Cycle Buddy wanted

well the :witch: showed up today, and with no warning. i had c cm every day until today. so that is not a symptom for me. I usually get af in the morning so thats normal for me and i usually have cramping right before and thats it. then cramping through out the first 3 days then af goes light day 4 some spotting day 5 and sometimes day 6. i am sad, cried for about 10 min and then said life must go on. i try and be tough but its still hard. i wanted it so bad this month. my lp on the positive side is now 10 days and not 7. i dont know if its fixing itself or its the b vitamins i am taking. i have decided not to take the progesterone meds the dr gave me, she does not really want me too, she thinks my lp will fix itself and that my body is still recovering. which so far its getting better on its own. i will start taking the b complex vitamin tomorrow and the prenatals she gave me. i have to get more opks for this month and then on cd 22 i am going in for blood work since cd 21 for me is on a sunday.

aww. 1st baby..sweetie im so sorry that af got yoU!.....YOu've got one cycle left this xmas...and you shall have that BFP! So glad your lp was longer this month! Take care...and bd like crazy this month!:)

Sorry 1stBaby :hugs::hugs:

Like Gabby said, you'll get yr :bfp: just before Christmas now, and it's good news about yr lp :hug:

Hey i have a ?....

So i took my temp at 1am..and it was 98.5...i was hot so i took the covers off. I woke up at 4am when i normally temp and my temp was 7.5....? I had a pants and sweatshirt on but no blanket. Our heater in our room is not working right now too...So anways...went to bed and woke up at 730am and temp was 98.2 ...did walk around at 530....which temp do i use?????

I'd say the 4am one chick, as that's when you normally temp

ok..then i get excited that it maybe implantion...nnooo not good!thanks

Ooh....yr chart looks good chick!!! :happydance:

Thanks..hehe...did you poas opk when you got your bfp? Was it pos , neg...or just a normal line?...also whats your cm and cp like...? hehe im annoying!

I see you tested this am...? ....digi didnt satify you! lol..i know that feeling! DId you tell your family ?

Yeah I did the opt too - that was almost as dark as the control line but not quite (when I O'd it was like that also). Got a lot of creamy cm, don't know what cp is like as don't want to 'mess up there'!!

I am probably going to test every day this week!!! Just want to make sure line is getting darker!!

Yeah I told my Mum & Dad, they both burst into tears!!! They're really happy for us. OH told his Mum this morning & she started dancing on the spot saying 'I'm gonna be a Grandma!' :rofl:

Thanks..! yeah..totally understand not chekcing cp now! ...

Aww...i bet they were so happy! So glad for you and your hubby! is he too so excitied?

Line's getting darker i take it?

Yeah he's excited....not sure whether it's cos I'm pg or that he doesn't have to have a sperm test tho!!!! :rofl:

Yeah - I was paranoid at first that it didn't seem darker but then it went darker & is darker than Sat's. Still faint though. Don't think I'll test tomorrow, will leave it till Wed

Aww, EB, I bet you are on :cloud9:! Minus the nasty eye ulcer and waking every hour! :shock:

Gab, I would go with the 4 am temp, too since it is normal time for you. Chart looks good! :happydance:

1stbaby, MT - I'm so sorry :witch: got you! :cry: But you both have good news, too! MT wtih your easier AF and 1stbaby with the longer LP (I agree to hold off another cycle and see what your LP does on its own with the b complext this cycle).

As for me... no AF officially, but I have no doubt she will be making an appearance today or tomorrow. Signs are there. :( My LP is normally longer, so being 15dpo and still no AF doesn't get my hopes up. Drat it. Oh well. Not a surprise after that BFN on Saturday. So, it won't be long now and I'll be joining MT and 1stbaby on a new cycle!

Tiger.....hun...did you poas HPT today?!..your temp hasnt dropped yet ....i wouldnt get your hopes down too much! I think your still in with a chance!

Btw..thanks for looking at my chart...i hope it turns out good. hehe

Mel Tia...im so sorry i didnt realize that af actually got you...:(...but so glad your periods are getting better for you..and should make ttc alot easier! :) Lets pray for a BFP right before Christmas!:) HUGS

No, no POAS this morning. I promised myself I wouldn't after the crash I had on Saturday when I got that horrid BFN.

I promised myself that I would wait until I was 18dpo. So, if my temps are still up on Thursday, I will POAS then. Don't think I'm gonna make it tho. I even brought tampons with me to work today cuz I just have a feeling she's gonna show today or tomorrow. I've been a little crampy and my nips are a bit sore. My bbs are a little tender too -- that pretty much somes up PMS for me. :growlmad:

Aww hun im sorry...FIngers , Toes, and even legs crossed for yoU!:)

So DH and I have decided this is the last month temping and using opks. The only time i got pg was when i wasnt even thinking about it and thats how we are going to do it again. i am not even going to count days, try not to at least. I am such an anal person, and when i want something i want it now and i want to do everything to the best it can be done, and god is telling me that this is out of my control and i should just be patient. The only reason i am doing those things this month though is to make sure i have charted at least two good months and i get the hang of things and to make sure everything is working right, plus i have the blood test anyway so i have to know what days i am on and i want to be able to tell her when i think i ov. Dr said i am too young to be obsessing and worrying like i am. I dont really agree, but i think i need to relax more. This was only my 2nd try after losing my first and i should calm down. She said not to worry till at least a year. Its so hard for me because all my friends are pg, i think thats what hurts the most, but when it happens for me, it will be my time. Then DH promised if we are not pg we are going away for a long long weekend for vacation just us somewhere away at the end of Jan.

awww. :hugs: We all know how many ppl say then ended up preggers as soon as they quit worrying about it!! :)

yeah thats why i need to do it. i am stressing way too much. the dr does not understand though, i worry because i think something is wrong. if i knew for sure that my lp was fine, that my progesterone levels were fine, and that nothing from the D&C messed up my cycles and i knew i could get pg again, then i would not be worried. and the dr keeps saying that nothing messed me up, that if i got pg the first time i will again and the surgery went fine, yet why is my lp so short though. you know what i mean. she thinks i am crazy and just need to chill, but i see a problem, she says it will get fixed since i got pg the first time but what if it doesnt. see sorry for the ramble, but thats why this is my last month doing these things, i get worried.

That was a big thing for your body to go thru... pg and D&C. It is safe to assume it would take some time for your body to get back to normal. And your LP has got longer this month! I would think it will get longer next month, too! :hugs: We ALL worry, so you are not alone.

Does that mean you will take a break from BnB, too? If so, you better get your :bfp: this month so you don't leave!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->