Club OvaCue!

honestly zee zee, it looks like your temp on CD15 is too low for a post o temp though..which is what it would be if you ovulated CD14. everyone is different though, but i've read pre-o temps are 97.0 - 97.7 and post o are 97.7 and up for most girls.

97.8 is DEFINITELY a post o temp though. have you tried playing around and putting temps in the next three days to see when it confirms O? i'm thinking CD15 now.. :shrug:

honestly zee zee, it looks like your temp on CD15 is too low for a post o temp though..which is what it would be if you ovulated CD14. everyone is different though, but i've read pre-o temps are 97.0 - 97.7 and post o are 97.7 and up for most girls.

Yeah, I agree with you never, which is why I feel a littel crappy :-( Apparently the ovidrel trigger shot is supposed to force ovulation a about the 36 hour mark, which would have been 8pm riday, but I have read it can take up to 42-48 hours, which is why I am a little freaked, b/c we BD at the 36 hour mark (post ovidrel shot), but not again after that.

Thanks again never :)

xx

97.8 is DEFINITELY a post o temp though. have you tried playing around and putting temps in the next three days to see when it confirms O? i'm thinking CD15 now.. :shrug:

great suggestion! I will do that now - and I might adjust the temp too, because I took it at 7am, rather than 6am like I usually do, so I should adjust down to 97.57 I guess (at least according to a book I was reading). Thanks for being totally awesome and helping me with this. :hugs:

no problem honey. without DH here i have nothing better to do then look at charts and stuff and help out you great ladies :) let me know what you figure out by playing with it

if you ovulated on CD15 though you still have a very good chance with all of that :sex:ing you got in beforehand though :thumbup:

Clearly I am now hijacking this thread - sorry chaps!

I put in 97.5 on CD17 (i.e. tomorrow) and the chart says I ov'd on CD14 - this gives me hope!!

that's GREAT zeezee! so i was right the first time, LOL. well, at least we know that you have ovulated and that you got enough :sex: in to make this a great cycle!

So since I had a temp spike on Friday morning i immediately had :sex: with my hubby. I have been reading that once the spike hit you have already ovulated, but my o was not confirmed till Saturday,so do you all think I still have a good chance since we had :sex: on Friday, or do you think i could of missed it. ovacue is also still giving me a high reading for today, but if i have already o'ed then it's to late for :sex: right?

a spike in temperature usually confirms ovulation ready. however, it takes three high temps to confirm it. yours doesn't stay high, it drops back down. so i'm not fully confident just yet that you have ovulated hun.

yes i have the v sensor hun. have you tried putting your temps into fertility friend? that would help a lot.

Never-i did start using Fertility Friend last night. I am getting concerned though cause i have read that if you have a rise and then immediately go down in temp after ovulating, then I may have a short luteal phase or a luteal phase problem, which is making me concerned. I am hoping ovacue is wrong and i still have not ovulated...or maybe i have a problem which is why I have not got pregnant yet.

i'm sure that's not the case hun. i would give it a few days and keep :sex:ing to see how it turns out.

Thanks Never. I hope that's not the case. I need to stop reading all the stuff on the internet...lol I get my self all worked up and think something is wrong before I even know. I am just going to continue to get some :sex:ing in and just see what happens. :hugs: to you for all your advice you have given me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->