Club OvaCue!

Arein I have had those exact pains before! Just this cycle I had them and I have no clue what it is.

Moo-It's good but I'm a old school Alice kind of girl, I guess. I love the movie that came out in the early 80's that was Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. That's my favorite.

I vaguely remember, I should watch both since I'm on bed rest hehe!!

hey girls!

titi - i do have my hands full :rofl: got to meet my husband's unit yesterday and we all went bowling. super fun. got some fun :sex: in last night and now we're about to go on a trip! so excited!

temp went up to 97.7 today so pretty confident i O'ed yesterday, :thumbup:

Hey Never I think I ov'd yesterday too!!!! Whoohoo! Is your lp 14 days???? I have my fingers tightly crossed for you this cycle.....you so deserve a bfp to make up for how much you have to miss DH (and of course serving our country!)........

My ovacue first confirmed ov the day before yesterday but I took it really early in the morning and later in the day when I normally take it it was low again and took out the confirmation, and I continued to have ewcm. Yesterday morning I woke up with EWCM but it changed to creamy pretty quickly and I got a confirmation around 10 for ov again. By last night my bb's were sore so even though I'm not temping or opking I am feeling confident I Ov'd yesterday morning just based on bodily symptoms.
Hope for sure I caught the eggy-dtd cd 7, 10,11 and 12 for ov on cd12.
If not I have to go on break : (

moo-bedrest is a great reason to watch them! I haaaaated bedrest but I did get some good naps and read 3 books.

whit-Good! Well, not good you're in pain but good that someone knows what I mean. Did you have like stabbing catch your breath pains? Not like AF cramping, this would like make me stop walking it would just hit all of a sudden. Did you have the rectal pain too?

Never-Aw! Have sooooo much fun on your trip! Enjoy your time with DH!!!!

Titi-I hope you got it sweetie! :dust:

Wish me luck, girls. I'm job shadowing for a new position at work (aka they're checking me out to make sure I'll fit in) and I'm about to throw up my. My nerves are getting the best of me.

oh no Arein, I know you'll do great! PMA!!!!! and good luck to promotion!

Thanks for the dust-I love being sprinkled with it : )

Hi Ladies:

Glad to see everyone is doing ok.

Never~I did not think you would pop in until DH left. I am so happy for you!!

I am around. Everyone take care and have a great Holiday Weekend!!

You too, thanks Dyme.

My little interview went well, she told me there are 6 other applicants :growlmad: that are being interviewed through next week so we'll see.

best of luck arein!

titi - yes O on CD17 for me, the 30th. i got a ton of cramps yesterday like to the point I didn't want to stand, and that was CD18. we've of course still been :sex:ing just in case :haha:

arein - I hope you get the job!

AF arrived this morning, right on time. I just don't know how I will ever get preggo if I can't get preggo under these conditions (IUI, DH's perfect swimmers, 2 eggies). I don't want to go through this again next cycle. And I have put on 5 pounds.

Meh.

Yea Arein mine were stabbing pains as well and the rectsl pain too- its the worst. I think it might be hemmoroid (sp?) related.. Hopefully it is- goodluck with the job!

Zeezee im so sorry the witch showed :hugs:

im goin to visit family next weekend, so that will help take my mind off things if af shows. Im 11 dpo today with af due in 1-3 days. Sore boobs today and no very good temp rise and I dont know at this point if I will get to test at all. Fxed though.. No bfn!

awww Zee-that must be so hard hun-Are you able to check in the ltttc threads the average # of times of IUI before pg? It seems to me I think on average women go a couple of times-but I really don't know much about it. I can understand how you don't want to have go to through this anymore. :hugs:

Happy 4th of July ladies. The :witch: showed her face today..I am okay with it though. I did not expect to get my :bfp: the first cycle using ovacue. I am actually in decent spirits about it. I have a months worth of data and I am going full speed this cycle. I am sorry ZeeZee! I know it is frustrating. I hope everyone else is doing well.

hi ladies -

sorry AF showed for so many of you. i'm on the train now heading back home from my weeks visit with DH. i'm doing my best to keep my head up, but all i want to do is crawl in a hole and :cry: november is so far away. we do it time and time again, but it never gets any easier. i just can't wait until i can be with him every day for the rest of my life. 4DPO according to FF so i guess we will see if we got lucky this cycle...

Gosh Never-I'm so sorry-I can only imagine. MY DH used to have a job where he was on call and could get called out any second to go away for an undisclosed amount of time-but it was always anywhere from a 1/2 day to a week-never anything like what you two have to go through and that was too hard on both of us.........he quit that job after less than a year and now we work together. I'll be here for you this 2ww-cycle buddies 4 dpo! Hope you truly get a bfp this cycle so you can at least have little bean to keep you company. :friends:

hi titi - you're so sweet hun. thank you :hugs: DH was so supportive of TTC the whole time. he put in a soft cup every time we :sex: and used conceive plus anytime i ask. he even used pre-seed one night because he said that if we didn't get a :bfp: that i would blame it on not using the pre-seed, LOL, so we should use both! :haha: it is hard and i really hate it, but you are right..maybe i will have a bean to keep me company! trying not to get my hopes up though or symptom spot. CYCLE buddies woot woot! how long is your LP usually? maybe we can test together?

My LP is about 14 days. It's great to have someone to go through it with. Hope you are doing a little better. :hugs: Glad your dh is so supportive. He sounds so sweet.

i am doing a little better. i've got to text him a few times and he is supposed to be calling me soon before he leaves country. talking to him always helps. we're both strong, but he's really strong emotionally so he has to keep me up sometimes. mine is 14 days too! that means we are due the same time! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: when are you testing? i was going to 14 july which would be the day AF is due.

I will be here for you hun when you test. Usually I don't base when I'm late for AF (like I've ever been, lol) on dpo but cd. That way, if I messed up my ovulation day, I don't get my hopes up when 14 dpo comes and no af, because that would only be cd26 and if I ov'd on cd13 instead I wouldn't be due until cd27-see what I'm saying? So I try to wait until at least cd 28 or 29 to test, because the latest I've ever ov'd is cd14. My chances of being pg are a lot less after all this time, so it gets harder & harder to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->