Club OvaCue!

Question: when does the ovacue confirm ovulation? I have not had a confirmation yet

when you get a v low and then a v spike afterwards zeezee. you have to have the v sensor for it

Never, actually I just started using fertility friend about a week ago and according to my temp reading today, it says I o'ed on Sunday, which pretty much lines up with ovacue with my second fertility square reading, so I feel a little bit better about my readings. So I guess I am in the two week waiting period. Now all I can do is hope and pray!

ready go on the left nav bar choose sharing and then the link at the top of your page is yours

Never-lol...I think this one is right
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f7929

:happydance: yes, definitely in the 2ww! 3 temps over your cover line that is AWESOME! that paired with the EWCM. did you guys get to :sex: near that or on that day? :dust:

Never-yes we did get some :sex: in on that day and Friday! Now I just anxiously await. I am not going to get to excited, but it is so hard not to...I just can't wait to start checking, but I am going to hold off. I know it's to soon.

ready that is such awesome news though! i'm happy to have been helping you the whole way :hugs: 5 days until i see my DH. i'm super anxious, but sad for it to be over, because it will be november until i see him again. sigh, what we do for the military!

Never- I am so grateful that you were helping me...:hugs: I would of been really lost without you. I am very excited for you to see your DH!!! I can only imagine how hard it is to go so long without seeing him, but make this visit one to remember...lol I am sprinkling tons of :dust: for you and your DH.

awww thank you ready that means a lot! let's hope all of girls can be bump buddies. i'm pretty sure moo is waiting very impatiently on us!

Ohhh the thought of a baby bump is so exciting..I hope we all get our bumps soon.

titi - i talked to lynn and she said to take my reading after i sleep, whether its day or evening so i guess we will see. i'm so tired already!

ready that is such awesome news though! i'm happy to have been helping you the whole way :hugs: 5 days until i see my DH. i'm super anxious, but sad for it to be over, because it will be november until i see him again. sigh, what we do for the military!

5 days!! That is SUPER exciting never :) You must be beside yourself waiting!

Possible cue peak today, but last cycle my cue peak was 166 on cd 7, so it may go up in the next day or so.

1-89
2-96
3-95
4-102/121
5-112/116
6-134

Never-So did Lynn say it doesn't matter what time you take reading if it is after a sleep?
So excited for your visit. Guess we won't be seeing you on here for a few days!!!!! You two are going to be :sex:, :sex:, :sex:, :sex:!!!!!!!

Now, if you do get pg-does that change your arrangements?

Good Morning ladies! I don't have much to talk about really since I am in my 2ww period. My temp is still up, so this is day 4 of high temps and I did wake up with a bit of a cold, but it could be my allergies. Never-it's 4 days and counting for you. I am very excited for you.

Titi, that looks like a cue peak to me. Woohoo lets get your ball rolling. I am on cloud nine today for some reason. It's normally to early for me to be saying "woohoo" hahahha.
:dust::dust::dust::dust:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust
I had to sprinkle my baby dust for the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->