Club OvaCue!

Hahaha Titi I'm loving that picture!!!

Thanks Whit :hugs: OMG look at that massive temp rise!!! :happydance:

Hi Ladies!! :dust: to Whitt!!! So I am up very early due to feeling like the :witch: is coming. It is a little to early for her, so not sure what is going on. But what I am feeling is really resembling her. My temp rose from 97.9 to 98.0 today.

Ha Ha glad you girls like the pic-I figured it would be good for a laugh and a girl can dream right?

Whit-that's an awesome temp! Did you take it same time as normal, I see it is open.

Arein-not sure what to make of your chart so late in the cycle. What were your normal v readings before last cycle? Just wondering if you are pg again b/c the highest v reading I have ever got was like 166 or something.

Titi- I'm almost positive I O'd last evening, I had the pains from the left side and I was getting those readings 3 days ago which would have been waaaaay too early. It really would be hard to get anything out of my readings, I skipped some days. I just thought they looked funny but it's probably because I was so sporadic in taking them. Maybe my V readings are always high?

Never-My readings this morning were o 157 and v 279, but I should have waited for the v because I had only been out of bed an hour and a half.

whit-you're right, c'est las vie. Fx for you though!!! I hope that all you needed was a good cleaning!

Unfortunately it was a false rise.. Back to 97.55 today. I had that feeling though since I woke up hot due to falling asleep in my clothes and had blankets on. :roll: Oh well.. I am having some issues with my temps being low the past two cycles.

Whit- I wanted to tell you, we finally watched Alice in Wonderland and when he futterwackened I thought of you. :)

Ahhh it comes out here on dvd tomorrow so hopefully I'll get my hands on a copy tomorrow :happydance: Johny Deep plays these kinds of roles so well!!

Moo-It's good but I'm a old school Alice kind of girl, I guess. I love the movie that came out in the early 80's that was Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. That's my favorite.

hello my lovely fabbo ovacue gals :)

moo - TWINS OMFG! That is too fabulous sweetheart! xx

how is everyone else? arein, you think you got yourself up the duff again? (hmm, that may be cultural, maybe only one of you on here will get that!) titi - how you feeling angel? never - hubster and you get some dancing in? ready, have you tested yet woman?

So I have stayed away because I am a hormonal BEAST. I can feel AF coming and have tested a couple of times (10dpo and 11dpo). I am 12pdo/iui and am just feeling like there is no chance it worked. And I have to wonder, with clomid, IUI and my hubbies super swimmers, if we can't make it happen under those conditions how can we ever make it happen? bleerrrghhhhhhh. And I have a sore throat. And my temp dipped a little this morning. So I am a sad sad sap ;-)

Hope everyone is well!

Z
xx

Zee- I love that saying "up the duff", but no I'm pretty sure I'm not. It's nice to "see" you!

Hi ZeeZee, yes I have tested a couple times and no dice, but I am just now at 10dpo. My temp keeps rising and today I felt like the :witch: was coming, but it's to early for her, so not sure what that was all about. I totally feel you on the hormonal beast, because I sure have been one for the past 10 days. I really hope all that hard work paid off for you, but if not don't give up hope. It will happen, well at least that's what everyone tells me...lol

Guys I'm having a lot of pelvic pain today. This has been happening the day after O for the last several cycles and I'm not sure what it is. Today is a little worse than it has been. It's a pinch-stab in my pelvis and I had rectal pain to the point of being unable to sit straight when I was driving to work this morning-that's gone away. The pelvic stabs aren't though. It almost doubled me over after lunch.

oh Zee-
I totally feel for you.........I feel that way on a regular basis let alone can imagine the stress of IUI and being so hopeful it's worked but scared and depressed it mightn't have. I'm pretty sure tho that kind of thing can take a few attempts though for most people so don't give up hope, even if you don't get pg this cycle!!!!!! FX'd really tightly for you that you are!

Well I took my v reading this morning and it was low, when I still had a touch of ewcm, but then took it this afternoon and it confirmed ovulation for today. My EWCM disssapeared sometime between then and now so I am feeling pretty confident that I did ov today. I am really not using the ovacue at all as directed, taking so many v readings in one day but I'm throwing to the wind and hoping this way I can really pinpoint ov tightly! We had one last bd as soon as I got confirmation-just in case.

Also-I think that was my last "bd"-for a while anyways. I'm done for this cycle and if we don't get pg than I am going on semination vacation. The plan is to give up all charting, monitor, keeping track of cycle, etc. and only try and have a healthy regular sex life without paying any mind to the date. I'm going to try very hard to give this a go at least through the end of Sept.

Besides the issue that maybe something truly does happen when you "relax" (I'm sorry-I hate that too!!!!!!!), I think at the very least, maybe it's not the relaxing part that works for NTNP but wondering if when TTC for some people you get so focused on the target dates and maybe if one thing is off a hair, you miss the target but don't know it. Like maybe I really need to bd cd 14-16 to get pg, but since I always think I ov on cd11-13 and try so hard to bd five days before begninning window and am tired and done at the end that we miss it? IDK.....just a theory.

ouch Arein-that sounds awful. I have been getting some strange cramps/pains around ov lately that are a mix of af type pain and "#2" pain-but nothing that severe yet. I haven't heard of that.

Yay for semination vacations!!!! I have no idea if the pain is significant or just my body, it just gets my attention.

Arein-doesn't it seem like just when you think you have been through it all-your body does something new to confuse you?sigh,

titi-I couldn't agree more. I get one thing figured out (or so I think) then something new starts happening.

hmmmmmmmmmmm Never-you seem to have your hands full...............bumchabumbow..........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->