Club OvaCue!

Well ladies ovacue predicted Saturday as my Highest fertile day. I am ready to get this party started..lol I need lots of :dust: this cycle.

Hey lovely ovacue gals :) Its been a while, hi to the newbies too!

Never - have you tested yet? Arein, you doing ok honey? Ready - how's tricks? Titi - this cycle going ok?

I am on CD10 and I * THINK * I got a +opk this morning, which is SUPER early. I am on 150mg of clomid, so maybe that is it, but the RE nurse said to come in to do IUI tomorrow - I think its too early, and I don't trust my eyes, so can y'all see what you think? First pic (on the left) is at 8.15am with FMU, and second is at 9.45am.

Z
xx

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 6
glad you won the ovacue luv! :hugs:

ready - get "ready" to start :sex:ing honey! woot woot :happydance:

zee - it looks like you are getting very close to O'ing honey. i would start :sex:ing now and do so until they go negative. but that's just me :shrug:

zee-it looks postive to me, you have that dark streak in the test line. I'd say you're right there! I'm doing well, enjoying the time off!

Welcome Luv, I'll add you.

:dust: Ready!

I don't think its positive yet-test line isn't as dark or darker than control :shrug:

Zee-Looks like you are getting close to o'ing. I agree with Titi, not thinking you are quite there yet, but very very soon.

Never-the :sex:ing has begun. I hope this is our month.

Depending on the brand of test, if there is a darker streak in the test line (like there is in Zee's) it can be positive. Especially on the first one, my positives always looked like that. I never had a totally dark test line. See this https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#13

Arein-you're so knowledgeable! How are you feeling?

Nothing new with me!

Hey ladies... I've been watching this thread to learn about the ovacue and i'm sooo getting one. Just waiting until the 14th for payday and to see if AF shows since hubby just left back overseas on the 6th. Hubby won't be home from deployment for good till oct sometime but i want to make sure i have time to learn how to properly use it for when he does get here :)

Welcome! Glad to see another newbie like myself. :hugs: I have my ovacue, I have the new model because I am terrible at math and can not interpret numbers. I will start using mine this cycle to see how well it works.

i have the classic, it's less confusing and easier to ignore the messages. if you go to the first page it will show which girls have which monitor. i know titi has the newer one and she likes it due to the fact that you can transfer all of the information stored in the ovacue onto your computer. the classic doesn't offer though, but i didn't mind.

Greetings Ladies!

I read on another Forum that the software is not necessary to track your cycles on your computer. You can create an Excel sheet to do the same thing which is what I did. I did not want to pay for the software and I have the new model as well. I am terrible at OPK's and temping is non-existant so I need the visual aid.

Thanks for the welcome ladies :) I'm hoping that when hubby gets home from iraq in october it will be our turn to conceive :)

Never you are always too nice! Got my fxed for you and your hubby still for this month :)

thanks :hugs: i really have so much faith for all you girls and i really hope so many of you get your :bfp:'s! i'm terrified DH and i haven't caught the eggy this month, and well i guess my being discouraged makes me be even more positive towards everyone.

aw never-I hope you did catch.
I'm a little clueless now at where I am in cycle. Wondering if I should peak at your ticker so the witch doesn't surprise me in a public place or something-but I also like not knowing this month.

One day until testing never!!! FX!! :dust:

Righto, CD11 and just got back from IUI #2! Clinic looked at all my pee tests and said "ovulating: so in I went, no scan either which is unusual (I hope there are not 10 follies!). It hurt this time, sharp pain and cramp - apparently this is normal because the cervix clamps down on the catather as it goes in. The nurse today thinks the last time didn't get in at all because I had no pain and no feeling of it, so at least the pain is positive!

I confess that I am anxious having the IUI so early, but I have to trust in the clinic, and I love my people there, so I am trying to be zen about it. I will keep using OPKs for a week and if I get a digi + or a super positive I can either rely on timed BD or ask for a second IUI.

Hubby's swimmers were awesome time time too - 51 million and 98% motility!!! He is uunnnnbrearable right now...

Thanks to you all for all your support these last few days (and weeks). I am rooting for you all now.

Z
xx

Never have faith love! I really hope you get your :bfp:, but remember if you don't it's okay. Be positive and it will happen for you. I am telling this to myself as well. :dust:

ready - i try to tell myself that but it would be easier if i knew i had another shot sometime soon..

Never, I understand. I would be the same way I know I would. I am thinking positive thoughts for you..:bfp: :dust: :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->