Club OvaCue!

Never-I hope so, but not getting to excited about it. I still have a little ways to go before testing. Something is going on with my body though. I can hardly stand all this bloating and just the overall feeling of hugeness...hahhaha

well bloated is a pregnancy sign and so is cramps. not trying to get your hopes up, but ya know..

Never, you are right. I have read that those are symptoms. I decided to test just for the heck of it. I did see a very very very faint line, but i am not taking it seriously because I have heard to many stories about the faint line and it not being true. Also I still know it's very early still. I just wanted to see what would happen and well i got a super faint line, but i will test again at 10dpo.

Yea it was exciting to see, but not sure it's real. :dust: :dust: :dust: I need this all over me..hahahah and you and all the other ladies.

club ovacue is so quiet now, sigh. just you and me talking all the time ready :haha: anyhow, this cycle on ovacue is the same as last.

JUNE - JULY CYCLE
CD01 - 191
CD02 - 203
CD03 - 179 v - 188
CD04 - 227 v - 116
CD05 - 192 v - none
CD06 - 253 v - 220 *first cue peak*
CD07 - 193 v - 136
CD08 - 208 v - 211
CD09 - 233 v - 182
CD10 - 213 v - 170
CD11 - 252 v - 186
CD12 - 249 v - 258 *ovulation confirmed* *second cue peak*
CD13 - 186 v - 246
CD14 - 214

no positive OPK's yet, but i'm feeling either tonight or tomorrow morning will be it. the line was kind of close to positive, so hoping i get that smiley soon! kind of hoping for tomorrow morning so O will be on CD17, since my surges are 3 days long. but either one will work :) just as long as i'm ovulating! hehe.

wow Ready that's exciting! I don't know how you can stand to wait..........FX'd-I have sort of had a feeling since you joined that you would get a BFP pretty soon. I dunno why I get those but they are usually right!

I THINK I had my cue peak on cd 6-that's a day earlier and a lower peak than last cycle when I had a 166 on cd 7.

Also-I'm not sure if I've had my v low yet-my v low came last cycle on cd 11 with a 91 & I had a 90 today-seems early but I had a HUGE patch of EWCM on cd 7.

This cycle I have been taking a lot of V readings. I know you are supposed to do once a day and I was doing around 6 pm, but I've started them this cycle around 10 or 11 am (5 hours after being up & about) hoping to "catch" something earlier. I figure it can't hurt, can it?

cd1=89
cd2-96
cd3-95
cd4-102/121
cd5 112/116
cd6 134/122
cd7 76/73
cd8 96/115+145/108
cd9 90

hmm - not sure that the v testing more than once would hurt too much. especially if they over ride each other each time. you know? it's not like it's saving them all and getting confused. when are you starting OPK's?

I'm not doing opks.....I dropped temping too-I have to take it kinda easy for my sanity. Just trying to go off cm and the ovacue-since I have such a regular cycle usually-but not sure if the soy will do anything different. I upped it this month and did almost 200mg, cd3-7.

have you ever got spotting from soy? this is my 2nd cycle on soy and i got VERY light spotting yesterday and this morning. i've never had it so thinking it's the soy. :shrug:

No-In fact I've never had any spotting ever......except last cycle when I woke up with my period at 5am, I had noticed the night before a very few light specks of blood (literally the size of a pindrop), when I was checking for af. It was weird-b/c it was not like AF blood at all-more like the specs of blood you see in a piece of chicken (erw) or something?

the army sucks. everything is still up in the air. my unit needs me back a day this week for a promotion. funny, out of the 3 months i've been eligible for it i get it on the week i'm with DH. ugh. so that's like a 80 euro train ride in the middle of the week to get promoted just so i can spend another who knows how many euro back to where he is. it's like a 5-7 hour train ride one way. not to mention, his unit originally was going to release him the 28th, but now they are saying they won't until the morning of the 29th. but nothing is confirmed. the army hates confirming because they change stuff every five seconds...hoping my O will hang on until CD17, because i might not even see him until CD16 morning.

Oh no-that is rough! Is that why you have the "sad" feeling up? :hugs: but congrats on the promotion!!!

thanks titi! actually i didn't even realize that i had sad still, LOL. i forgot about that thing! makes sense to drop everything and just do ovacue and CM. i think that would drive me more batty though!

Hi girls! How is everyone doing today? Never-congrats on the promotion and titi you put a smile on my face, when you said you had a feeling I would get pregs soon. I hope, but I am not getting my hopes up to high. My temp went up again this morning. I had a small dip yesterday from 97.2 and today it's 97.5. Not sure how significant that is. Last night we went out for a little bit and i was having weird shooting pains in my right boob, but my boobs are not sore at all. I feel fine today, not bloated or crampy like i have been since o.

Titi, I can hardly stand it, but I had a similar situation last month and I was totally let down. So I am being realistic about it because I have seen faint lines before and get BFN's later on. So I do hope and pray that it is true.

Awww well thanks girls. I hope so, you ladies give me hope. I hope and pray for you girls to. I am so thankful for this forum. I was feeling very alone because everyone around me was getting pregnant and i was not. Then I stumbled on this forum and found you awesome girls. I no longer feel alone in this long journey of ttc.

ready - i meant to ask, where in MO are you from if you don't mind me asking? i am originally from AR :) my husband is actually arkansas national guard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->