Club OvaCue!

whooohoooooooooooo Never!!!!! What a wonderful surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girls - i was laying on the couch yesterday watching oprah after my 24 hour duty shift and guess who bust in the front door. DH!!!!! i was so happy i almost cried and absolutely speechless because i had NO IDEA he was coming to see me!! words can't describe how happy i am right now. he has to leave at noon today to go back to training, but it just made my life for sure. i get to see him again monday, thank God! we did get lots of :sex: in though :) hehe. i love my husband!!

Yay what a great surprise :happydance: :hugs:

Hey girls I'm fine, all I'm feeling at the moment are cramps. :( I had a tiny tiny bit of spotting, I was freaked out about it because of my history. If we MC this would be my 4th MC and 5th loss. :(

I was so scared about the spotting that I felt really bad telling DH about it, I feel like I'm letting him down. The spotting has gone away and hardly anything. My scan is in another two weeks.

Never- That is soooooooooo awesome!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Lots of baby dust to all of you!!!

Hi girls, so I am 5dpo and my temp is still up. I was also having some cramping last night and I got woke up by it this morning at 5:30a.m. Not sure what that is all about, but it's way to soon for me to have cramps like that. This 2ww is so long!

Hey girls I'm fine, all I'm feeling at the moment are cramps. :( I had a tiny tiny bit of spotting, I was freaked out about it because of my history. If we MC this would be my 4th MC and 5th loss. :(

I was so scared about the spotting that I felt really bad telling DH about it, I feel like I'm letting him down. The spotting has gone away and hardly anything. My scan is in another two weeks.

Oh honey. If it was just a tiny bit it may be absolutely nothing. Did you call your doctor?

hi ladies -

wanted to thank everyone for the kind words. it really was surreal having DH at home. he's already gone, didn't even get 24 hours with him, but it was certainly better than nothing! we stayed up and watched movies last night and of course :sex:!! lots. :blush: if i do ovulate early, i did get :sex: in but we didn't do the soft cup and pre-seed. kind of wanted this to be his relaxing, non baby making, BD :) showed him the pre-seed and the soft cups and he's actually excited to try them! he's so level headed about it though and doesn't want me getting my hopes up too much. makes sense. i miss him already, but my leave starts monday and i get to see him again. i will never want that to end!

moo - hope everything is alright hun, can you call the doc like arein asked?

ready - not sure what the cramping can be, but the elevated temp is good :)

well girls, look like last cycle is just like this cycle.

LAST CYCLE:
predicted ovulation between CD12-14
confirmed ovulation on CD12 because of vspike
changed ovulation from CD12-14 to CD12-16
temp rise on CD17 confirming ovulation on FF
negative opk's until CD13, pos on CD13-16, then negative opk's again

THIS CYCLE:
predicted ovulation CD13-13
ovulation confirmed on CD12 because of vspike
still no positive opk's
still no temp rise (won't know this accurately until tomorrow)

i did see DH, but of course, we didn't try too hard worrying about TTC. just curious as to why my chart & opk's are both not lining up with ovacue. *sigh*

well, ovacue confirmed ovulation yesterday, but no temp rise on chart today and OPK this morning was still negative. i believe i got another cue peak yesterday OR was 249 and today it is 186 so this cycle is almost identical to last so ovulation should be CD16 or 17 despite what ovacue has said. right on track at this point :thumbup: without the ovacue's help, lol!

yeah it definitely doesn't look like you have ov'd based on your chart. Geez Ovacue!

yeah, i really don't trust it too much now. i mean, it does work for a majority of the girls. but definitely not me! i haven't even felt bloated yet, and i always get sore nipples the day of O. that hasn't come yet either..so not confident at all that ovacue is right. i'm sure it will change itself like it did last cycle.

Never-I'm sorry ovacue is giving you a hard time. I hope you get it all figured out. At least you have signs from your body to tell you. I don't get sore boobs or anything. Now that I am really paying attention I would say my best sign is my cm. Other than that I have no idea when o is coming. I am 6dpo and I have had major cramping the past couple days and very creamy cm. I am not sure what the cramping is all about, but i feel like a bloated fatty and I have been so uncomfortable. My temps are still up, but I did have a slight drop today to 97.2 and I was 97.4 yesterday, not sure if that is a big deal, since I have not really been charting my temps long enough.

cd1=89
cd2-96
cd3-95
cd4-102/121
cd5 112/116
cd6 134/122
cd7 76/73
cd8 96/115

don't worry about your temp going up and down ready, as long as it's above your coverline you are in the clear. even if it does fall below once or twice, it's no big deal either. it's good that we know you ovulated now. hopefully everything you are having is pregnancy signs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->