Club OvaCue!

Hehe you girls are all ovulating!!!!! Totally sending you bucket loads of :dust: dust!

Woohooo never I'm glad you're with your man!!!! :yipee:

MOOCHA!!! I didn't know you are having twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! Now I'm really excited and am going to stalk the crap out of you, lol. That is DH's & mines dream.

I can't remember, were you on Clomid? Do you have them in the family? "Two Peas in the Pod"....I love it!!!!!!!!

MOOCHA!!! I didn't know you are having twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! Now I'm really excited and am going to stalk the crap out of you, lol. That is DH's & mines dream.

I can't remember, were you on Clomid? Do you have them in the family? "Two Peas in the Pod"....I love it!!!!!!!!

Heheh we found out yesterday :happydance: I've had heaps of spotting and really bad cramping so we went in for a emergency scan. Everything is perfect with the twins!

I was on my second round of 100mg then 200mg of Clomid! DH and I joked for our whole first month of using Clomid about twins, we never thought it would happen. :cloud9: We're over the moon but all I kept saying on the way home was "I'm glad it's not triplets" hehe. Thanks for your support :hugs: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh Moo! That is so cool! I want twins too, I always said I didn't but I would take anything I could get-triplets even.

uh oh-ovacue just confirmed ovulation for today, cd11. I don't think it's right. I still have tons of ewcm and my boobs dont hurt yet.

I did have really weird cramps yesterday-like AF cramps. Usually at ov I just get pinchy like feeling near my left ovary. Anyone get af cramps at ov?

Moocha-please keep us posted hun-that is so exciting. I have twin brothers. Maybe the mega doses of soy I took this month will do the same for me!

titi-I get the cramps. It's a pinch over the ovary then cramping around my hip and down into my pelvis. It comes in waves though, not like AF cramps that are constant, and lasts 4-6 hours usually.

Congrats Moo! Wow Twins!! How exciting. I think I am getting 2ww depression..I tested today and no faint line at all. I know it's only 9dpo, but my temp shot up more today. from 97.6 to 97.9 today, so I got really excited. The cramping and bloated feeling has left, so really I am not experiencing any symptoms. I do still on occasion get those shooting pains in my bb's. I am just not feeling to confident this is the month. Oh Well! Lots of :dust: to all the girls O'ing. :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ready-I'm familiar with the 2ww depression, it's a B. It's so early to be worried though!

Thanks Arein-

Ready-I get the shooting bb pains. I never had them until ttc.

Has anyone heard from Zee? She should be due to be testing soon after her IUI.

AreIn, yes it is a super B. I just keep thinking I won't get pregnant, cause I have not in the last 10 months, so what would make it any more likely this month. It's depressing!

I got my BFP after more than a year of trying and I had that same feeling, I'm not pregnant why am I wasting the test? But I was! My due date would have been Friday (July 2nd). It's really been bugging me since last week that I would have had a baby any day now. I hope it's not like this for my other due dates....

AreIn how long did you wait to test when you got your BFP? Did you test several times or just once?

I was 11 dpo with my first, I just had a feeling one morning and took a chance. This last one I was 14 DPO and was getting faint BFPs and I think that should have been a sign, they were never nice strong lines.

Okay, I guess there is a reason that you are only supposed to take one v reading a day.

I took my v reading this morning and got a 145 which confirmed ov for today which wasn't right I don't feel. I took again tonight and it was 94 which erased the confirmation. That makes more sense, as it seems to be my v low after cue peak confirmation which would put me to ov tomorrow or day after (cd 12 or 13) which is right on track with prediction.

Titi-that picture is great!!!! Definitely needed the laugh for today. I have a question though. Although I haven't been using my OvaCue religiously, I've used it the last few and here are my readings. I got my Cue Peak and it's saying max fertility 15 of 15
today O 178 V 325 (here we are back at the really high V readings)
yesterday O 156 V 315
O 159 V 308
o 130
o 152
o146
o 190
before that I messed it all up.
What do you guys make of all of that? It looks like a big ol' mess to me.

arein - just thinking that 190 might be another cue peak? haven't talked to zee.

zeeee where are you?

i pretty much stopped using my ovacue this cycle. it confirmed O for me on CD12 and it's been like that since then saying not fertile even though i didn't even get pos OPK's until CD15. so i'm just going with OPK's and my chart. judging by past OPK's with a positive on CD15 i should O today CD17. nice temp dip to 97.1 today so we will see tomorrow!

Hi ladies! :wave:

Massive dust to you all Oing! :dust:

Arein! Try not to psyche yourself out just keep busy! What will be will be :hugs:

omg moochacha TWINS!! Im soo happy for you what a double blessing! Congratulations hun!

Im 8 dpo today I think. I might actually test this time since I got all cleared out this cycle :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->