Club OvaCue!

holy crap Never is your ticker right? Our AF is due tomorrow? I couldnt help but peak. I had figured I was 10dpo today tho-?

yes, tomorrow. lol. you aren't supposed to be peaking titi!!!! FF might change my O to CD20 though depending on my temps so not sure about my fate just yet... waiting until 10 tonight so i can pee and test, LOL. yes i am crazy..its ok..

wow! That's weird-it worked though-I really thought I had about 4 days left. arghhh now I wish I didn't look. Your chart looks amazing...........really holding out hope for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww ur too sweet-........Here's hoping we BOTH get a bfp! But alas, I have no symptoms.

Well I have hope for both of you girls! can we get some :bfp:'s pleaseeeee!!! I am so excited I am going to wake up and get some good news from you girls tomorrow or within the next few days...

Titi-I'm feeling well, AF is on her way. I got an increase in CM today after being pretty dry for the last week so I know she's around the corner. Should be Thursday or Friday. On Thursday, I spoke to the RE's office. They had called and left a message on my phone that they cancelled my appointment. DH wasn't able to keep his appt with the pee-pee doctor (heehee, I teased the hell out of him with that). He started a new job at the end of March and has a 6 month probationary period and since getting a sperm analysis isn't exactly life-or-death, he couldn't make the appointment. That doctor only sees patients at 8 or 8:30 am Mon-Thurs. So I told the nurse, he couldn't make it that doctor wouldn't adjust his schedule, it's not DH's problem as he clearly is shooting me good ones because I'm getting pregnant, and she says "Call me in 3 months then" to which I replied with "We'll be seeing someone else, thanks" hoping I wasn't eating my words....So I called my OBGYN's office and gave them the story and they found me someone else to see me the same day my appointment was supposed to be. YEEEHAAWW! And the new doc doesn't require DH see a urologist prior to my appointment. Sorry....long story. I've been not able to keep you guys up to date, lots of school work and stuff. I got a warning e-mail from my advisor that my next class is a B so...yay.

i bet, and judging from the past you should get your :bfp: quick just gotta throw lots and lots of sticky dust on it and hope that the doc can narrow down what is causing the problem. :hugs:

I hope you're right. I can get pregnant and now someone just needs to help me stay pregnant, one way or the other. I had all of my hormones checked a year ago so I'm hoping she won't make me do that again. It was all normal.

Glad you get a new apt. Arein! That lady sounded BEYOTCHY! : )

OMG, she was! She just sighed at me and wouldn't listen to anything I said so I didn't want to see that doctor anyway :)

Zee-LOTS AND LOTS of :dust:!!!! I hope they got his guys going in the right direction!!!!

i have the classic, it's less confusing and easier to ignore the messages. if you go to the first page it will show which girls have which monitor. i know titi has the newer one and she likes it due to the fact that you can transfer all of the information stored in the ovacue onto your computer. the classic doesn't offer though, but i didn't mind.

Greetings Ladies!

I read on another Forum that the software is not necessary to track your cycles on your computer. You can create an Excel sheet to do the same thing which is what I did. I did not want to pay for the software and I have the new model as well. I am terrible at OPK's and temping is non-existant so I need the visual aid.

Do you know how to do that? I guess I could figure it out but I didn't know if you had the site or something where it had specifics?

Arein I am glad you got a new appt!!!! And as for the rest of you... TEST!!! lol the suspense is killing me!!!

i have the classic, it's less confusing and easier to ignore the messages. if you go to the first page it will show which girls have which monitor. i know titi has the newer one and she likes it due to the fact that you can transfer all of the information stored in the ovacue onto your computer. the classic doesn't offer though, but i didn't mind.

Greetings Ladies!

I read on another Forum that the software is not necessary to track your cycles on your computer. You can create an Excel sheet to do the same thing which is what I did. I did not want to pay for the software and I have the new model as well. I am terrible at OPK's and temping is non-existant so I need the visual aid.

Do you know how to do that? I guess I could figure it out but I didn't know if you had the site or something where it had specifics?

Hey AreIn:

I created an Excel spreadsheet with information specific to me. On the first page I have the information I have been tracking for about 1 year and on the second page I have created a spreadsheet to input the data from the ovacue as they pop up on the applicable date. This is the first cycle I will be using it. On the first page I track cycle dates, POAS, CM and ovule twinges. I do not temp anymore since my times are so erractic.

You should input in a spreadsheet information for you specific to what you track, meds/vitamins etc. if applicable and any thing you think would help you monitor what is going on with you. I actually have a planner that I have all of the information written in so when I created the spreadsheet it was simply a matter of transferring the information. Now I have been tracking from Aug '09 when I had my Mirena removed so I may actually close this first spreadsheet out Aug '10. If you do not want to track an entire year you can do break it down quarterly or annually or another time frame to your choosing.

I am a visual person and seeing a pattern works better for me so I thought this was an excellent way to do that. Plus you can save it to a flash drive if you want to transport the information to your doctor to review, which is something I just thought of in case I need to based on any patterns I see.

Hope that makes sense, I tend to ramble sometimes.:blush::hugs:

Thanks Arein and YAY for the new dr! I still ahve to send you that stuff we talked about, will make sure I do it ASAP!!

NEVER WILL YOU JUST TEST ALREADY DAMNIT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->