Club OvaCue!

Never I live in St. Charles Mo. I have tons of family in Arkansas. My grandparents lived in Manila, which is about 15 mins away from Blytheville AR. I have family that lives in Paragould AR. I mean literally half my family lives somewhere in Ar...lol, so I have been there lots of times.

haha, wow! well i was born in TX, but raised in AR. spent my last years in Little Rock and i miss it so so much! been through paragould once or twice, not too much to see there but fields and more fields. :haha: hoping to visit home in nov/dec, because i miss my family like crazy!

thanks titi! actually i didn't even realize that i had sad still, LOL. i forgot about that thing! makes sense to drop everything and just do ovacue and CM. i think that would drive me more batty though!

yeah-I went through that a lot of cycles-would give up stuff and the not knowing or not feeling like I was trying hard enough made me nuts too.

The thing that has finally done me in for now, is that the stupid temping has really got me going one too many times. I had an awesome implantation dip one cycle that was nothing, and last cycle the temp rise on the day of my af was enough to gut me.

20 cycles is a long time to get let down so much-I feel like I need to get myself back a little bit-and appreciate more what DH and I have without feeling like we are being robbed all the time!

Titi, I can hardly stand it, but I had a similar situation last month and I was totally let down. So I am being realistic about it because I have seen faint lines before and get BFN's later on. So I do hope and pray that it is true.

That's crazy-I've never in my whole life gotten anything even resembling slightly a second line. That's really mean actually-that would kill me!!!!

Thanks for the nice words-I love this thread too. : )

Titi, I think if you have no success this cycle, maybe you should take some time for you! This is a lot of work and 20 cycles = a lot of stress for you and your hubby. Everyone tells me when I stop trying I will get prego, but it's really hard to do that when you want something so bad and everyone around you is getting pregnant. Anyways, I think it will do you and your body some good to maybe take a little break. Have you been tested for fertility problems? I have not been tested, but I think I will give ovacue a few months and if I am not pregnant, then I am going to get tested. My husband has been tested and he is fine.

yeah we are taking it a lot easier this cycle and then will take it a LOT easier/break for the rest of summer if no bfp and then go to an fs after summer. We are going on holiday to caribbean for our 2 year anny in Sept. so after that.

DH had a semen analysis in Nov.-came back normal count but 49% motility which isn't too good but I guess could be a lot worse. He has since quit smoking and eating better and taking some supplements.

I had pre-ttc bloodwork & exam that looked good, then I had an transvaginal ultrasound in Oct. that showed everything up there looking normal as well as a nice ripe follicle. I had cd21 blood tests in Dec. that showed I was ovulating and have normal hormones, progsterone levels, reserves, etc.

So far, that's all we've had done.

wow titi, seems like everything looks good for you both. glad that DH has quit smoking and has taken the avenue to getting his motility better. perhaps it is now? my DH quit smoking in march and quit drinking in february :thumbup: seems like there isn't much stopping you from your :bfp: do you know if maybe you have blocked tubes or something? i'm hoping everything works well for you titi, i think a break is definitely due if you don't get a :bfp: this month! DH and i's 2 year is in dec, not too long after yours :hugs:

Titi, thats awesome. I mean it sounds promising. Since the Dh quit smoking and is taking supplements maybe that will increase mobility. My fingers are crossed for you.

yeah maybe, but he quit smoking in January and nothing yet. But we'll see.........taking a break is harder than it sounds, esp. since we are ttc #1 and 34 and 36. It's truly the last thing I want to do.

Titi, I understand. I am not sure I would be able to stop ttc either, very much easier said than done.

yeah-we probably won't stop or actually take a real break, but will probably just stop monitoring everything more like it.

hey ladies!

i had a friend point out that my cycles alternate ovulation day. how weird is that? march cycle CD16, april cycle CD17, may cycle CD16, and now with my first positive OPK this morning i am set to ovulate CD17! i get three days worth of surge and ovulate on the third day, past two cycles, so am confident this is the case. right in line with my second cue peak on ovacue as well. even though it hasn't changed it's mind. i've still been taking readings :shrug: we will see if it catches it my next v low. who knows!

DH just e-mailed me and his 1SGT and Colonel (the important guys) said he can see me tonight! so we get to :sex: from today until sunday. haha, and i know we will. we don't need an excuse too! :haha:

yay Never!!!! So excited for you that you get to see DH again!!! That is crazy about your cycles.

I got "high" on the monitor today. I guess my cue peak was the 134 on cd6. Now I am looking for my v low.

heck yeah titi - we're on different days but right in line with O'ing. looks like we might have our 2WW together! :hugs:

Hi girls...Happy Monday! So I was just doing some reading and I got a little excited, because implantation takes place around 6-10 days after O'ing, well I had a dip on the 6th day and I have been going up in my temp ever since that day. So, I am getting a tiny bit more excited. The almost invisible line I seen just may of been real..hahahaha

Hi ladies! How was everyone's weekend? I think I may have messed up. DH and I DTD last night and I haven't been using my monitor regularly or keeping track of my cycles, I had no idea where I was in my cycle. I figure if I start doing that then I'm going to obsessively track everything again and essentially start right back on the TTC train before I should. Well this morning I got to thinking and I should be O-ing today or tomorrow and now I'm scared. I'm just going to try to not think about it and just wait for AF to show but then when she doesn't I'm going to test then if I get a BFP I'm going to freak out again.

And I just figure I'll be O-ing today or tomorrow because I usually do on 16 or 17 and today is 16 counting from when I started bleeding on the 13th.

hey arein -

well, they do always say that when you take a step back and relax you get a :bfp: when is your doctor's appointment again hun?

ready - we've been telling you this whole time that you're getting your :bfp: soon!

DH and I :sex: last night. we used conceive plus and soft cups. DH was a pro at putting the soft cup in and it's actually really comfortable. not sure what the girls did wrong that say it's not? conceive plus wasn't too bad, DH went a little crazy with it :haha:

DH still has to work all day even with me here so i feel i'm going to be stuck on BnB all day until he gets back. sigh.. 10 or 11 more hours!

Hi Arein! Hope you are doing well and can relax a little even given the little BD @ OV quandry...

Never-that kinda sucks that DH has to work but glad you are together and getting your BD time in! HA HA that DH inserted the softcup!!!!! He really is in to this TTC as much as mine, lol.

We got a BD in last night too-the ovacue has said "high" fertility last two days. Seems to be right on track-I still have ewcm. In fact, the last two bds are the first times ever ttc that we haven't had to use any sort of lubrication. Whoooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->