CD01 - 191
CD02 - 203
CD03 - 179 V - 188
CD04 - 227 V - 116
CD05 - 192 V - none
CD06 - 253(took 7 hours late) V - 220
CD07 - 193 V - 136
CD08 - 208

Never, you could be right about our bodies gearing up for o, but not doing it till later. Here our my numbers so far:

cd15 80 97.4
cd14 100 128 96.9
cd13 80 155 97.3
cd12 69 91 96.9
cd11 97 55 96.9
cd10 93 44 96.6
cd 9 81 58
cd 8 104 76
cd 7 101 104
cd6 95
cd5 101
cd4 138
cd3 75

Never-when you took your reading late did you wake up late or take it after doing stuff?

Happy Monday...sigh. Hope everyone had a good weekend. We went to Six Flags Saturday and it was hhhhoooooooootttttttt.

ready - i can see why it confirmed o. you got a low v reading on cd12 and then it spiked on cd13. was it cd12 it confirmed o for? i never got a v spike last cycle. had titi and i wondering the whole time. :shrug:

titi - i drank the night before and went to bed at like 1 or 2 in the morning so i took the reading as soon as i woke up, like noonish.

arein - glad to hear you had a good weekend. i miss going to six flags. i can always remember it being a blast, but also have always remembered it being very hot too!

Liana-It was actually really, uh, trashy? :haha: My stepmom told me it's always been like that, I'm just getting too old to really enjoy Six Flags like I used to. We went with my sister and her boyfriend. He's from Punjab, India and had never ridden a roller coaster. He had a death grip on the restraints, that was entertaining in itself!

haha that sounds hilarious! :rofl: yeah, i guess you don't pay much attention to that when you're little do you. i've only been to the dallas one, and it's been years!

Never, it actually confirmed that I o'ed on cd 13 and I was really confused because it listed cd11 and had my peak fertility day as June 21st. It was very confusing to me and still is actually...lol

i just wrote a whole long response and it deleted it. ah..

well, as i've learned from titi, you are supposed to ovulate 12-36 hours after you v low (CD12) for you and the temp spike is used to confirm ovulation which is why it chose CD13. i don't think the max fertility changes even if ovulation is confirmed. mine did this:

max fertility CD12-14
ovulation confirmed CD12
max fertility CD12-16

then lynn from ovacue looked at it and said she thinks i ovulated on CD15 based on my readings, but what happened to me is a rare occurrence (not sure what she meant by that..) my chart i didn't clearly have a shift until CD17 so it confirmed me on CD16 (i only have dashed cross hairs on my chart because i got ewcm after ovulation..if i take that out it changes to definite solid cross hairs) and my opk's didn't go negative until CD17.

i guess our bodies are just really weird.. :shrug:

LOL...Never, yea I will def agree with my body being weird. I am trying to understand it with all this charting. I just wonder why my temp spiked for one day and then went right back down, supposably it is suppose to stay up for several days and mine did not, but today I have a large spike again in temp. :shrug:

not sure hun, all i can think of is that it geared up to ovulate, but didn't, chose another eggy and tried again with success (which would be confirmed when your temp stays up)

Yea I am hoping that is what happened. I guess we shall wait and see. When do you get to see your hubby again?

I bet you can't wait! Is that time frame matching with your cycle predictions? I know that has to be hard to plan for.

well, march cycle i ovulated CD16, april cycle i ovulated CD17, and this last cycle i decided to try out soy to see if it changed my ovulation date as i wanted a stronger ovulation. still ovulated on CD16. i'm seeing DH on CD15,16, and 17, so i'm just hoping my body sticks with it. if not, i guess it's just not meant to be. :shrug:

Well I am sprinkling :dust: for you! I really hope it works out for you. I never understood how women before could get so worked up and so consumed in ttc. Now that I am in the boat I totally get it and can truly understand. The process is so much work and is a huge let down when we don't get our :bfp:! So I am once again sprinkling :dust: for all of us!

I am sprinkling tons of baby dust on you too never!!!!! Yes I am almost 13 weeks..... Since I found out so early it has gone a little slow. But I am easing up on all my worrying now! Well I am so excited for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->