Cycle Buddy wanted

Hey ladies, how are you? I'm starting to get itchy pee....no it's not a symptom....my pee is dying to pee on a stick!!! :rofl: Decided earlier that I will poas tomorrow but I'll only be 9dpo then, so might wait till Mon. Probably still too early but hey ho.

I've been having a metallic taste on & off today, but not looking into it too much as had that before & got af.

I think I decided that if my ring doesn't show at the jeweler's today (so won't be ready tomorrow!! :hissy:) then I will stop on the way home from work and pick up some hpts and POAS tomorrow! If I can't go pick up my ring tomorrow :sad2: then I might as well heap dissappointment upon dissappointment and get it over with in one day, right?? :roll:

When do you find out about yr ring chick? What time is it over there? It could be a blessing in disguise....you'll be all mad & disappointed tomorrow if not getting ring then yr mood will be lifted when you get yr :bfp:!!!!

I hope you are right! FX!! It is only 13dpo tomorrow, so sorta early I guess. It is 2:10pm right now... 3:10 pm where the ring is.. so I should know in the next couple of hours.

hey ladies. so no sign of af just yet. got a bfn at the dr though but i am only 8 dpo so what do you expect. at least my lp is one more day longer. i have still been having cramps so i hope my temp rises and then maybe i will feel like i am still in it! the dr gave me progestrone meds for next month if i am not pg and then i will come back in for cd 21 blood work so we will have a much better idea next month. she says right now not to worry about anything. i am not expecting af until sunday at the earliest though so maybe my cramps were a good thing today.

i though implantation is just one dip down then dip back up, can it slowly go down then up again? i should not get my hopes up though, my temp will probably stay down tomorrow and until af shows her ugly self.

i think that is usually true, but remember everyone is different! Some don't get dips at all. Some bigger than others. I think you are still totally in for right now!! I'm glad you got good news from the doc!! Let us know what happens, but I'm sending :witch: the evil eye hoping to scare her away from you!

good! i hope she stays away too! that would be wonderful! i hope you get your ring and your bfp!! What a wonderful weekend for you! i just have to keep playing the waiting game! my last bfp was 15 dpo and i got neg every day till that point, so i know i am the type that it isnt indicated for a while through my pee!

It's official... no ring for me tomorrow. :sad2:

I'm so so sad about it... I shouldn't be, but I can't help it. :hissy:

It'll be worth it in the end TL!! And like I said before, yr mood will be lifted once you get yr BFP!

Ok....so I've got a weird 'symptom'. Just looked down my top at my boobs to see if anything changed (I do this about 10 times a day). Right one....normal. Left one.....has little bumps on it - but NOT on the areola (sp). I know that if you get more bumps on the areola it can be a sign, but these are on my actual boob, around the areola. You can just see bumps in the skin, not a different colour or anything. Has anyone ever noticed that? Boobs are a bit itchy today too.

Just flashed my boobs at the mirror & I THINK the areolas are darker, and the blue vein that I can always see a lot more prominent. I don't know if I'm just imagaining it though. ARGH :hissy:

haha i cant wait till you get your :BFP: I have noticed the blue viens on my bbs way better this cycle too, note to self next month just in case, but they are darker it seems and bigger. i have a couple bumps on my areolas but i dont know if i have had them all the time or not. i think i have, maybe, maybe not, hehe. I have never seen them or heard of them on your actually bbs though.. maybe its a sign!!!!!!!!

TL- it will be so worth the wait!!!! i hope you get your bfp! you must have great will power to be able to last until cd 12 and not test! i would have by now haha, good job!

Last month when AF was late, I noticed blue veins EVERYwhere -- my bbs, the inside of my forearms, the inside of my thighs... I thought I had hit the jackpot. Hmphf! They are still there. :dohh: Obviously I forgot to take into account that I have very fair skin and probably have never looked for blue veins before. :rofl:

Hopefully you girls have them for the right reason!

lol.....silly girls. I worked really late and I'm whipped. I'll have to get back on tomorrow evening. Hope you all are well!
Big :hug: to each of you!

Well got a big fat :bfn: saterday ( i tested 1 day early i know) :hissy:
Damn im dissapointed.. :(

Owell better luck next time, i just hope at least the :witch: will be on time...
This sucks!

Ok so I poas this morning.....and I don't know if it was a faint :bfp: or :bfn:!!! I CAN see a 2nd line, that appeared within time limit, BUT it's VERY faint and I can't tell if it has colour to it!!! Can't take a pic as it's that faint camera won't pick it up. Is probably just an evap, although it's easier to see than my normal evaps....but I'm still looking at it and 10 mins have passed now. Will test again on Monday.

Lunaty sorry about yr bfn - might have been a false one though? How many dpo are you?

Please will someone tell me to throw this pregnancy test away, there is no point keep staring it after the time limit!

hah, my guess is i O'd on the 3/4th... not to sure as i havnt done temps or OPK's
so that would make me ehh.. about 10dpo?~

im not that hopefull it can still turn into a poss... :cry:
and the worst is to have to still wait on :witch: Uggghh~

hah, my guess is i O'd on the 3/4th... not to sure as i havnt done temps or OPK's
so that would make me ehh.. about 10dpo?~

im not that hopefull it can still turn into a poss... :cry:
and the worst is to have to still wait on :witch: Uggghh~

:hug::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lunaty...so sorry about your bfp...its not over tilll the witch arrives! hugs!

Ellie...ooohh faint positive! i hope sooo ...how many dpo are you? YOur temps look good! eek im getting excited for yoU!:)

Lunaty...so sorry about your bfp...its not over tilll the witch arrives! hugs!

Ellie...ooohh faint positive! i hope sooo ...how many dpo are you? YOur temps look good! eek im getting excited for yoU!:)

I'm 9dpo. I really can't decide - I keep looking it which I know I shouldn't as it's WAY over the time limit, but I can't help it. I asked OH if he could see colour in the line & he just said 'my eyes haven't woke up yet, dunno' so I threw it down & promptly burst into tears!!! I haven't had anything to drink yet so gonna test with second pee soon. I'm leaning towards an evap though :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->