 of 14.

I got a dip in my temps today which usually, for me, means O is coming. Also had a lot of twinges and things last night and was bloated, which is an O sign coming for me as well. Last cycle, I O'ed two days after my dip which would put me at CD13 O on my chart. We will see!

Yay for Oing! Its the most exciting time of the month for me!

Cant help but think I missed it tho since temps point to day 14 for me. Didnt BD for 3 days before that cause of my trip. :(

AHh oh well. Got my HSG to look to. :)

Titi- I'm not so sure you didn't O on CD13 though based on your chart.

yeah, except that my lp is always 14 days-and my bbs had already started getting sore again (usually happens right after ov) on evening cd11-so I think for sure it was then. Plus I dont have 3 temp rises after 13?

Yay for Oing! Its the most exciting time of the month for me!

Cant help but think I missed it tho since temps point to day 14 for me. Didnt BD for 3 days before that cause of my trip. :(

AHh oh well. Got my HSG to look to. :)

can you link your chart?

never-that's amazing, so that's three days earlier with soy?

titi-Why did you cut off 12 when you put in your crosshairs?

Softcups question, I used one for the first time last night. I told DH I was having O pains, and I was...a lot...on my right side. This happened last cycle then they came back on the opposite side. So he agreed to BD-ing but said "don't be doing any of your tests" which I'm assuming he means OPKs, temping, dicussing my cm with him...:haha:. He still knows I use the ovacue and approves since it cost so much damn money. But my question is, how long do I leave it in? I really like it! No wet spot and no wet pj pants!

ive used softcups about 5 times now i roughly leave in for 8 to 10 hours depends if day or night when using them...they are great thow no wet patches hehe..

titi-Why did you cut off 12 when you put in your crosshairs?

Softcups question, I used one for the first time last night. I told DH I was having O pains, and I was...a lot...on my right side. This happened last cycle then they came back on the opposite side. So he agreed to BD-ing but said "don't be doing any of your tests" which I'm assuming he means OPKs, temping, dicussing my cm with him...:haha:. He still knows I use the ovacue and approves since it cost so much damn money. But my question is, how long do I leave it in? I really like it! No wet spot and no wet pj pants!

I leave mine in for 12 hours like it says you can in the instructions. :) I love them!!

Well I have another temp dilemma. I'm starting to get really confused! haha
I guess all I can do is wait it out until ff picks a day :roll:

Titi-My chart is in my siggy

hey girls!

arein - yes three days earlier. march cycle i O'ed on CD16, april cycle CD17, and now on my may cycle it is PREDICTING day 14, which i believe my body is telling me, and my opk's, and my temps :) so we shall see!

i can't wait to try the soft cups. not going to lie - they look kind of intimidating! hehe

hey girls!

arein - yes three days earlier. march cycle i O'ed on CD16, april cycle CD17, and now on my may cycle it is PREDICTING day 14, which i believe my body is telling me, and my opk's, and my temps :) so we shall see!

i can't wait to try the soft cups. not going to lie - they look kind of intimidating! hehe

They definitely do!! lol But they're so easy to use.

I cant believe soy made you O that much earlier. Seeing as I O'd three days earlier on my own, I had better not take any of that stuff! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->