Cycle Buddy wanted

Where is TIGERLADY!!!>l..DID you poas today??? WHats the verdict!?

I'm here! :) Don't forget I'm on the West Coast!!! :rofl: It is only 745 am right now!

No, I didn't POAS. FF said to, but after my prog results, it doesn't look like I am pg. So, I am just waiting for AF. She HAS to be here either today or tomorrow. I'm 16dpo for pete's sake!! :roll:

Gab, your chart looks good! Don't POAS yet!! Wait AT LEAST a few days.

1stBaby - get the test done 7dpo (that is what it is supposed to be). That way it catches prog at it's peak. I got mine done cd25/12dpo, because my doc specifically wanted it on the downslope. So if your doc wants peak, get it at 7dpo.

MT - your chart doesn't look that off from the "optimal." What did the doc say about it? What hormone is the solid line? That is the only one that looks a little low in the beginning of your cycle.

EB - I know you wish you had pg symptoms now... I would too if I were you, but you wait! 4 weeks from now you will be wishing they would bugger off! :rofl:

Got to head off to work. I'll lurk as much as I can at work (I always do!).

TL-it's estrogen. You have to have the peaks and drops like the 'optimal' chart, if you look at the numbers, mine are way off. I don't have enough estrogen at the beginning, and not enough progesterone at the middle/end. Doc said I needed to use progesterone cream 2x a day for 3 months. I tried that but I was really having bad 'symptoms' and my per was a week late that month. She said to go off of it and I haven't used it since. I haven't actually contacted her again since then because she is so expensive. :blush:
So I have my starting point, that's how I look at it. I also know I can do another saliva test cheaper. I don't know if I'll proceed, who knows.

EB-Thanks for the preseed info...I think that might be one of my many problems. I get ewcm but not every single month. Here's to next cycle! (or this cycle, however you look at it...)

MT, are there ways to help up your estrogen production? Do you know?

I wonder what mine is... hmm... :-k

TIGER>...grrrr i was hoping you did!!!! Well hope af doesnt show! BTw...i got on here at 7am too! ..lol...good luck! any symptoms..new ones?

Hmm I have never used a lubricant, i dont even know if I will know how, but it cant help! I think I am going to give it a try! And I barely make it 7 dpo so I dont know if that will work either. I will call Dr. next week and see what she thinks I should do, but she said cd 21, since thats a Sunday I will ask her what she suggests since I ov late.

If you don't o until cd17-20, cd 21 results will probably show that you DIDN'T o, even if you really did.

...there are always ways... :rofl: but I don't have time to research that one right now. I have to get off of here now and get some work done. I will be gone until 3, my time.

My biggest hope is that my Maca will continue to help balance me out.

On a related note...one way to optimalize our hormone production is to have a clean and healthy liver. The liver is a big resource for processing estrogen...also the adrenal glands. So in short, without quoting any research, balancing sugar levels, taking adrenal support supplements, and doing a liver cleanse would help greatly.

Ok, must go.... :hug:

Hmm well I do make it to cd 25, when i call the dr i will ask her if i can come in on that day and have it done. or maybe i will just wait to see when i ov this month and then call the day ff says i ov and see when i should go in, i will play it by ear for now. but by cd 25 if something is wrong with my progesterone levels it will be too late to fix it for that cycle wont it? o well then there will just be the next cycle anyway. I am going to order preseed now, i have to find the site first though.

Gab, no new symptoms really. My nips are REALLY tender. I nearly screamed when I got in the shower this morning. But that is probably just AF coming. Though it is a little strange for me. Usually my bbs hurt at AF time, but not my nips. It's the reverse right now. :shrug:

AF has to show today or tomorrow, so I will POAS Thursday if she still isn't here. Still no sign of her. Wish I knew what was going on. :growlmad: I pretty much expect to see a temp drop tomorrow, though.

Hello, gosh still havnt tested hun ? ;)
Well Af is late (according to normal cycle) by 2 days now..

But will have to wait till Saturday according to my last cycle (37 days)
Il probably test on Saturday again if :witch: hasn't shown ..

A bit of wishfull think ing i know , but hey everything to keep me busy hahaha

We'll be the preseed cycle buddy thread this time... :happydance:

And we will all get to join EB in 1st Tri by xmas!! :wohoo:

Ha ha thats right! Since it worked for EB I hope it works for all of us this time!

Oeww i found somewhere in NZ were the seel Pre-seed too :)
I might join you guys next cycle :wohoo:

Geez, Gab, I'm no chart expert, but it looks like a huge implantation dip! Wow, TL is right, you probably don't even need to be in the CB forum in a few days when you get your BPS... :)
So, Gab, what are your symptoms??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->