Cycle Buddy wanted

OMG OMG OMG took another hpt - very faint line appeared within time limit. It is VERY faint though so still not sure. Also took an opt - 2nd line is darker than normal but not quite positive, although they take longer to develop. Got a digital but don't want to use it as I don't think it's a sensitive as the one I've already used so prob won't pick it up. Please let this be it.

Oh God I wish we all the same time!! Yr all in bed & I need you!! The line's definitely there & it's pink. OMG OMG. I'm still not trusting it yet tho. I have a pic but don't know how to post it - help!!!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo: I've just tested with digital......:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!! I can't believe it, and now I'm worried that I've tested too early & it won't stick. Please baby, stick stick stick, I'll give you a good home for 9mths. Oh my God. I burst into tears when I did it, OH was very confued why I was crying!!! I don't even feel pregnant. Please please stick.

EB!!!!!!!!! OMG sweetheart!!!!!!!! I'm almost crying....I am sooooo happy!!!!! Ok, I am crying now!!!!!!!! I can't believe our first BFP!!!!! Oh EB, I'm so thrilled for you!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :!: :!: :!:

Thank so much MT - this is the first of many on this thread. I can't believe it. I just hope it sticks.

Where are they where are they!!!! Get out of bed girls!!!!!!

Oh and girls - go & buy some preseed!!! I'm sure it was that!

Lun-I tested at 10dpo, and I'm so mad I did, I think I still have a pretty good chance because I still have symptoms that are different than my other usual symptoms. And here's what happened yesterday:
I got so dizzy I thought I was going to fall over...and I have been so stinkin' hot all the time! I also have very sore bbs on the sides and they went from ok to big and ouch overnight! I haven't slept a full night in almost a week and I have such vivid dreams I think they really happened! I have an ulcer in my mouth and things smell strong to me!

So....don't give up! I think I might have implanted on 9-10dpo and I'm waiting til AF is late to test, so have faith! Our sweet EllieBank got hers! YAY!

I can't stay on the computer long, I have to get to work, I never have to work Saturdays but of course I do today...I am so thrilled for you, you've made my day! I would love to get my BPS (HA) on Monday or Tuesday. Then we keep up the pattern of BPSs!
And since I won't be on when the other girls get up...HEY GIRLS! OUR SWEET EB IS PREGGY! ... \\:D/ :happydance: \\:D/

Lun-I tested at 10dpo, and I'm so mad I did, I think I still have a pretty good chance because I still have symptoms that are different than my other usual symptoms. And here's what happened yesterday:
I got so dizzy I thought I was going to fall over...and I have been so stinkin' hot all the time! I also have very sore bbs on the sides and they went from ok to big and ouch overnight! I haven't slept a full night in almost a week and I have such vivid dreams I think they really happened! I have an ulcer in my mouth and things smell strong to me!

So....don't give up! I think I might have implanted on 9-10dpo and I'm waiting til AF is late to test, so have faith! Our sweet EllieBank got hers! YAY!

Ahem....I haven't been sleeping well this last week....I've been very hot, especially at night....I have an ulcer in my mouth!!!! YEAH MT, sounds good for you!!! (maybe I got mine early cos there's *gulp* more than 1 in there)

I'm also working - hardly done anything!!! And oh I forgot - if I got my bfp I was gonna announce it as I got my big fat f'ing positive!!!! I forgot all that though when I actually got it!!!!

WHOOO HOOO! TWINZYS! I'll take twins! I think you'll be fine, 1, 2 or even more babies! You've waited long enough! \\:D/

I hope it's good for me...and work is over rated...you got your Big F'ing Pos!!! :)

WHOOO HOOO! TWINZYS! I'll take twins! I think you'll be fine, 1, 2 or even more babies! You've waited long enough! \\:D/

I'd be happy with a football team at the mo!!!!!!!!

OMG !!! Ellie.....i AM soooo HAPPY For you!!!:) YAY YAY YAY!! I cant believe you got a positive digi at 9dpo! OMG...Congrats! I was up before at 5am.....and went back to bed..its now only 9am so not that late!:)

Spread some of that babydust lovely! :)

Live, Laugh, Love
Gabby

Thanks chick!!! I'm still in shock - I keep crying & then saying I can't believe it over & over. I wish I could tell all my friends & family but we're waiting till I'm 3 months. I just want to shout it from the rooftops!!!! Going to my Mum & Dad's though tomorrow so will tell them then, they could do with some good news after the year they've had.

Here's loads & loads of baby dust for you all, and a bit of sticky too!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

WOW CONGRATS EB!!!!!!!!!!!! thats awesome!!! You need to post your symptoms in the Big thread! I am so glad for you! It made me cry!

Thanks 1st Baby, will post symptoms soon. Not really got that many too be honest, got loads to look forward to I guess!!!

Pic of faint bfp is on page 2 of this thread -

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-dont-know-post-pic-updated-pic-page-2-a.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->