Club OvaCue!

Sending loads of :hugs: around!!! Sorry I've been MIA I just got out of hospital etc etc FINALLY lol yay. I hope you're doing well!

Never and Titi where are you? I am patiently waiting, all of us are...heheheheh here is some :dust: to you ladies.

Never it could still be to early. My fingers are crossed very tightly for you. :hugs: I know you are feeling discouraged, but it's not a for sure :bfn: till the :witch: shows her face.

thank you ready. i'm very discouraged. woke up today with a sore throat and i've had itchy eyes all day. ugh. kind of out of nowhere, but go figure. just to make this wait harder.

Never I totally feel your discouragement. I was the same way last cycle. I would give it another day or two and test again if af has not come.

awwww Never-I'm so sorry hun but fx'd still cross.

Ready-I just realized that with a 14 day lp I usually get af 15dpo-so witch not actually due until tomorrow for me.

Moocha-I absolutely love the 2 peas in a pod ultrasound!!!!! how special!!!!!!!!! I just had to call dh over to see it!

Titi, I am rooting for you and still rooting for never! There is always hope until AF shows. So fingers, toes and whatever else I can cross is crossed!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

thank you ready. i'm very discouraged. woke up today with a sore throat and i've had itchy eyes all day. ugh. kind of out of nowhere, but go figure. just to make this wait harder.

Never~

Don't give up. I was planning on mentioning this today so it's awesome you brought it up.

I have just recently started getting a sore throat around the time I think I am ovulating. It is not a long period of time it just lasts about a day, the next day its gone! My cycles have been all wacky and this week I have had ovule pain and really really EWCM to the point it feels like a Flo "flow" (sorry TMI). Mind you my cycle should have already started (25-26 days) or should be starting in a day or two (31-32 days) and here my body is going through the full stages of ovulation. Symptoms like this and my irregular cycles are reasons I can never pinpoint for certain with consistency when I ovulate. I've been checked by my doctor who by the way is an RE, I never noticed that she was a RE I simply go once a year for my annual GYN exam. I guess all those letters behind her name actually mean something...:haha: So when I last went in she gave me the lab paperwork to get all of the RE testing done so I did not have to actually find another doctor to do that. Now when I get pregnant I will have to find another to deliver because even though she provides OB/GYN services she does not deliver babies...kind of weird.:wacko:

Anywho, I was discussing this with a friend of mine who just had a baby in April and she said she had a sore throat for about a day when she first discovered she was pregnant. I Googled it and found some interesting information on the subject. Some women get a sore throat when ovulating and others get a sore throat when "in the early before you can detect" stage of pregnancy. You might want to do some research on it and determine if it falls in line with what you are experiencing today. Also, one other item I learned is pregnancy tests have different sensitivity levels. Research the one you use and compare to see if its the most sensitive one that detects early the HSG hormone otherwise it may the one of the ones that takes longer to detect the HSG hormone.

Hang in there, we are all rooting for you.:hugs:

Never-Last cycle when I got my BFP, I had a sore throat and running nose for a week before. I thought it was a cold but all of the symptoms disappeared when I started bleeding. I've never had that with pregnancy before! I remember telling you guys that I was feeling cruddy.

Titi-Are you waiting until tomorrow?

She came today, bang on time. Sigh of relief. I've been filling out all of my paper work for the RE and I'm getting super excited!

Titi, I am sorry the :witch: showed her face. Boooooo! I know you are sad and nothing I say will make it better, but :hugs: always work and since I cannot hug you in person, then the computer will have to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->