Cycle Buddy wanted

Ok girls..so i just went and had my cd 21 tests done. i was shopping at walmart and decided to buy some opks. I got em and just took one and the test line was showing right away after i took it! Its WAY darker then the control line!? Now i know they can be positive if your preggers....and theres no way im oing on cd21 ...? WHat do you all think? With my last baby oncei started using opks they never went negative and then i did an hpt and it was positive...maybe this case again?

1stbaby, I have been feeling like that too.. I walked out of work the other day and felt so wet that I was convinced I had peed in my pants... Only I could could tell it was coming from the WRONG place for pee! :rofl:

And the dreams are such great symptoms!!

I'm soooo tired today. I can't get out of bed. Isn't that horrid??? I have the day off (veteran's day) and have been lying in bed all morning with the laptop on my belly. I promised the girls I would take them to ceramics, but I just can't myself get up!! And I have housework to do... UGG. Must get up!! I think if I would shut the computer, I would actually FALL asleep right now. Yuk.

Uww wow, dreams about baby's seem to mean a lot..

I had a nice vivid nightmare last night.. so much for being preggo :(
Just a bit of creamy cm.. nothing terribly exciting for me im afraid..

Curse it i was hoping to get a BPS this month

Ok i have NEVER seen such a DARK opk in my life! i hope this is it!:)

wow thats awesome gabs! u are almost convincing me to go buy some opks just to poas! I had the darkest one i have ever seen on cd 17 this month but i believe it was cause i was going to ov on cd 18. and i ov last month on cd 20 so i would bd just in case but for you it sounds like this is a great sign of being pg!

Gab-Well I HAVE heard of that...that would be freaking awesome!

Thanks...i hope its a good thing!!!!! Its soo dark....like hot pink!

Gabrielle - I hope it means yr pregnant, but just in case it's cos yr O'ing - :sex::sex::sex: !!

My creamy cm is not half as much today :cry:

Gab, that sounds really hopeful!

Ok, ladies, what do you make of this one:

I'm laying here and my cat Nenya walks up to me... sniffs my bare knee, then flehmings!!! :shock: Then she does it again!!!! :shock: :shock: I have NEVER seen her flehming after smelling my skin!!! How weird is that? I don't know what to make of it, so I am going to call it a symptom! :rofl:

Yeah, my creamy CM decreased a few days ago, too, but it still present!! So I'm still calling it a good sign cuz I would usually be dry by now.

Ha ha yep that's defo a symptom!!! :rofl:

Yeah, my creamy CM decreased a few days ago, too, but it still present!! So I'm still calling it a good sign cuz I would usually be dry by now.

I wish I'd paid more attention to my last cycles - I know I DO get creamy cm, but not sure when!! So don't know if this is normal or not. *sigh* (have you not sorted the smilie for sigh yet?!)

YES!! but NO!!! I found a great sigh emoticon on Yahoo messegner, but it's not here. :( I want to use it here!!!! :hissy:

TL-Animals always know!!! No joke! That's a very cool symptom!
EB- not paying attention to your cycles prior can be a preg symptom! :rofl:

\\:D/ (i don't know where the *sigh* is but I'm LOVING this one!!) \\:D/

WHOOO HOOO! Empress, are we ALL sure we want to bestow that upon me?!? That's awesome! That means I can tell you more of my symptoms now!
I have a pulling sensation that stretches from the top of my hipbone to around to the front of it, on both sides! And I'm bloated too, bad! I really hope...I hope I hope I hope...

Good morning and hello!
I have to hop on the dream symptom train now! I had a dream about the cutest baby! I was 'in charge' of it, I think I was babysitting but I'm not quite sure because it was a teny tiny newborn and it could have been mine and I just wasn't used to it or something, but anyway, the baby was so cute...I'd kiss it's cheek a bunch of times and it would smile. So...THATS a symptom right girls?!?
I woke up feeling like I haven't eaten in 7 years, and God knows that's not the case...:rofl: and last night I had a little blood when I blew my nose again. And the off and on crampyishness feelings haven't subsided either. My teeth hurt, I've got a headache the last few days and I'm bloated. Haven't checked cp or cm yet, but I'm not going by that anyway...but I'll be sure to let you all know when I do...:rofl: :!: :hug:

Wow, MT! Your symptoms are outta control! The dream was totally your baby... you were just still in such shock that it had finally happened for you that you were still in disbelief. :)

I had a dream about a baby again last night, but I don't remember it very well. :(

Not much else to report yet, but I've only been up for 45 minutes, gimme some time! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->