Cycle Buddy wanted

well ladies i wrote a lot in my journal this morning so i am a little tired of typing atm. but i will update you a little. i dont think i have a good chance anymore this month. i dont have that feeling in my tummy anymore (i think it was cause I had not had a bm in 32 hours) :blush: but did this morning so i feel better. I had a huge rise in my temps which is causing me to believe i actually ov on cd 20 again and not cd 18. idk... i am so confussed and it just doesnt look very good for me. i will probable end up going to the dr next month for cd 21 blood work just to find out i have not been ov or something, like i have no progestrone... i am kinda bummed. :cry: i had a dream last night of a :bfp: but i dont know if it was mine or what, i remember looking at it and seeing pregnant right on it but i didnt pee on it or anything i just saw it. i was awake all through the night so hot and had to pee, which actually means that could have affected my temps but it usally doesnt. i am not going to test until tuesday the 18th. if i make it that long without :witch: i will be shocked.

Big :hugs: 1stbaby! Don't give up yet, your chart still looks good!

Yes, hope is not lost...my good friend that is 20 weeks preg said she had no real symptoms but a pulling/twitching in her lower belly and then that went away for a while and then she missed her period, then tested and got a BPS! (ha) the twitches and so forth commenced again after that. I'm hopeful still...we can't give up until AF shows (or ALF as I just typed by accident, then corrected).

Ok, so my cp and cm- CP is medium high and harder than yesterday, so I would call it medium and :blush: I'm still wet feeling and have creamy cm. The OS is closed.
I am still having cramps off and on, but they aren't painful, I'm just aware that something is happening (impending af or BPS). Who knows. We can only hope right?

Hi ladies. Had to go into the office today (normally work from home) so missed BnB. I've been having a few twinges here & there but nothing out of the ordinary. Not had chance to check CP & CM as just back from work (it's 5.30pm here) but I wore a panty liner today as was in work & have been wet the last few days, and there's quite a bit of yellow cm on it. Also checked my boobs when in the toilet at work & the ends were white, but they're back to normal now so who knows. None of us should give up though till :witch: shows as many people say they don't get symptoms till after :bfp: Oh & last night in bed had a shooting pain in left armpit, but didn't last long.

yup! not over 'til AF shows... when is everyone expecting her??

I would expect her mid next week at the latest.

Stay away you evil :witch:!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

I expect Monday or Tuesday-and if she waits 'til Wednesday and I haven't tested, I'm going to then. I opted out of testing on the 17th, though, I can't say for sure if I'll resist.

So question for everyone:

When you get the cd 21 blood work, does it tell you exactly what day you oved?

Anyway, i am going to wait to test till Tuesday the 18th, if af has not shown up by then i will be shocked! i hope she stays gone! Sunday the 16th would be cd 28 so if af stays gone till tuesday i will be excited.

nope, cd21 doesn't tell you when o was. Only if prog levels are high enough to have o'ed and sustain a pg. Only BBT charting or ultrasounds can pinpoint o.

:hissy: GRRR but my bbt chart gets confused!!!!! :rofl: I just dont know what to believe! So even next month if i have to go for the cd 21 blood test the dr will only be able to tell me if i ov. Well at least i will know that, and she will be able to tell me if i need to take progestrone meds for my lp so thats a good thing.

talk to your doc about a cd25/26 day test. If you are o'ing late (17-20), cd21 tests will actually show that you DIDN'T o cuz not enough prog will have built up yet. Ideally, cd21 test should be done at least 7dpo (I think). And you can always talk about ultrasounds... but that's a lot of doc appts!

uggghhh this is going to be a hassle i can tell! man, just pray and fx that i have a little bean right now making itself a home, and i wont have to deal with all that mess! but maybe if i take the cd 21 and it comes back that i didnt ov, she will put me on some meds that will make me ov normal and not so late anyway, and then that would be good either way.

Hey ladies..how are you all doing. Looking good for you all! :) Any new symptoms? When is everyone testing?!!?

Well that postive opks i had...they are getting fainter now...just a tad lighter then the control line...sooooo i think i o'd today!!! I had really bad cramps this am, ewcm TONS, and those positive opks! So i guess just starting over in the 2ww~~~~ahh but at least im pretty sure i o'd. Well see what the cd21 tests say..maybe oing twice..i doubt it?

Take care girls!!! Hope you all get your bfps soon!!!!

Boy, Gabby, you are having a rather odd cycle, aren't you???
:rofl:

Do you want twins?!?! That would be quite the handful with your young brood! :)

As for symptoms.... do you count being tired, kinda grumpy, sick to my tummy, metalic/sharp taste in my mouth, headache, icky feeling down low like AF is here???

No, no new symptoms, really! :winkwink:

Tiger..that sounds very promising hun! do you normally get symptoms like this??? Anymore dreams? When are you going to test?

Nah,, i dont want twins..but of course would take em! I just hope if i havent o'd that my body for sure is going to very soon!!!!!!!

I've had 2 other cycles where I was convinced I was preggers (the ones with the long LPs), but some of these symptoms are new. The constant creamy CM is new... the metallic taste is new... the indecision about what I want to eat is new... I had a little nausea last month (one of those cycles) but it was a bit worse today.

Honestly, even though it sounds good, I don't think it will come to much. I've been here before (sorta) and my OB agreed that I may have a problem getting the beans to stick. :( So, even if there is one, I don't know if it will stay. :(

That being said, I think I will test either Sunday or Monday if AF hasn't showed. I feel like she is here today! Just that sorta icky feeling with mild cramps... Blech. But no sign yet. Let's hope she doesn't make an early appearance - I have cd25 bloods on Friday!

Wish you loads of luck, but i know exactly how you feel :)
I will be testing Sunday eve but im afraid it's not gonna be my lucky month ..

Tired yes, hungry the last two days, but no little bleeds or sore BB's or anything pregg related *sight..

Ahh yes and the never ending stuffy nose.. :hissy:

:yipee: I'VE GOT A VERY PROMISING SYMPTOM!!!!!! :yipee:

My OH is feeling sick.....which obviously is morning sickness.....which obviously means he'll have a baby in 9 months.....which MUST mean I'm pregnant!!!!!!

:happydance::bodyb::yipee::headspin::wohoo::coolio:

Hey, why is it we all get so unsure during the end of the 2ww?!? Symptoms don't mean everything and AF is the true teller.

I am sort of feeling un-positive about this month, I keep beating myself up about my 'problems', I re-read my endo (surgery) reports and my hormone screening, both instances they (medical doc AND homeopathic/natural doc) both said I CAN NOT get pregnant naturally (well the homeopathic doc said it would take a lot of 'fixing')...I don't want to believe that...and I'm trying so hard to be positive. Hub has been very supportive about this, especially last night when I was looking at my hormone testing results:
he said 'but look at all the stuff you've been doing since then, and you're taking your maca...'
I said 'yes, but it's no miracle potion, I just want it to be. I know it's doing something good, but I don't know if it's gonna FIX anything'.

Well, I'm going to try to hold on to the possibility no matter how negative I get...and on that note, I have my symptoms :) I have felt like AF is on her way for over a week now, and I'm NEVER early and I felt nausiated yesterday and I have a higher temp than normal, and the sleepless nights and vivid dreams. I have more symptoms but those are the ones I like. :happydance:

TL-Metallic?? Really?!? That's an awesome symptom...unless you just have a sore in your mouth...but that's great!

Gab-I'm glad you figured out that you Ov'd, I hope you :sex: hehe

Hey, why is it we all get so unsure during the end of the 2ww?!? Symptoms don't mean everything and AF is the true teller.

I am sort of feeling un-positive about this month, I keep beating myself up about my 'problems', I re-read my endo (surgery) reports and my hormone screening, both instances they (medical doc AND homeopathic/natural doc) both said I CAN NOT get pregnant naturally (well the homeopathic doc said it would take a lot of 'fixing')...I don't want to believe that...and I'm trying so hard to be positive. Hub has been very supportive about this, especially last night when I was looking at my hormone testing results:
he said 'but look at all the stuff you've been doing since then, and you're taking your maca...'
I said 'yes, but it's no miracle potion, I just want it to be. I know it's doing something good, but I don't know if it's gonna FIX anything'.

Well, I'm going to try to hold on to the possibility no matter how negative I get...and on that note, I have my symptoms :) I have felt like AF is on her way for over a week now, and I'm NEVER early and I felt nausiated yesterday and I have a higher temp than normal, and the sleepless nights and vivid dreams. I have more symptoms but those are the ones I like. :happydance:

TL-Metallic?? Really?!? That's an awesome symptom...unless you just have a sore in your mouth...but that's great!

Gab-I'm glad you figured out that you Ov'd, I hope you :sex: hehe

Try not to let it get you down MT - yr symptoms sound very promising so hopefully this is yr month. What happens now after yr surgery? If yr not pg this month are you going to have further things done, or are you trying to get pg naturally for a while before going down another route? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->