Club OvaCue!

so i just found this, "Although, the Soy does make your body produce extra LH and FSH... so you might notice things that look like O is coming that will subside before they come back for real." when a girl asked why she got a huge dip after her last dose of soy on CD7. this could be why i got such a big dip on CD8 as well. :happydance: could also explain ovacue being all out of wack. i have 24 hour duty from 0900 wed to 0900 thursday. i know i can't take my temp, because of sleep..but are you able to take ovacue readings without sleep. like if i took it to duty and did it at the same times? i could definitely get my v reading in wed night, it would just be my o reading thursday morning with no sleep that i would worry about. what do you ladies think? had a long talk with DH about a :baby: today and we are both into trying this 100%. just hoping we get it this cycle..don't even want to think about waiting until november!

NT, that is a hard one. I am not sure you would get a proper reading, but you might.

i guess we will see, :shrug: anyone else have any thoughts on it?

OR went up to 233 today. my cue peak was 253 but taken like 7 hours after normal and a night of drinking so i'm not looking too much into that. hoping maybe my next two will confirm today as my cue peak, but not so sure considering i can only take an accurate reading tomorrow, but not so sure about thursday.

temp shot up today to 97.6, which is back into my normal pre-o range, however, i didn't sleep well at all. i went to bed at 11pm, woke up at 2am, woke up again at 2:30am, 3:00am dog decided to pee in floor (his medicine makes him have to pee more than usual) so i had to get up and clean it. fell back to sleep at 4:00am and then woke up at 4:50am. not quite sure how i'm functioning right now. thinking without all that it would have been maybe 97.5 which is pretty normal for me, but who knows.

Hi Ladies:

I've been away for a while but I read through all the posts since I've been gone.

A~Glad to see you are doing ok.

NT~Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust

To all the Newbies like myself, welcome.

My cycles have been crazy for the past two months. May was 32 days and than AF showed her head again 17 days later. I think it was because I was stressed but we shall see. I can't start my Ovacue until my next cycle so be prepared for losts of questions...LOL. I have the Ovacue II because I want to just look at colors and not have to do too much math...LOL

I had a Cheri Reading and it was positive. She sees a June delivery and a boy, both which line up with my planned conception month and what I am hoping to have. I am super excited by that even though I had the reading done just for fun.

~~~Sending LOTS of Baby Dust to everyone~~~

~D

Never-I don't know what to think about that reading-Probably not too accurate if it wasn't taken within 2 hours of normal time. Even though you were sleeping, your hormones & saliva are probably different at different times of day. I'd say today's temp definitely wasn't reliable either........I learned last cycle that the solid 3 hours sleep is much more important than the time you take it.

Anyway I'm giving up temping this cycle. I thought I was going to but I'm not-just going to use the ovacue. This is also the last cycle I'm going to use the ovacue before taking a summer break. This is starting to get to be too much for me.

Hi Dyme-good to see you again-ask away........we have all been learning a LOT!

Good morning girls. Well this is the second day in a row for my temp staying elevated, so I am not so sure i o'ed on Friday. I think I o'ed on Sunday if i go by my temps, but I don't really know. Since this is my first cycle with ovacue I don't enough info just yet, so I am just going along for the ride. :dust::dust::dust::dust: sprinkling dust for all of us!!!

Titi- I hope, hope, hope you get your BFP but if you do get to the point where you're taking a break....it is the biggest relief. It feels really good to not worry and think about being pregnant or getting pregnant day after day. It's all consuming and to get some peace is really good for your emotional mindset.

awww thanks Arein-I wish the same for you. I was going to go all out one more this cycle but need to bring it down a notch already. I'm just tired. It's trite-but what's meant to be will be. I will find peace in it.

:hugs:

titi- :hugs: If your body is telling you to rest, then you should. I should have listened to mine last cycle. Lesson learned the hard way!

okay girls..Just did a v reading and got a dark purple square saying ovulation confirmed. I also got that on Saturday the 19th, but that square was not as dark of purple as this one. They both said my peak Fertile was 6/21, is that when I am the most fertile??? Here are my readings so far:
cd16 92 209 97.1
cd15 80 131 97.4
cd14 100 128 96.9
cd13 80 155 97.3
cd12 69 91 96.9
cd11 97 55 96.9
cd10 93 44 96.6
cd 9 81 58
cd 8 104 76
cd 7 101 104
cd6 95
cd5 101
cd4 138
cd3 75

I just read a little further about the dark purple square and that means second fertility. Is it possible my second egg will not mature either? I hope that is not the case. Wow I wonder if there is something wrong with me and this whole time I did not know. I have regular cycles for the most part and I have not really noticed anything out of the ordinary, do any of you get the second fertility reading? I am confused.

Ready-I dunno what is up with that second fertility thing. The research I did seemed it was basically something Zetek made up and at least 3 of us have had this in the last cycle and I think if it was true it would be a rarer occurence than that. At any rate-mine was totally untrue. EVERYTHING confirmed my first ovulation-Temps, body symptoms, my luteal phase, etc. I think the second one was an anomoly. However I think Never had it happen and her SECOND one was right.

Titi, I think my second one is right to. I have the symptoms of ovulation now and really did not have symptoms on saturday or before saturday. Yea 3 of us having the second fertility reading is kind of strange to me. :shrug:

Titi loving that profile pic, you're sooo beautiful!!

hey ladies -

well, i e-mailed lynn last night. she answered neither of my questions, lol. one being if CD6 was my cue peak even if i it was 7 hours later than normal and the other being if i took my OR 0500 thursday with out sleep or to not take it at all. all she told me that CD6 was my cue peak and that i should ovulate CD13. which is two things i already knew. hoping it's wrong again though, because i don't see DH until CD15. but i can't change my body.. :shrug:

moo - can you give us any tips? hehe

ready - titi, is right i got secondary fertility too, however, i don't have the same as you two do i have the classic version. i self diagnosed myself haha. here are my readings from last month so i can show you.

CD01 -
CD02 - 195
CD03 - 205
CD04 - 223
CD05 - 205
CD06 - 230
CD07 - 234
CD08 - 251 *FIRST CUE PEAK*
CD09 - 231
CD10 - 228 v - 261
CD11 - 243 V - 187
CD12 - 248 v - 282 *SECOND CUE PEAK*
CD13 - 191 v - 105 *OVULATION CONFIRMED* (CD13 again too?)
CD14 - 148 v - 146
CD15 - 213 v - 127
CD16 - 151 v - 153 *ACTUAL DATE OF OVULATION*
CD17 - 222 v - 144
CD18 - 201 v - 125
CD19 - 216 v - 138
CD20 - 226 v - 146

i didn't even start getting positive OPK's (i use the cb digitals with the smileys so i am sure) until CD13. i usually get positive's for 3 days so this is right. i didn't get a clear thermal shift until CD17 which makes me even more confident that i ovulated on CD16. CD17 was also my first day of negative OPK's so confirms the surge was gone. hope this helps you hun. now, honestly, if you put your temps into fertility friend you would understand it so much more. based on your temps i would give you CD14 for o because of the big shift in temps. if you get a few more in the 97's that should confirm it.

hope this helps. glad to see you arein, i hope everything is nice and relaxing for you hun :hugs:

Never-you should reply to Lynn that that wasn't what you needed help with. I think.

awww Moocha that is super sweet-thanks hun how are you doing?

i thought about it, but i figured she might just put the question aside like she did already. i will try again though hun. i usually get 3 days worth of positive OPK's, if i o on CD13 i should already be getting them. negative today at 1pm. don't want to speak too soon though. i need ovacue to be wrong haha

Never I hope ovacue is wrong for you. :winkwink: I am over here going crazy though because I don't know what to think about my second fertility reading. It's kind of annoying to not know what the heck is going on. I guess I will just see what happens next cycle. I have a bad feeling no :bfp: for me this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->