Club OvaCue!

good morning ladies!

titi - no, lynn did not say that it mattered that it was later than day. she just said to take the temp when i wake during the day (night) as long as i have some sleep before it. i got 251 today as my OR which is my second highest so far (my first highest being the day i took it 7 hours late.) not sure how accurate it is, but i really couldn't do it any other way. as for plans changing, i would probably chapter out of the army if i got pregnant so that i could be a 24/7 mom :) as for your CP, let's see what tomorrow brings! if it's another high the same day as last cycle than perhaps you will O the same time.

ready - so great to hear that your temps have stayed up. that means you are 4DPO :happydance: i bet you are super excited :) do you know when you are going to test?

awwwwwwww I'd love to be a full time mom!

was hoping something cool would happen when I hit 2,000 posts but guess not.

haha, dang! like fireworkers would go off or you would get a million dollars? that would be freaking awesome. :haha: yeah, i would too. DH said that is what he wants whenever we do get pregnant, but i guarantee you i would go batty being at home all the time. that's juts me :)

DH has also said he wants me to be a SAHM but I worked too hard for my degree. Secondly, I wouldn't be able to just stay in the house all day, day after day. I would want to go do stuff and with one income, it would be dangerous if I were allowed that much time to shop and run around.

Never-I have not decided when I am going to test. I definitely do not want to test to early, but it is so hard not to have the urge. I was eight days late with my period in May, so I really thought I was pregs and got really discouraged when the :witch: showed her face. That is what made me get really serious about purchasing the ovacue, it was a major let down and I wanted to at least have some sort of an idea when I o'ed.

i like my ovacue and everything, lol, but i still see myself relying more on temps and OPK's then anything...

I would say any woman lucky enough to have the opportunity to stay home with her children should do it. There are ways to get out of the house and still have a life. I was bounced around from babysitter to babysitter as a child, because my parents had no choice. Luckily we run our own business and we run it out of our home, so I will definitely be home with my kids a lot. I can see where it would be hard for woman who enjoy their jobs or just simply do not want to go down to one income, but I strongly believe it is an amazing opportunity to get to stay home with the kiddos.

Never, I def like the temp charting. OPK's really never work for me. I never got positive readings from them. I am not sure if my lh surge is not strong enough or what, but they just never worked for me, which is why I ended up with ovacue. I am strictly relying on my temps and ovacue right now. My fingers are crossed so tight...lol

well, the military is set up pretty nicely to support a wife and family so my husband has always been very open about wanting me to be a SAHM. he likes the idea of supporting his family i guess :) i might do small jobs here or there, but i highly doubt i will do too much. i've been working since 15 and i supported DH for a while so a few years off... it's my turn :)

That's right Never! It's your turn and if he is okay with it, then I say go for it. I think your hands will be plenty full at first with a brand new baby. I could see maybe doing some small jobs once they hit school age.

ready - some people have short LH surges and i've read of people even missing them because they get them during their sleep. you could just be missing the surges, even with doing your OPK's. i have very long LH surges. i get a positive OPK usually three days before i ovulate and i ovulate on the 3rd day and my temp rises the next :)

Never, that's what I was thinking. My surge is just to short. I was getting so frustrated with them never showing positive, so I really never knew when I was o'ing. Which is why we probably have been unable to get pregnant.

I too would love to be a f/t SAHM but won't ever be able to. We run a pretty hectic business and I am the boss-But, we too have a home office and can work opposite shifts so that would help except I imagine sometimes it is harder to work from home b/c your children are there and assume you are readily available when can't always be-will probably have to have some in home help, IDK. Haven't guessed how that would work yet but have to get pg first!

Titi, I would imagine you would have to have some sort of in home help. That's what I am planning for. We run a pretty hectic business as well, but we will just make it work and you are so right, the kids will think you are readily available at all times and that surely is not the case....here is some more :dust: for all of us..hahahah I just love the baby :dust:

Well this has nothing to do with prego business, but I would just like to say as cute as little bunny rabbits can be, they are really demolishing my pretty lillys that I just planted!!!
:growlmad: I tried sprinkling chili powder on them and they still are eating them. I planted marigolds around them, because supposedly they don't like the smell of marigolds...uhhh yea right, they don't seem to mind right now. My only option is to fence them in and I am working with very limited space where they are planted. Gesshhh! Try to make the yard pretty and little rodents mess it all up. Okay I am done venting....why not sprinkle some :dust: while i am here.

girls - i was laying on the couch yesterday watching oprah after my 24 hour duty shift and guess who bust in the front door. DH!!!!! i was so happy i almost cried and absolutely speechless because i had NO IDEA he was coming to see me!! words can't describe how happy i am right now. he has to leave at noon today to go back to training, but it just made my life for sure. i get to see him again monday, thank God! we did get lots of :sex: in though :) hehe. i love my husband!!

NT~~~

AWESOME!!!! I am so happy for you! I've been counting down the days for you...LOL...

D~

Never!! I burst into a smile when I read that your DH came home! I am super happy for you honey.

Z
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"