• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

i will make sure that i remember that. definitely don't need to misread anything since DH and i only have one month to try. i'm going to start my OPK's on monday, CD13 for me, as I usually O on CD16, is this a good time to start do you think? just trying to figure out my body before DH is here. i got the thick, sticky CM today (TMI :shrug:) so I know/hope O is coming!

I think the CD13 is a good time. I usually O on CD16 and FF told me to start on CD12. Creamy leads to watery/EWCM so you're on a great track! When does he get there?

Hey girls!! Just wanted to say hi!! Things are still good my way!!! Arein I hope this is your month!! Nevertogether- I know June is going to be your month!! I am really excited for you girls!!

Hubby told me to go ahead and buy it, so I did! I rent to owned it, actually. I wish I had gotten the one with the vaginal sensor though. Arein- how long did it take to get to you? We're both in IL, so should be a similar timeframe. I did pay 5 dollars extra for slightly faster shipping. I'm so excited! I didn't even have to talk hubby into it like I was thinking I would. I think the length of TTC is finally getting to him as well.

good afternoon lovely ladies! :)

arein - well, i have creamy CM today, so thinking that O is on it's way. i've been taking supplements, so not sure if that might have pushed forward O date or anything. I'm going to test tonight probably, and then twice a day until then O. which *should* be friday unless it's changed. we O the same day of our cycles. sweet! DH might get to visit the end of may, but that's not confirmed. so, if that doesn't happen, i get to see him the end of june. we're trying to plan from the 23-30 of june because that's my fertile period, but it all depends on whether his command OK's him to see me all those days. they might not :( FX'ed though!

crazy - so glad that everything is going good for you. we miss talking to you every day but i'm sure you've got a lot to handle with the two kids and new pregnancy. is DH as excited as you? and the kids? i guess all the :dust: we threw on you worked. so throw some on me! haha :)

emilyjean - welcome to the club! i'm so glad that your hubby is in this with you. the same happened to me. i thought hubby would think i was crazy, but when i told him, he told me whatever it takes. i hope it gets to you soon and you get to trying! hopefully ovacue will bring you a :bfp: just like arein SHOULD get this month! :)

Hi Girls-
I am on cd12 today. Hoping if AF starts in 2-3 days (pray it doesn't!!!!!!!!) then I can talk DH into getting the ovacue for next cycle!!!

hey titi - do you mean CD24? that confused the heck out of me for a second until i saw your siggly, LOL

emily-I had mine in less than 36 hours but I paid for the overnight shipping. It was really fast! You'll love it, do you temp? I didn't get the vaginal sensor either because I temp.

My OvaCue has said Not Fertile for the last 2 days which is right. I'm really pretty anxious to start peeing on my HPTs. I want to go do it now but that would be a waste of time, money and emotion. I HATE the TWW. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

i'm in like a never ending two month wait, LOL. i know AF was going to be here this month and next month just because i haven't got to :sex: to make it otherwise. i think this is your cycle arein!! weird feeling, but who knows.. FX'ed!! :)

I hope you're right! It kind of gave me goosebumps when you said that, I used to be on the SoulCysters boards when I was trying to get information because I had been wrongly told that I had PCOS. The month I got my BFP, some girl said to me "I have a feeling about you". I keep chasing you from this thread to the SMEP thread.

haha, i know right. what's with us talking two different places? i just spend the weekends on here and nights. nothing much to do without dh here :shrug: i usually don't have feelings about people, but i do with you, not sure why. maybe that is a GOOD thing!

I hope it is!!! I'm just going to keep a positive attitude and try not to go peeing on anything just yet. If your DH does get to come see you the end of May, I'll know that Jenny Renny is the real thing!

agreed! he still hasn't found out. the end of june is a for sure thing, but the end of may isn't. the end of may would be awesome though because we have a four day then and i will definitely have time to :sex: i'm taking 7 days off the end of june to go see him to :sex: and just be in his arms! i miss him so much :cry: :dust: girly!!

Arein- No, I don't temp, I just recently got a regular scheduled job where I actually get up at nearly the same time every day, so I may start. I'll probably do OPK's the first month. I might end up adding the sensor later, if it takes a few more months. I hope not though. :(

How many DPO are you? I'm in the TWW too, but I'm not expecting anything this month, hubby was gone during the fertile window, I think. I tried getting my body to ovulate sooner with the clomid, but who knows if it worked, haha.

i'm close to my O time! i'm going to start OPK's today. kind of strange to get excited about O when dh isn't even here, but i am. i think because it's the only exciting time of the cycle. haha.

I'm 4 DPO today. I thought about buying the sensor but I think that temping is just as effective. Plus it's a $10 thermometer vs. a $100 sensor.

never-I'm sure you do miss him. DH works nights and I hate being home without him there. I have DD so we stay busy but I'd much rather him be at home. Did you get your reading yet?

hey arein! FX'ed for you girl. i do miss DH :( i got my reading the beginning of april. she told me i would get pregnant in april, but that makes no sense because i won't see dh in april. so mine is wrong. boooo still no ovacue. should come this week though!

Oh :duh:! I'm retarted, I totally knew that. I was in a hurry this morning.

haha, no worries girly. i got my royal jelly in today though. i'm really excited to take it. i've heard great things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->