Cycle Buddy wanted

Only just caught up with this thread, but I would wholeheartedly recommend pre-seed! Just used it for the first time this month along with vit b6 and I'm pregnant!

CONGRATS! Wow, such a positive outlook preseed can give us for next 'trial'. Thank you!
Becstar, was the B6 because of knowing you had a short LP? Did you have any other issue that you are aware of?

Only just caught up with this thread, but I would wholeheartedly recommend pre-seed! Just used it for the first time this month along with vit b6 and I'm pregnant!

Congratulations chick!!!

Glad you're all getting preseed, I'm sure you'll be joining me in first tri very very soon!! :hug:

EB, have you started posting in 1st Tri yet? Tell us when you start your pg journal!!!!

Yep I've done a couple of posts!! Was weird doing my first one!! I'm actually about to start my journal now - there will be a link to it on my signature very soon!

AHHHHH!! I'm soooo happy for you, I could just do cartwheels (if I were still 12 yo!)!!! :headspin:

And I am sooo envious, I wanna come hang with you in 1st Tri!!!!! :hissy:

Umm symptoms...lets see
Since 1dpo...cramps everyday.
5dpo till now...So TIRED...want to go to bed by 7pm (hubby says no!) So in bed by 9pm! way early for me!
5dpo till now...very constipated...eek! NO FUN
Yesterday at 6dpo..i felt so sick last night..like i had a fever(but didnt), weak and tired and achey everywhere. Better today!

And i have lots of back pain today..but i get this b4 af like a day before. As well as some ewcm here and there which i get 1 or 2 days before af.....:( I HOPE shes not on her way!!!
Cp..is only like medium, softish, and closed....idk i really dont think its my month girls!
Thanks though!

AHHHHH!! I'm soooo happy for you, I could just do cartwheels (if I were still 12 yo!)!!! :headspin:

And I am sooo envious, I wanna come hang with you in 1st Tri!!!!! :hissy:

I want you to aswell, you'll be there soon (if yr chart & symptoms are anything to go by, very soon.....)

well Gab, we shall see! Sounds good to me! Hopefully we'll all see EB, and YOU in 1st tri!

well Gab, we shall see! Sounds good to me! Hopefully we'll all see EB, and YOU in 1st tri!

Yep, you'll all be there before Christmas....we'll be known as the preseed girls!!! :rofl:

Pg journal is done by the way

I am so excited, I am using preseed and vitamin b complex this time! i hope this cycle is a good one! I want a xmas present :bfp:!!!!!!!!

Hey girls! Wanna start a new CB thread?

Yay! I just was preparing my calendar for next cycle and I realized that I'm going to be OVing during (or sometime around) my anniversary!!!! Yesss! That's PERFECT! :) \\:D/

Where is everyone?!

awww thats great that is perfect! and right before christmas!

Ok... I'm here! MT, it sounds like the timing is PERFECT for you this cycle!!

Can we wait to start a new thread until tomorrow? That is when my horrid limbo should be over for sure. Something about this thread is still comforting me at the moment. :blush: Grrr... I wish I this was done with.

TL-Yeah, we don't even have to start a new one, I like this one too, but I was thinking there are other ladies out there who possibly might want to join...
I'm dying to know what's happening with you...did you poas again this AM? Dang AF...what's up!?
1stbaby- are you still going to keep up with us even though you aren't going to be charting? Or are you going to take a hiatus from everything?

No i am going to stay on here! This does the opposite of stress for me! I am thinking about not even going for the blood work this month, just temping and using opks one last time. I mean its obvious I got pg once and I know I am ov, so why pay for blood work. IDK though something says if I do the blood work i will be reassured nothing is wrong. Should, Shouldnt I? I agree about the new thread thats why I started this one so others could join too but I dont mind waiting, or not starting one at all! Up to you all!

No POAS this morning. I promised myself I would wait until 18dpo. I can't take all those BFNs. Besides, my progesterone results indicate that I shouldn't be preggers... they were too low for pg. So the chances of me being pg right now are slim to none. That is why I'm so mad at AF!! :growlmad: What is she doing to me?!?!?!

If my temp is still high tomorrow, I will POAS then. But, like last cycle, this the same dpo that I got to. If last cycle is anything to go by, I will wake up tomorrow, my temp will have dropped and when I go get rid of FMU, AF will have shown. :sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->