• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

I have the OvaCue Classic, I did the rent to own option. The only difference is that the OvaCue II gives you a calendar view of your readings where the OvaCue Classic gives you read outs in a list form, you have to press next to see the previous day's results.

Thanks so much! Im going to go buy one!! :wohoo:
hope im not jumping the gun too much! Im only 2dpo lol

You have to start it by cd 5 or wait til the next cycle. I got mine overnight and I see you're in the US too, I'd do it now though!

Awesome! I didnt know that, should give me plenty of time to get it. Should be on its way soon!

Im so excited! So many of the ladies that use these gadgets get their bfp so quick! I was checking out the cbfm graduates thread too its nuts. Im so sick of trying to pinpoint it myself with dern strips!

I just got tired of spending the money month after month and not really being sure if what I was reading was right.

Yea and the uncertainty is causing both Dh and I a terrible load of stress. I sit around wondering am I or arent I O'ing?!

Temping def helped me, too. It made me even more sure I was O-ing. I was annovulatory for about a year and it scared me to think it oculd happen again.
Never-you aren't temping, right?

So my credit card got declined, lol. Which was a blessing in disguise, because after I ordered the one without the vaginal sensor, OH said 'There was a better one and you didn't get it?' so, I ordered that one. It shipped a few hours after I ordered it, and I upgraded to 2 day shipping, so it should be here by Friday!! Can't wait!

Arein- where abouts in IL are you? I'm in LaSalle county.

hey ladies! well, i've been messing with my ovacue and it seems SO simple. all these reviews about it being hard. not quite understanding. all you have to do is read the operators manual and it tells you step by step. i'm girly sometimes too and i love the cute case it comes in. as for the vaginal sensor, i did go for it and i know crazy did too. i temp as well. i went for it, because in february i either didn't o (annovulatory cycle), chemical pregnancy, or started to o but didn't finish..and it caused my march *period i never got* to be all messed up. i wanted the vaginal sensor to CONFIRM that i did o. i like it so far though.. just hate that i have to wait for my next cycle!

Oh congrats on your Ovacue!!! Did you get the new release one? I'm totally get the next generation one with a vaginal sensor. I'm planning to use the Ovacue for family planning for many years so it's totally worth it.

Enjoy hun!

Em-Macon County. I'm not really familiar with LaSalle, I think Streator and Peru are in LaSalle?

You have to start it by cd 5 or wait til the next cycle. I got mine overnight and I see you're in the US too, I'd do it now though!

How much was the overnight shipping? Whit is right-everyone I know that was using a cbfm got pg so quickly.

hey ladies :wave:

arein - to answer your question. i'm in germany, so i'm 6 or 7 hours ahead of most people. 6 ahead of those on the east coast, 7 ahead of TX, IL, central time. soooo. i have been in bed this whole time :) came back and saw all sorts of new posts. i was excited! oh, and yes i do temp.

moo - i have the same that arein has. i have the ovacue classic and did the rent to own option with the vaginal sensor.

emilyjean & whitbit, welcome to the club ladies!! did ya'll both get the brand new one? would love to hear reviews on that one from someone. i'm fine with the classic, but just curious.

titi - hope you join the club soon! seems like it's getting bigger quick.

well, it's a new day for me in germany. 0500 in the morning. going to take my fertil aid, do some sprints (ugh), then 8 hours working on the blackhawks and i will be home :) have a good day when you get this! :happydance:

Thanks never! I got the classic off ebay. Couldn't afford a new model but its fine! I'm totally stalking this thread now!! LOL
Hope you have a good day :)

Titi-Hope you join us as well we will have yet another thing in common!!

Thanks never! I got the classic off ebay. Couldn't afford a new model but its fine! I'm totally stalking this thread now!! LOL
Hope you have a good day :)

Titi-Hope you join us as well we will have yet another thing in common!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->