Club OvaCue!

ZeeZee-You should really get the vag sensor, it would help. I'd say that ovulation could have been cd13-15-but can't really pin it down better without vaginal readings & the link just took me to my chart!

As far as whether or not we'll see an RE-yes, I'm sure......maybe this cycle....We've had so much going on that it's hard to think about fitting it in & stuff.

oh okay Zee-I see your chart now. I think CD 14-(which is why you don't have crosshairs yet b/c you haven't had three consecutive higher temps over coverline).......which would coincide with your cue peak on cd8.

I just started charting my bbt about 6 days ago and I am using a normal digital thermometer. What do all you girls use? I have read that some women get actual thermometers that say BBT on them. I have read digital thermometers can be inaccurate and not reliable.

ovacue says peak fert CD13 to 13. i'm hoping that's not the case since i don't see DH until CD15. sigh. it's basing it on my OR i took on sat though, CD5, about 7 hours later than usual. i hope that's the issue and i stay on track like on the past 3 cycles. i've been CD16 march & may cycle and CD17 on april cycle. i got a temp dip this morning, which i got 5 days before O last cycle and if i count 5 days from today it's CD13. ugh. :cry: FX'ed for me ladies that it's just a temp dip and i o regular. :cry: i knew i would stress out closer to o considering DH and i have such a small window!

Aww dont stress! I had a temp dip before O later than usual.. and my O date was supposed to be earlier than usual. it is so hard to tell! Ovacue may have been wrong for me this cycle. I guess I will knwo within a couple of days since I havent gotten a positive opk yet. I really hope you stay on track hun! :hugs:

Ready i also use a bbt :) It can detect important fluctuations.

Oh no! I just realized I missed a reading.. Even though today was my predicted O day- im not convinced and completely forgot to take the reading. :(

hey hun - well, ovacue was wrong for me last cycle. it predicted max fertility CD12-14 and then on CD13 it changed to max fertility CD12-16 and i ovulated on CD16. it even confirmed o on CD12, but took that back too. but my temping and opk's was clearly CD16. trying not to put too much faith in it right now, but it's hard not too. i ovulated late on the february cycle we were together so it would be just my luck to ovulate early on this cycle. sigh. praying!

what reading did you miss whit? were you able to talk to your doctor about the testing you had done delaying ovulation?

I just started charting my bbt about 6 days ago and I am using a normal digital thermometer. What do all you girls use? I have read that some women get actual thermometers that say BBT on them. I have read digital thermometers can be inaccurate and not reliable.

Hi Ready-for charting it needs to be a basal thermometer (that will give you a second place after the decimal, IE 98.34 instead of just 98.3)

oh Never! I bet it's wrong-mine has been wrong every time-so far-just in the opposite direction (too late). Don't pay much attention to temps yet-I think its too soon to say based on temping what will happen in 5+ days.

Whit-the one time I missed a reading it was a crucial one-which messed everything up. All you can hope is that it wasn't-then it won't do anything to mess up your readings-but like you said, it's hard to have confidence now-: (

Good morning girls,
Well I don't have a bbt, so I will go out and get one of those today. According to my digital thermometer I have another temp spike today of 97.4, I had a reading of 96.9 yesterday. Ovacue had to day as my peak fertile day, but said I o'ed on Saturday, so not sure what to think. I was feeling small shooting pains last night in my low back area. I am just wondering if I really o'ed on Saturday. Something is telling me I did not.

ready - if your temps stay up after today then the likelihood is that you ovulated yesterday

Never, I am thinking I o'ed yesterday possibly, just by the shooting pains I was having and a small gut feeling that I have. I guess we will see.

Titi said ovacue is usually right when it says she oe's, but you are saying it's been wrong for you before, so I am hoping that it was wrong for me to. I was getting a little worried because of my temp spike and then the next day it dropped.

Hey ladies!! Just wanted to pop over and say hi. Arein I'm so sorry for your loss. I am glad you are doing ok. Never- What's the count down at??? Good luck to everyone!!! I hope you all get your BFP's very soon!!!!!

Titi said ovacue is usually right when it says she oe's, but you are saying it's been wrong for you before, so I am hoping that it was wrong for me to. I was getting a little worried because of my temp spike and then the next day it dropped.

yes, mine was wrong. perhaps our bodies gear up to ovulate but then don't? that's the only thing i can think of. it confirmed ovulation on CD12, but then later changed my max fertility to CD12-16 (was originally 12-14) i guess it caught it's bad. then with my opk's and charting, i ovulated on CD16.

yeah mine was right when it said confirmed-just not right at predicting.

New #'s:

cd1 89
cd2 96
cd3 95

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79