Cycle Buddy wanted

Thanks everyone for being so sweet. I am glad to know what seems to be the norm for AF to finally arrive.

Gab, I will try hard next month :!:, but not for Xmas, because I want my baby to be born in August like me! That was my original thought but I figured, I can start anytime...

I do hope to not obsess like I did this month. I really need to back off with the symptom spotting as it never works out for me. I always get symptoms.

1stbaby-I'm really hoping for you, and I hope that the relaxed approach works better for you, I am with you! I decided to still not use OPKs or anything. I just wish I knew why it isn't happening for me, it's been soooo long! We'll get it! I'm sure of it!

AF hasn't officially arrived, but she's easing her way in. I haven't spotted since early this morning and I've got cramps though...but they are better than previous months...so here's to hoping. Usually my BBs stop hurting as soon as I 'send out the invitations', but so far they're just as sore as they were when I woke up. It will prolly kick in full force in the middle of the night...ugh...

OR.......I am preg and this is just a vicious joke................................ :rofl: Alas, if no real AF by Wed, I'm gonna POAS stat!

:hug: my lovely ladies~

good luck MT! At least you are getting normal af. I have to look at the bright side as well, my body did go through something crazy and is now trying to fix itself. I just wonder too, like why did that happen in the first place and why isnt it happening again, but youre right it will happen and thats all we can ask for. I am going to continue to check on everyone after this month believe me! But you never know, we should all be in first tri next month!!! I hope the taking it easy approach works better for me too. I just cant deal with the heartbreak like this morning month after month.

EB- did you say how long it took to get pg? something like 14 months if i recall? Its so worth the wait then, I have only been tryin for 2. I can wait that long, as long as it happens sometime! It will happen when its supposed to is all i can tell myself.

EB- did you say how long it took to get pg? something like 14 months if i recall? Its so worth the wait then, I have only been tryin for 2. I can wait that long, as long as it happens sometime! It will happen when its supposed to is all i can tell myself.

Yeah, I came off the pill at the end of Sept 07. I think if we all knew how long it'd take us, like if someone said to me in Sept 07, ok it's gonna take a while but you WILL get pregnant in Nov 08, you'd be happy wouldn't you & not mind the wait? Unfortunately though it's not like that :sad1:

Might have spoken too soon about a good AF...she still isn't coming! I haven't spotted since yesterday morning. My bbs still hurt on the sides and I'm not cramping like she's coming any minute. I was going to test this morning, but I did have some very slight spotting when I wiped, so I don't know what to do!

And, wow, I've never seen our thread this low on the page, where are you ladies?!

I was looking at my hormone test results for TL and I decided I want to post my chart here in comparison to the 'Optimal Female Hormone Panel'...Mine is on top....

Attachments

• Female panel.jpg
    Female panel.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 5
Ok, nevermind what I just said about AF. She's here now. But hey, I'm not dying! Yay!

:test: I was going to mention this yesterday, but didn't want to get yr hopes up. You said yr af cramps aren't as bad as normal this time, and you thought it was cos of the meca yr taking (I've just put 'meca' from memory so I might have put completely the wrong word!). After I got my :bfp: I've had the odd af like cramp - but it's not as strong as my normal af cramps..... I really really hope this is yr month too, I think you should test with fmu, and if that's a bfn try smu too, as mine was stronger with smu. Good luck chick xxxx

Ok, nevermind what I just said about AF. She's here now. But hey, I'm not dying! Yay!

Oh bloody hell, can't believe the bitch made an appearance just as I was typing that! I'm sorry hun, fingers crossed for this cycle xxxx

Gosh...MEL i was so going to tell you to test....hey at least you didnt waste an HPT! Then again....you'll only need one next time!:) WEll im so sorry that she is in full swing now.....go treat yourself to something nice babe!:) HUGS

Well I'm sooooo nervous..i want to POAS already!!!! hehe

I don't want to encourage you to start peeing too early, but it's only 2 days till yr 9dpo, which is what I was!

Yeah..i know...i keep thinking about that.....my chart is making me excited but i dont want to get my hopes up!

It does look good chick, I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Thanks...how are you feeling?...any new symptoms?

No not really - a bit bloated, occasionally feel sick, creamy cm, that's about it really!! I don't feel pg at all, wish I did!

Thanks girlies, I'm ok. I've just ordered preseed...hehe
Gab-I'm hoping for you!
EB-Do you really believe preseed made all the difference for you? I'm very hopeful. Either way, it's worth a try.
Ok, have to get ready for work.
Have a wonderful day ladies! :hug:

EB-Do you really believe preseed made all the difference for you? I'm very hopeful. Either way, it's worth a try.

Without a doubt! Ok, this month I charted & used opt's as well (which I've used before but only once a day & never got a positive) but other cycles we :sex: all the time so I KNOW that we will have done it at the right time. I think my cm wasn't fertile or was even hostile towards his :spermy: & so it wasn't getting anywhere near the egg. If we ttc #2 at anytime in the future, I will definitely use preseed straight away

Hey...i shouldnt try preseed.if i get tons of EWCM should i ?

No I'd say you be ok - especially cos you've been pregnant before

Hmmm that brings me to think I should use preseed. I never get ewcm, just c cm and w cm and not really much of that? I get "wet" down there when we are bding though very much so and easily :blush::blush::blush: , so should i use it or am i lubricated enough?

And another thing, if I get my blood work done on cd 22 does that make a difference than cd 21? I mean they do tests on cd 25 too right, so what is the difference if any? I dont ov until cd 18 or 20 anyway so shouldnt i go for the cd 25 blood work?

Hmmm that brings me to think I should use preseed. I never get ewcm, just c cm and w cm and not really much of that? I get "wet" down there when we are bding though very much so and easily :blush::blush::blush: , so should i use it or am i lubricated enough?

And another thing, if I get my blood work done on cd 22 does that make a difference than cd 21? I mean they do tests on cd 25 too right, so what is the difference if any? I dont ov until cd 18 or 20 anyway so shouldnt i go for the cd 25 blood work?

I get wet too when doing the deed, and have never needed to use lubricant, but I think you have to produce fertile cm for it to get to eggy, otherwise yr cm can actually kill the sperm.

I don't think cd21 or 22 will make any difference, but I'd tell them that you O later that what they consider 'normal' (CD14). Although I had mine done on CD21 & the next cycle I o'd on CD18, so whether I'd O'd on CD18 the cycle I had the tests I don't know, but they came back ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->